|fifteen|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Macy's POV

As Peter promised, he asked me out on a date. Like finally. After all these crazy werewolf business for the past few days, we will finally get to spend some time together. Just Peter and I.

Past few days Peter was kind of busy with stuffs, which he doesn't want to tell me about when I asked him. He would occasionally call me to check if I was okay.

I was practically all alone and bored at home most of the time and I never really knew anyone here except for Peter and the pack, but the pack were kind of dealing with their own life problems. So I didn't want to disturb them with my own boredom and decided to go back to work, since my leg has also been healed. It's time that I stop lazing around.

But I was really looking forward to spending my Friday evening with Peter. The thought of it just makes me smile.

***

"Oh you're back! How are you feeling Macy?" Melissa said as soon as I entered the hospital.

"Better than ever" I said smiling widely and hugged Melissa. She was taken aback but hugged back.

"Great to hear that, anyways there some patients I need you to check up on, here's the list and if you need anything, I'm always here" Melissa said and took off.

I went into my office and placed my bags in my locker place that they have left for me, put on my coat, took whatever I needed and got ready for my shift.

'Hopefully there wouldn't be any werewolf intervention' I thought to myself before leaving my office.

My first day of work was truly eventful, but in a bad way. I got to know werewolf exist and  It's great to be back but there's a fear in me that something bad is going to happen.

But nothing that I feared happened. Everything went smooth and there were no werewolf or any other supernatural intervention.

***

It was finally Friday. I finished my shift at 2pm and made my way back home. There was a smile plastered on my face and I couldn't help to stop it.

The rest of the afternoon included me wearing every single dresses in my wardrobe and having a really hard time deciding on what to wear for the date. And after an hour of messing up my entire room, I finally made up my mind. After all that planning I went to shower.

After showering, I put on my black long sleeved lace dress and did my makeup. Nothing that dramatic cause let's be real I hate having a huge amount of makeup on my face. Lastly I put on my black pumps and was finally ready.

All I had to do now was wait for Peter.

He told me he was going to pick me up at 8pm but it was already 7:50pm and there was no sign of Peter. So I waited, and waited until it was already 8:30pm. That was it, either he ditched me or something was actually wrong.

I plugged my phone out of the charger and called Peter to know what was happening. Ten missed calls, 20 text messages and there was not a single reply. I started panicking and decided that I should call Derek, incase he might know where Perter could be. But it was engaged.

I quickly grabbed my purse and my phone and ran to my car. I drove as fast as I could to Derek's loft, hopefully thinking that Peter might be there. If Peter was there, I swear I would kill him.

While driving, I started tearing in fear. 'What if something bad happened to Peter?'. Those thoughts kept running on my mind and I started crying even more.