|eight|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Peter brought me around and I managed to burn my cash by buying Reese's that could last me an eternity. I spent like $30 on Reese's. Don't judge my ability to spend and eat chocolates. Peter saw me buying a bag filled with chocolates and face-palmed when I came out of the chocolate shop.

"I'm ready, let's go" I told Peter as I struggle with my phone and wallet on one of my hand and bag filled with chocolates on the other.

"Are you crazy you bought a bag filled with chocolates?" Peter commented and took the bag from my hands.

"I'm not crazy, I just love myself some Reese's okay. I thought of sharing it with you but now I'm like nah.." I told Peter.

And as usual he poked my sides whenever I tried to go against him and I squealed. A few passerby turned to look at me.

"See everyone's looking, ugh I'm embarrassed" I said as I punched his arms.

"Who asked you to squeal?" He said.

"You poke my sides and now I'm the bad one, yea it's okay, I'm fine" I said as I faked crying.

"You're such a drama queen" Peter mumbled.

"I've always been Peter"

"Come on let's go, it's getting late. Let's get back" Peter said as he made his way to where his car was parked and I followed him behind.

The car ride back home was quiet and I decided to ask him about what happened earlier.

"Hey uhm what was it about just now with Lydia and Allison? Was it really a date?" I asked feeling kinda awkward.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peter's POV

Shit. I thought she would have forgotten about it. It was a date according to me but I can't just come up and tell her 'hey I'm bringing you out on a date' after she comes back years later. She would have freaked out and wouldn't even bother to talk to me anymore.

But I guess it's better to tell the truth than hiding it. I've been hiding it from her for years I guess it's time to just let it out and tell her about how I genuinely feel about her.

"I guess it is" I managed to reply her. I felt nervous for the first time in my life. What is happening to me?

"Oh uhm okay.." She said and stayed quiet. She has never been quiet all these while when I'm with her.

"It's just that... You know.. Uh I don't know how to put it, it's like I've never been on a date. Oh god please don't laugh at me" she said nervously

"Hey look, I know I should have said it before I brought you out today. I'm sorry, I thought you would freak out and so I kinda kept quiet. I'm sorry, you're probably gonna think I'm a creep now" I said and felt terrible.

"No no oh my god, no you're not a creep. I kinda enjoyed the "date". I don't know what to expect on an actual date but hey I really enjoyed this" she said while smiling at me. She was a little comfortable now and I felt a little relieved.

"So I'm like your first date huh?" I asked her.

"Yea you are and you better be proud of it" she said.

Her cockiness is back and that made me feel even better. The tension and awkward moment just now was way too much for me to handle and I guess it was for her too.