Aaron

It's Saturday after noon and Sam, Jared, Emily, Evan, Aaron, and mom have been trying to get me out of my room. I do leave my room but only to do or get something and then I go back up to my room. They don't know why I've locked myself in my room yet. I cry myself to sleep. I envy my mother and Emily and all the other women that can have children. I have thousands of missed calls from Edward, Sam and Jared as well as unread text messages. I change into jeans a cardigan, my hair in a bun, and brown moccasins. I stand still and listen for anyone down stairs. Nothing. I got the house to myself. I go downstairs and cook something to eat.
I listene to the voice mail, and read and delete some messages. I call Edward.
"Hello." A female's voice I don't recognize says.
"Hi, I want to speak with Edward." I say.
"Edward can't come right now he is out running errands." She says.
"Um okay." I say.
"Want me to let him know that you called." She asks.
"No it's fine. Bye."
"Bye." I hang up and wounder who that could be. I finish eating and Micco pulls me to the front door.
"I'll take you on a walk just wait a few minutes will you." I go back up to my room and clean the pig pen that was made while I never left my room. The door bell rings right when I was finishing. I go downstairs to answers and Micco is already waiting for me to open. I open the door and Paul stand there with his mom. I would've snapped at him but his mom was with him so. I was going to glare at him but that didn't happen. I froze when I meet his eyes. Ugh. Out of all the guys in this world it had to be him. Ever since I meet him I hated him and now we are tied together. Couldn't Jared be my imprint.
"What are you doing here?" I ask holding Micco from the colar as he tries to get out.
"He is going to apologize to your brother is he here?" His mom responds smiling at me.
"No, Evan isn't here." I respond. I push Micco inside. Paul looks at his mom.
"He isn't here can we go now." He tells his mom.
"Dominique, right?" His mom asks me.
"Yes." I respond.
"I'm Jazmin, as you know Paul's mother." She says and I shake her hand. "Do you think your brother will take long?" Jazmin asks.
"Um I don't know?" I respond.
"Can Paul stay with you until your brother comes?" She asks. I look at Paul and back at his mom. I'm not doing anything and he should apologize to Evan.
"Sure." I respond. Hopefully Evan gets his ass here soon.
"He can leave as soon he apologizes." Jazmin tells me.
"Okay." I feel like I'm going to babysit him. She walks away and Paul stares at me. I open the door more, so he van come in. "Do not try anything Lahote or your dead." Like if I would kill him if he does anything. He sits down on the couch and I watch him from far away. I've never noticed how hot Paul is. I understand why the girls are after him. What was that?! My phone rings and I answer without checking who it was. "Hello?"
"Hey Nick it's Edward I saw you called while I was out. What's up?" He asks.
"Nothing much just was wondering why so many calls." I respond.
"Oh. I just wanted to check on you. I heard what Carlisle told you. I'm very sorry Dominique." Edward says.
"It's okay I guess I'm just going to have to live with that." I respond. I feel the tears threatening to spill.
"I've also called to get advise and to let you know I was going to be out of Forks for a while." He says.
"Advise for what and where are you?" I ask Edward.
"I'm in Denali, Alaska with the Denali coven who are very close to our family." Edward answers. "I was looking for advise about a girl, but your late." He says.
"I'm sorry I was just not okay the past few days with the news but know I'm a little better." I respond.
"I'm glad to hear your doing better." He says.

"I hope you get your problem fixed." I tell him.
"I will. Bye Dominique." Edward says.
"Bye Edward." I hang up and a howl erupts.
"Did you hear that?" Paul asks. I forgot he was here.
"Hear what?" I ask. I heard it alright. It was Sam. Someone has phased. Where the hell is Evan. "Um Paul I'm going to step outside for a little." I stand up and go around the house to the woods. I phase and the wolf telepathy.
Feels good to shift again. I say stretching.
Dominique, Aaron just phased. Sam says.
What? Where is Evan? I ask.
Evan is at the Clearwater house with Seth and two other kids. Jared says.
Get over here now. Sam says I think about Paul sitting inside the house.
What's he doing there?! Jared snaps.
I'm going. It's just going to take me a while. Oh and Paul's going to phase soon. I could feel his body heat radiate to me. I phase out and change quickly. I go in the house through the back.
"Paul I got to do a few things and I know where Evan is." I tell him. I grab Micco and go outside. I lock the door as soon as Paul is out. "Do you know where the Clearwater live?" I ask him.
"Yes." He responds.
"Take me their." I order him.
"Your wish is my comand." Paul says.
"Don't tempt me Lahote." I threaten. I follow him.

"This is it." He says.
"Come with me." I tell him. We walk up and I knock on the door. A women around Aaron's age opens the door.
"Who are you and what do you want?" She asks in a bitter tone.
"I'm Dominique Uley and I would like to talk to my brother Evan." I respond.
"I'll get him." She closes the door.
"Who is she?" I ask Paul.
"You don't know who she is?" Paul as surprised. I shake my head. "Leah Clearwater. Your cousin Sam's ex-girlfriend." He replies. "Ever since you cousin broke up with her she turned sour, and bitter." The door opens up again and he shuts up.
"What's he doing here?" Evan asks looking at Paul.
"Your time to shine Lahote or I get your mom." I tell him.
"I want to apologize for beating you up and everything before that." Paul says.
"Apology acepted bye." Evan close the door.
"I knew this was going to happen." Paul says getting angry.
"Calm down." I tell him. "You can go home if you like. I got to go see my cousin." I tell him.
"Are you in his cult too?" He asks.
"Yeah, and what?" I tell him.
"I- forget it." Paul says and leaves in the opposite direction. I run in the woods with Micco and we go to Sam's. I walk in and Aaron is sitting infront of Sam as he tells him everything.
"Welcome to the pack." I tell him as I sit down next to Jared.
"Thanks.... I guess." Aaron says. He is completely confused I can tell.
"Let's ditch this." I tell Jared.
"Let's go." Micco stays and I make a run for it.

"Dominique can you tell me why you locked yourself in your room and didn't answer my calls?" Jared asks as we sit on a rock our feet in the water.
"Can I tell you that and something else? And not tell anyone?" I ask him.
"Yeah." He says.
"Well I locked myself my room because I'm a freaky wolf girl. I'm not normal and I hate that. I'm not like other girls." I tell him voice starting to crack. "I guess you can say I have infertility." I look down at the water. "Since I've stopped phasing I haven't had my menstrual cycle. Yesterday when I went to the Cullen's the doc ran some tests on me." The tears start to fall again. Jared warps his arms around me and holds me to him. "He told me that I can't have children." He hugs me tighter.
"I'm so sorry Dom. I really am." He rocks me. He let's me cry it out.
"I'm sorry about your shirt." I tell him whipping away the tears.
"My shirt isn't nearly worth as much as you are." He says.
"Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on." I tell him.
"Your welcome." He says. "What else did you want to tell me?" Jared asks.
"Know this is something you have to keep shut, and don't get angry." I tell him. "Okay so you saw how Paul was at my house right?" I ask. He nods. "Well I might have imprinted on him." I say quietly.
"You did what now." He says standing up.
"Calm down. Chill. It's involuntary." I tell him. I stand up and walk behind him. "If it was voluntary I would of imprinted on someone else."
"If you could choose who to imprint on who would you imprint on?" Jared asks.

 "I'll tell you of you tell me." I tell him.

"Okay, you. I told you so now you tell me. " He responds. 

"You" I say and push Jared off into the water. Jared head pops up.
"What was that for?" Jared asks.
"Well we said something that is very serious. So have it fun again I pushed you off. Also I acted before thinking of my action." I tell him as he gets out of the water. 
"Oh, so you want to have some fun." Jared picks me up. My face near his ass, one of his hands on my knee and the other on my waist.
"Put me down." I tell him.
"Nope."
"Put me down or I'll tell Sam a lie about you, that will get you lots of potrol." I threaten. He seats me down.
"I hate you." Jared says.
"No you don't." I tell him. We walk back to Sam's house.

By the time we get there Jared is all dry. "I'm going to try out for football on Monday." Jared says.
"Nice, I think Evan said he is going to try out for soccer." I tell him.
"Are you going to do cheerleadimg or something else." He asks.
"You will never see me being a cheerleader." I tell him. "But I'll try for soccer, basketball and the track and field." I respond.
"Aren't the soccer try out also monday?" Jared asks.
"Yeah."
"And they are shorter then the football tryouts." He says. "Can I get a ride to and from school with you?" He asks.
"Why not." I respond. We walk inside and Aaron and Sam are gone.
"Hey Emily were is Sam and Aaron?" I ask, Jared and I take a huge muffin from the table.
"Sam took Aaron to start to control himself. He said that when you get that you should call your mom to let her know about this." Emily says.
"Okay." I take my phone from pocket and dial my mom's number.
"I'm kinda busy." Mom answers.
"I'm was just calling to let you know that Aaron phased. Bye." I tell her.
"Does Evan know about the shifting?" She asks.
"No." I respond.
"Okay, bye. It's good to hear you." She says before hanging up. Jared turns on the Xbox and throws a controller at me.
"Let's play." He says.
"Okay let me just warn you. Your going down." I tell him.