|two|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

"Ugh I need music" I said as I took out my iPod and connected it to the player in the car. As usual my current favorite band 5 seconds of summer was playing. I am literally obsessed with their songs that I listen to them on repeat every single day and don't mind getting bored with it.

It's obvious, she's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
Cause she makes me feel, makes me feel,
Like I try, like I try, like I'm trying too hard,
'Cause I'm not being me, and it's getting me down
That she makes me think, makes me think,
That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again

Try hard was blaring through the speaker as I drove her my and not feeling bored with the long journey.

Hours later, I was finally reaching Beacon Hills. It was night and a little foggy so I am little careful on the road, hoping that I won't run over anyone. I lowered down the volume of the speakers and concentrated on my driving.

'Welcome to Beacon Hills' board was coming near and a smile crept onto my face.

"This is what you wanted and you got, pat on back girl, pat on back" I talked to myself.

Soon with the help of the GPS I was finally able to find the apartment that I was living in. My parents sold the house in Beacon Hills hence I wasn't able to go back to where I used to live.

It was about 8pm when I reached the apartment and I took my stuffs along with me went inside the lobby. It was raining too, so I raced my way to the lobby. There was a lady standing there in a bright red dress so I went up to her ask if she knows where I can find the landlady.

"Hi, uhm can I know where I can find the land lady?" I asked the lady wearing a bright red dress.

"I am the land lady and you must be Macy Evan .. Am I right or am I right ? Anyways I'm Ashley" she said as she took some of the boxes I was carrying.

"Haha yes you're right, Glad to meet you Ashley and thanks for helping me out"

"Oh stop saying thank you, and come on we'll put this down in your apartment and we'll have dinner over at my house alright? You must be hungry" Ashley said as she walked up the stairs to my apartment.

"Sure and thank you so much for inviting me for dinner, means a lot" I said.

We finally reached the apartment I was going to live in. Ashley put down my boxes and searched her pocket for the keys and unlocked the door. I turned on the lights and proceeded to look around the house. It was really spacious, just like what I wanted.

"Hope you like it!" Ashley asked me.

"Like? In fact I love it, it's amazing" I told her.

"Glad to hear that. Anyways freshen up and come down to my place for dinner. I'll be waiting for you" Ashley said before she left.

I went up to my boxes and took some soap to wash my face and then went down to Ashley's place for dinner.

After dinner, I stayed for a little while talking to Ashley and got to know her a little better. It's always good to be able to find friends in a new place. It isn't new for me but still I'm back here after years so I had to start afresh.

"So when do you start work?" Ashley asked me.

"On Monday. I've got the next three days to pack up my stuffs and I'm lucky my movers will come and drop my stuffs tomorrow morning" I said.

"Oh don't be shy, if you need help come find me. I'll be happy to help you out" Ashley told me.

"So how many people live in this apartment?"

"About twelve people. But not every apartment is occupied. There's me and Mrs. Hastings in the first floor. Peter in the second floor and you're on the third. But don't ask me about the others cause I remember their faces but not their names. They're a little anti social so I never got the chance to interact with them. Ashley said as she laughed.

"Ah that's great. Hopefully I'll get to talk to them soon"

It was finally time to leave, I thanked Ashley again for the dinner and her amazing hospitality and made my way to my apartment. While going up I walked past a man, he had piercing blue eyes and a smirk on his lips. I smiled back at him but I was thinking to myself that his eyes was a little familiar. I couldn't remember who so I stopped myself from thinking. I finally reached my apartment and started putting down the things I have in its respective places.

Soon I was done and it was quite late so I called it a night. Since my bed and couch hasn't arrived I was clever enough to pack a sleeping bag and pillow. I looked like a fool sleeping in the middle of the house with a sleeping bag. But desperate time calls for desperate measures.

As I was too tired to talk to my parents I sent them a video message that I have reached and that everything is fine here as well as I made a new friend Ashley aka my landlord.

I put down my phone and let sleep take over me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Two chapter back to back ?! 🙀 Haha yes, I was not able to sleep so *bam* came up with a new chapter.

AND MACY FINALLY MET PETER. I mean she only walked pass him but I got a little excited and impatient that I had to add Peter in.

Btw how was the 5sos reference. I mean I had to do it they're my most fav band of all time I can legit cry a river for them ❤️ (ps. Mashton girl here)

Anyways hope you guys loved the new chapter. Thank you so much for reading. You guys are amazing and hope you're having a great day. 💜