|four|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

"So... What happened? It better be a good reason or else"

"Or else what?" Peter cut me.

"It's okay it will be a surprise.." I winked at him.

"Okay after you left everything was normal, you know ..." Peter was feeling a little uneasy while explaining what had happened to me.

"Hey you okay, what's wrong? It's okay if you don't wanna explain. If it's something personal you really don't have to tell me..." I tried comforting but as you can see I suck at that.

"No, you will have to know it sooner or later. I don't want you to be upset with me for not telling you"

"Okay then tell me" I insisted him.

"One day our house was burned down, everyone was killed in the fire except Derek, Cora and I. But I was badly burned and went into coma for six years. And this is why we kinda lost contact and yea.."

Without me even realizing a tear escaped my  eyes. But it was too late for me to try to hide it cause Peter already saw it.

"Why are you crying"

"Nothing, it's just you know... I literally grew up with you guys and I couldn't be there to comfort you guys when something bad like this happened to you'll. I'm so sorry for your loss" I said while sobbing.

"Hey look, it's all okay now.. Look at me, I'm still that handsome young men I used to be right?"

"Young?" I gave him a confusion look.

"Seriously Macy" Peter said as he poked my sides. He knew I get super ticklish and would do that if I ever try to disagree with him.

"Okay you're young and handsome happy?"

"Hmm better"

"So how's Derek and Cora? Are they still here?"

"Yea uhm they are, uhm ya"

"It's a yes or no?"

"Yes" he looked like he was hiding something but I'll somehow find it out, soon.

After that we just laid back and talked about everything, literally everything. Since there wasn't much from Peter's side, I bombarded him with all my crazy stories. Soon it was night and Peter had to leave.

"Hey it was great catching up with you, but you know what you didn't even change, you're still that same annoying brainy one" he said while poking my sides.

"Don't poke my sides oh my god, you know I hate it. Hey at least I'm brainy enough to become a doctor who is gonna start work on Monday at Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital" I said smirking at him.

"Ugh fine, anyways good luck on your first day don't kill anyone while treating them" he winked at me.

"Oh please I'm a professional"

"Let's see about that. Bye. And if there's anything you need I'm just a floor below you" he said while going down the stairs.

"I will" I smiled and closed the door behind me.

'Damn. Peter freaking Hale looks highly attractive. Like how did that happen? I mean like WOW. Okay Macy, that's creepy, you need to stop and get a grip of yourself, Macy stop now, right now' I thought to myself.

Once I snapped out of my daydream I looked at the time and it was 6pm and I had the whole night to set all my stuffs in the appropriate places and set up the book shelf and the bed that I bought from ikea. I managed to fix the first part of the shelf but it failed terribly that I had no choice to call Peter up to help me or else it will take years for me to figure out how to fix it.