|five|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

After the boys left Peter got ready and we went ahead to get something to eat. Since we didn't have any idea on what to eat and where to go we decided to go ahead with Pizza and go back to my place.

Yes, I just ate pizza last night. I can eat that every single day and never get bored of it. Well I mean it's so damn tasty, I survived college by just eating pizza every week. I know it isn't healthy but whatever, I'm immortal.

On our way back, Peter decided to drive cause I was a scary cat while going through the short cut way and after all that crazy dreams that has been going through for weeks who wouldn't be? I didn't tell Peter about those crazy dream, or else he'll start making fun of how stupid I sound. We were really close when we were young but there's this huge gap that hasn't be closed due to the fact that I moved away and lost all contact.

So we finally reached my apartment and laid down the food on the coffee table. I went to get plates and drinks whole Peter chose the movie to watch while we're eating.

Out of all the movies I had in my movie collections he had to choose a horror movie. Yes I hate horror movie but I don't even know why I purchased that movie. Sometimes I don't even know what I do with my own life.

"I'm playing Conjuring" Peter shouted from the living room.

"Don't even dare play that I swear I will murder you and burry you, don't dare me"

"It's already been done" he answered.

"Huh?" I looked at him cluelessly from the kitchen.

"Nothing. Come on, I'll be nice enough to play a movie that you can actually watch. Cause after all I'm your savior" he replied back.

"Yea whatever" I ignored him.

We went ahead with Mission Possible. I've watched this movie too many times that I wasn't concentrating on the movie. My full attention was on the food. After having a hearty meal we laid back and watched the movie. But soon the food took effect and I was struggling to stay awake. Without me realizing I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was on my bed which was all fixed instead of the sofa. My bookshelves were all fixed too. Beside my table there was a note I guess it was from Peter, and I was right.

'Hey sorry I had to leave and you were sleeping so I decided not to disturb you. I've fixed all the things you wanted me to and now you're finally sleeping on the bed. Superman material? Hope you'll be able to clear up with ease. Anyways I have something important to attend, I've locked the door from inside so no worries about anyone trying to kidnap you. But I doubt anyone wants to cause you weigh like a potato sack. I'm just kidding, please don't beat me up. Take care and see you soon.

Ps. Why the hell don't you snore? I was waiting to make fun of you'

I laughed at the letter and wanted to text Peter saying thanks. But that's when I realized I do not have his number. We spent the last few days together and I have yet to get his number. Well done Macy.

So I decided I should thank him later on.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peters POV

I rushed back to my apartment after fixing what Macy asked me to. Derek called me saying it was urgent to meet me so I had no choice but to leave Macy. She was deep asleep and I didn't want to disturb her, so I carried her from the sofa to the bed so that she'll be able to sleep properly.