|twenty-one|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

(Read till the end if you're wondering why the hell the story is so different😊.)

Peter's POV

I woke up the next morning, with Macy still latched onto me. I smiled at her at the sight of her and tried to get up without waking her up, but ended up moving slightly causing her to wake up.

"Morning sunshine" I said trying to wake her up.

"Mhmm it's too early, five more minutes" she silently protested. I didn't let her to, I kept poking her sides, gaining a faint growl from her.

"Can you just let me sleep in peace" she said in her sleepy voice which I couldn't help but find it adorable.

"Sleepyhead wake up!!" I said while continuing to poke her sides until she gave up and manage to get up. She crawled her way to end of the sofa and laid her head on the armrest.

I got up and hit the shower and allowed her to take some rest since she's tired.

After a while I was done with everything and that's when my phone rang and it was from Derek.

"I need your help?" Derek said from the other line.

"Haven't you heard about the word hello? You say that when someone picks up your call" I said sarcastically.

"I've got no time for this. I need your help" Derek said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I need you to come over to the loft after you're done with everything, we need to talk as a pack. Something is going to happen. Keep yourself safe as well as Macy for now alright?" Derek said.

"Yup. I'll come there soon" I said as I put down the phone.

What does he mean something is going to happen and keep Macy safe? Can Beacon Hills stay normal for once? How am I going to explain to Macy about this?

Those thoughts kept running in my mind as I made my way back to the living room to find Macy still sound asleep on the armrest. An idea popped, that's the only way I'll get to her to wake up.

I made my way to the sofa. I grabbed hold of her and carried her bridal style all the way to the bathroom. She protested and was whining like a little child but that did not stop me from allowing her to get more sleep.

"Get in and shower now. Your clothes are inside the cupboard there, once you're done we'll go grab something to eat. I'm famished, so make it as fast as you can" I said as I closed the room door.

Macy's POV

Now I thought twice on if I should move in with Peter. If he's going to force me to be awake by a certain time, I'm going to freak out on him. I love sleep cause who wouldn't. And I would destroy anyone who tries to disturb me while I'm taking my beauty sleep. It was Peter this time, lucky he's a nice, good looking idiot or else I would have ripped him apart.

I peeled out from my yesterday's clothes and let the cold water hit on me so that I would be awake and slowly I increased the temperature to soothe me. After a few minutes of enjoying the hot water, my stomach growled making me feel a little uneasy.

I quickly showered and changed into my shorts and one of Peter's shirt cause I was too lazy to find my shirt which was somewhere caught in between of his other shirts in his cupboard. Or my shirt could probably have ended up in Narnia, who knows?