|twelve|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

All good things never last, nothing in this world stopped me from having those nightmares. It came again and haunted me. Different place but somehow it's the same ending, someone saving me.

This time I was at home. I was hiding from that werewolf. He found me but didn't want to attack me and waited for me till I came out. There was no way I can stay still and wait till help arrives, he could hear my heartbeat and know I'm still here. I thought it was now and never, I believed I could run away from this man without getting hurt and go to Peter's apartment and stay safe.

When he saw me running, he roared loudly at me and I screamed in fear and tried to run away from him as fast as I could.

I manage to run pass him and reach my front door but someone has locked it from the front. I couldn't open the door and I panicked. That's when I realized that's the end for me and my life. He came towards me and grab hold of my shirt and threw me across the room. I flinched and cried in pain.

"Please. Please don't hurt me. You can't get anything from me. Why are you hurting me?" I said.

"Just because I enjoy it" he said.

That's when someone banged the door from outside trying to get in.

"Macy! Macy you there?" I heard that familiar voice. It was Peter.

But I really didn't have the energy to speak up but I knew he can hear me whisper and so I whispered.

Peter managed to break the door and came in along with Scott and Derek.

"Macy! Macy!" Peter said.

"Macy! Macy! Wake up, it's just a dream! Come on, you're safe" Peter said.

I woke up sweaty and there were tears in my eyes. I was still scared and Peter just hugged me.

"Hey it's just a dream. Nothing is gonna happen when I'm here okay, I'm here. Is it that same dream?" Peter asked me.

"Yes. It's the same thing, it's just happening again and again" I told him.

"Look. Nothing is gonna happen okay, I'm here and we're all here to protect you" Peter said as he rubbed my back to cool me down.

"I don't know. It just... It keeps happening all the time" I said.

"Shh shh! Come on, nothing's gonna happen as long as I'm here. Sleep, you need to rest" he said.

We laid down on the bed and he pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep again listening to his heartbeat and I somehow felt safe.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peter's POV

She woke up again to those dreams. Someone trying to attack her. What if that was me attacking her? What if power craze decides to take over me again? I just proved to someone that I actually care for someone. I don't want to see her hurt because of me. I need to promise myself to never hurt her.

I hope there's someone I can find to help with her nightmares but there isn't anyone except me that can help her calm down.

That's when her phone vibrated. I took it slowly from her bedside table to see who it was. It was her mum. It's around 7am right now, why is she calling. What if there's an emergency? Should I pick up the phone or not? And I did pick it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Uhm hello. Wait you're not Macy" her mum said.

"Hi Mrs. Evans, I'm Peter, remember?" I told her mum.