|eleven|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

I woke up to the noise of my pots and pans clanging onto each other. And I woke up in an instance. I took the knife under my bed and held it close to me, it might be Peter but I didn't want to take chances so I brought it along with me. I slowly limped my out and somehow Peter sensed that I was awake. He turned and look at me.

"Morning Macy, go wash up I've prepared breakfast" Peter greeted me.

"Please stop sneaking into my house, it's just scary, it's really nice of you too prepare breakfast but it's just way too scary. I'm sorry" I told Petter, feeling a little grumpy.

I went into my room to put my knife under my bed and went to wash up. After that I made my way to the kitchen where Peter was still making me some pancakes.

I sat on the dining table and Peter served me some pancakes with eggs and bacon. I waited for him so that we could eat together. 15 minutes of silence and we just ate without uttering a single word. It's surprising for me cause I can never ever keep my mouth shut and I'm always blabbering something, but I'm not like that today. I'm still traumatized by what happened yesterday. What the hell just happened? What happened to Cora ... Wait is she okay?

"So uhm how's Cora" I said, finally breaking the 15 minutes silence.

"Yea she's ... She's good. She's recovering, Derek healed her" he replied

And then silence engulfed the room. I was still in a shock mood and Peter was still struggling on what to tell me. I was done eating so I took my plates and made my way to the sink but Peter stopped me.

"Sit, I'll do it. Your legs are injured so leave the cleaning to me" Peter said.

He forced me to sit on my couch and switch on the tv, while he cleaned up the mess he made. After cleaning up, he then came to join me. Both of us being as silent as we could, if only nothing happened yesterday. I was trying to control myself but tears just rolled down my cheeks and Peter saw it.

"Oh oh oh Macy look at me, why are you crying" Peter quickly wiped my tears and turned me so that I would be facing him.

"Look I know you deserve answers and you need to know what is happening around Beacon Hills, but are you ready to hear everything?" Peter warned me.

I just simply nodded my head.

"Well..." Peter started.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peter's POV

I saw her crying, crying out of fear. I don't want her to be thinking we're some kind of monster. I could clearly see the fear in her eyes. I had no choice but to tell her the truth. I had to tell her everything, including the things I did. I didn't want to hide it anymore, I just hope she won't be afraid of me after this reveal.

"Well..." I started.

She put her legs up and crossed them and listened to me.

"Talia, Derek, Laura, Cora and I, we're all born werewolves. Scott and Isaac they were bitten by an alpha and became a werewolf. Chris and Allison Argent, they're the hunters. Lydia, she's a banshee. And lastly, Stiles is a human just like you. Okay this is the basic" I said.

"Bitten?" She asked.

"Coming to that part soon" I replied her back.

"One day, we were all trapped in our house and Kate Argent and some of the her accomplice got together and burned down the house cause we're werewolves and it's their code" I said.