|nine|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

"Lastly it's Miss Cora Hale and you'll be taking over her" Dr Vandenburg said while entering the room.

There I saw Peter sleeping on the couch in the room and Derek sponging Cora.

Derek saw me and stopped what he was doing. Peter woke up and stared at me and then at Derek.

"Macy. Wh.. What are you doing here?" Derek asked me.

"Well I should be asking you the same question Mr. Hale. This wasn't the way I thought I would meet Cora" I told Derek.

"Well we wanted to inform you but ..." Derek said but I cut him off.

"But what Derek? Peter you were with me the whole day yesterday and you didn't even tell me what happened to Cora"

"I didn't know until I met him last night, don't blame me. Blame Derek" Peter said.

Dr Vandenburg was standing there cluelessly.

"Sorry Dr. Vandenburg about this commotion" I apologized.

"It's okay. Since you know this patient it's good for you to treat her as your first patient. We don't know what is exactly happening with her but for now she has high fever she's unconscious since the time she was admitted" Dr Vandenburg said.

"Okay what about flu symptoms or something like that?" I asked him.

"No. Nothing like that"

"Okay I'll see what I can do"

"That's all I have to say now, good luck on your first. She's all yours" Dr Vandenburg said before he left.

"He just gave you the most difficult patient to you and left" Peter said.

"Cause he thinks I'm capable" I replied him back.

"No because he's not able to find a cure" Peter said.

"Well I think I can" I challenged Peter.

"We'll see about that" Derek said.

After I prescribed all the medicines needed for Cora, I passed it to Melissa at the hallway and told her I need these medicines and I went back to my room and decided to move the things around and make it my way. After 30 long minutes of struggling, I was done with everything.

I sat down and admired my room and felt happy that I finally achieved what I wanted. But someone had to ruin the moment by knocking on my door. I went to open the door. Melissa came in with the medicines. I thanked her and then she left.

I went back to seat down at my seat but someone had to ruin it again by knocking on my door.

"Yes. Come in"

It was Peter.

"Hey Macy, uhm free to talk?"

"Yea come in. Have a seat"

"What is it?"

"Look I'm sorry for not telling you that Cora was in the hospital. I didn't knew it until I went down to Derek's house last night. I wanted to call and inform you but I didn't want to disturb you and your beauty sleep so I thought I will tell soon when I meet you"

"Peter look it's okay. I understand. I'm not angry, you can take a chill pill"

"I thought you would be upset for not informing you"

"I'm just sad that I met Cora in this state. You know ..."

"I get it. Hmm, I better get going. Don't want to disturb you on your first day"