|six|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Macy's POV

Peter and I spent the whole evening watching tv and doing what we always do, making fun of everything that was being played on TV.

I missed how we used to spend the time together and how he always protects me all the time when Derek used to bully me. But I'm happy to be back and to know that someone here actually cares for me. I don't know about Derek cause he didn't seem that enthusiastic to see that I'm back but Peter told me that he's gone through a lot hence he's like that. I have yet to meet Cora and hoping that I will soon.

"So are we gonna spend the next 12 hours like this?" Peter asked me as I snapped out of my daydream.

"I guess so, I mean for the past 3 hours it's been like this? Why not? Maybe it could be a record breaking moment for you and me?" I said.

That's when I looked up to look at him. His blue eyes were looking at my eyes. They were so beautiful, without me realizing a smile creepy into my face. We stared at each other for a brief moment till the doorbell in my house rang and killed the moment.

Well that was awkward.

I went up to the door and opened it to see Derek standing there with a bag filled with something.

"Hey? Uhm are you busy?" Derek asked me.

"No. Not at all come in, Peter is inside as well" I told him and he walked into my apartment.

"I guessed so" Derek said.

"Huh? What?" I questioned him.

"Nothing. Oh and here's something for you. Welcome back" he replied me while giving me a bag filled with chocolates.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU GOT ME A BAG FILLED WITH CHOCOLATES. BLESS YOU CHILD" I squealed in excitement.

"Oh god you haven't changed" both Peter and Derek said at the same time.

"Jinx" I squealed again. Both of them just shook their heads.

I told Derek to take a seat while I go and get some drinks for him. Both Peter and Derek were having a heated conversation but I couldn't hear it even though I badly wanted to.

They stopped talking when I came to the couch with a drink as well as some chocolates that he got for me cause I'm such a good friend as well as caring is sharing.

"Thanks" Derek said as he took the drink.

Derek's phone started ringing and he went aside to answer the call. After he was done with the call he came up to me and he had a worry look on his face.

"Hey all okay?" I asked him.

"No. I have something urgent to attend right now. I'll call you soon or come by your place okay. See you soon" he said.

"I'm glad that you're back" he said while hugging me.

"Glad that I met you" I said.

He went off too fast as soon as Derek left, Peter's phone rang. He answered him and he had that same worried look that Derek had. I wondered what the matter was.

"All okay?" I asked Peter.

"Uhm yea. Let's continue with that show we were watching" he said as he switched the TV.

Something was weird. But I didn't want to be nosy so I decided to just keep my mouth shut and go ahead with what Peter suggested.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||