|nineteen|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Macy's POV

We were laying down on my bed, my head was resting of his chest listening to his heartbeat while he was running his fingers through my hair, playing with it. We were absolutely silent, we didn't utter a single and enjoyed the calmness around.

"You're scared? Aren't you?" I asked him.

"Scared? Me? Pfft, who are you kidding?" Peter replied.

"Stop putting up a wall in front of you and just admit" I said.

I got out of Peter's grip and sat across him.

"I'm not putting up any wall" Peter tried denying

"Then why have you tried pushing me away, you know you can always tell me everything! Look old man, I love you and I will always do, so stop putting up a tough front"

"I'm scared okay! I'm scared that I will loose you like how I lost my family, my emotions and sanity. I'm scared I'm not capable enough to save and protect you" he said.

I could feel pain and sadness in him when he was telling me. So I went and sat beside him and held his hand while I rested my head on his shoulders.

"Look! I'm like a leech, I'll stick on to you till the end, even if you don't want me to! If you think about it, you're always the one saving me! So stop over thinking. You be my knight in shining armor that will always protect me from all those demons" I said as I kissed his cheeks.

"You always know what to say to make me feel alright" Peter said.

"Feeling lucky and blessed cause I'm you girlfriend" I asked.

"Oh hale yes" Peter replied and kissed my forehead.

*beepbeep* - my alarm rang.

"Duty calls" I said as I got out of bed.

"Ugh, do you have to go back to work? I mean like couldn't you take a day off or something?" Peter whined.

"No! You wanna hear it in -"

"Don't go full Stiles on me" Peter said as he rolled his eyes.

"But his version was spanish, I was thinking of chinese" I said as I threw a pillow at him.

"Fine! What time will you be home?" Peter asked.

"Midnight or maybe after midnight! Depends on the situation at the hospital. Why?" I asked while packing my bag for work.

"I'll pick you up" Peter said.

"Don't trouble yourself" I said.

"I insist, I'll drop you now and I'll pick you up after work. Don't argue and go get dressed!" He said as he got out of bed and slipped on his white v neck shirt.

I got in the bathroom and showered as fast as I could as my shift starts in a few more hours. After showering I realized I left my clothes outside, so I wrapped the towel around me and decided to scream for Peter's help.

"PETER!! Hey help me get that clothes I left on the bed please" I screamed to get his attention.

"Okay!" He screamed from the living room.

I watched as he came into the room and I pointed to the bed. He took the pile of clothes and came towards the bathroom with a smirk plastered on his face. He passed me the clothes and managed to push the door a little further so that he could come into the bathroom and closed the door. I was literally standing in the bathroom in nothing but a towel wrapped around me like a burrito.