|twenty-two|

Peter's POV

'Babe, is everything alright? I haven't heard from you, i'm worried! I missed you'  I sent a message to Macy.

It has been a three days since she left to visit her parents back home. Once she reached, she called me to inform me that everything was ok and that she has reached safely. But since then, I have yet to hear a word back from her and it has been worrying me for the past few days.

I know she must be busy looking after her dad, but a reply for my message would not take long. Beacon Hills has been going extremely crazy ever since Macy left too. We found out that the nogitsune has been possessing Stiles, shocker I know. Stiles went in to Eichen House and everyone in the pack were worried and coming out with a way to solve this situation.

We have all decided not to tell Macy anything about this situation that we are facing, she has had enough on her plate and we do not want to keep adding on more crazy stuffs for her to start worrying even more. It has been a surprise that she hasn't freaked out, if it was other women they would have thought I was a freak and ran as far as they could from me and the pack.

"Peter go home, get some rest and come back" Derek said.

"I can't we need to work together, there isn't any time left" I told him.

"Leave now" Derek said before getting up from the couch that he was seated earlier.

"Alright, fine ... I'm going" I said.

I got out from the loft and went to get my car and drove back to my place. Once I was home, I went straight to the shower and relaxed for a while. This past few days has been pure hell. I relaxed as soon and the warm water hit my body but like I always say, someone just hates it whenever I have a good time.

Someone was trying to open the door, I got out of the shower as fast as I could and quickly put on some clothes. I got my claws and fangs ready to attack whoever that was trying to "break in". But something hits me, a smell so familiar. The perfume Macy always uses. Shit, Macy is back.

The door swung open and I was right. There she was standing there with her bag, as soon as she saw me she ran towards me and attacked me with a hug.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she said as she kissed my cheeks.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I have been messaging you for the past 3 days and there isn't any reply" I said as i broke the hug.

"Chill Hale boy, my phone got stolen so i lost every single number I had, i managed to get a new phone but I didn't have your number, so my mum kicked me back here so that I wouldn't worry you further" She said.

"Wait, your mum knows about us?" I asked her worriedly.

"Chill hale boy. Yea she knows and she's totally cool about it but I have yet to tell my dad, well not for now. But I know, none of those secrets are out so chill baby" She said.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the room and plopped on the bed and she followed me and plopped right beside me. She scooted closer to me and I held on to her.

We laid down on the bed in silence, not a single word was being uttered but my mind was running around crazily, trying to come up with a good solutions. Coming up ways to help Stiles as well as not letting Macy to know. I didn't want her to be part of this mess, who knew she would be back early. I'm not complaining, I'm glad she's back and I missed her. But now isn't a good time, I need to be there to protect her.

"Peter I know something is wrong, what is happening?" Macy asked sensing my worried vibes.

Oh shit.

"What. Nope, there's nothing wrong" I replied to her straight.

"Stop lying. I know that I do not have amazing werewolf sense and abilities, but I'm able to understand humans and I know when they're hiding something or just worried. Spill it out hale boy" she said.

Oh double shit.

I then proceeded to tell her what happened, all about the nogitsunes, possessed stiles, oni and everything related to the problem we are all currently facing.

"Wow these bad guys don't rest at all in beacon hill, don't they" Macy said and I could sense that she's a little afraid.

"You're afraid aren't you?" I asked her.

"No" she simply said.

"I'm a werewolf, I have some abilities and one of them is being able to hear your heartbeat. Your heart skipped a beat. You don't need to hide your feelings and try to be tough all the time" I told her.

"Alright, look I'm scared. I'm literally scared of everything about the supernatural stuffs, I agree. But I know deep down, you're there for me. I know you'll be there to protect me and I know you'll do anything to keep me safe, I trust you more than anything else in this world" she told me.

I smiled. Smiled because I have someone who trusts me, someone who is genuine in my life after years. I kissed her temples, she scooted closer to me. Her head just below my chin, and my arms wrapped around her body. Everything is so perfect at this moment and I wish I could pause it and enjoy it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

OH MY FREAKING GOD. THIS BOOK HITS 10k READS. OHMYGOD, I AM FREAKING CRYING RIGHT NOW.

THANK YOU SO SO SO FREAKING MUCH. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS ACTUALLY MEANS TO ME, BUT IT IS LITERALLY SOMETHING HUGE, SO THANK YOU EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU READING THIS BOOK, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. ❤️💛💚💙💜💗

I started with this book, just casually but it slowly became a part of me and I'm proud of this first attempt of mine. ❤️ I know nowadays I am not posting regularly, it's because of my school and work issues. And I understand if you guys are mad with me for it. But hey, you guys, all the readers, you're the best. 😍

Anyways, I've already planned for the end of this book and everything is going to be perfect, well I hope it would be. And I'm so excited for everything about it. 💕

Anyways hope you guys loved the new chapter. Thank you so much for reading. You guys are amazing and hope you're having a great day. 💜