|sixteen|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Peter's POV

Electricity went through my body and I jolted in pain. Derek and I were kidnapped by some idiots.

We were chained up to a fence which is electrified, in a random warehouse which we have no idea where it was.

Those fences kept sending electric shocks through our body regularly, so that we do not transform ourselves to save our asses. Well done lifeless idiots.

While those shocks were penetrating through our body, Derek looked at me with anger shown evidently on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like its my fault?" I asked Derek.

"Because it is your fault" Derek said rolling his eyes.

While in this electrocuting situation, he still has the energy to freaking roll his eyes at me and thinking I was the cause of this.

The fences that we were tied onto continued to send shocks to our body. All I could think of right now was to get out of this situation and hoping that Macy was in safe hands. I hope she called Scott, and got his help.

I felt like a jerk, she was all I had and I ditched her on the first date. Will she ever forgive me? I just hope she'll understand. I think I'm just not good for her, she really deserves someone better ... Someone human, someone who doesn't have a bunch of supernatural creatures after you.

All I could ever do for her is bring more worry and pain. I can't see her like that, I think I should just stay away from her. That would be better. But what if because of this she'll hate me for the rest of her life.

I've had enough people hating me in my life. For once I had someone who accepted me for who I am, and I screwed it up so badly. So freaking badly. Each time I tried to do something nice, something has to just screw it up.

Another wave of electricity brought me out of my thoughts.

"Aaaaaah" I screamed in pain.

Not because of the physical pain, but how broken I feel. I lost all my family members, I killed Laura for power and soon power made me into a bad person. Slowly, I lost everyone's love and respect and soon I became the bad one. Everyone hated my presence and were hostile towards me.

Slowly, as time passes by the amount of current going through my body made me feel weak.

Sparks were flying everywhere from our bodies as the electric flows through the fences.

The person who was controlling those electric switches was talking to us. He was explaining how this electric punishment is old and really unreliable.

While talking he increased the electricity making me and Derek scream in pain. He kept talking but we were not in the situation to have a conversation with him. We were too weak to even do anything.

Soon he switched off the electricity in our fences and I gasped for air.

"So why don't you just tell us where is the la loba?" The man asked us.

"We don't know what the la loba is" Derek replied that man.

"Oh Maybe we need a different method of persuasion, maybe we'll cut one of you in half and the other talks" the man said.

"I would love to be the helpful volunteer but we really don't know what you're talking about" I negotiated with the man.

Then the man smiled at us and took a chainsaw at the table beside him and turned it on. Derek looked at me rolling his eyes and I just shrugged.