Visitor

I wake up to the sound of something falling outside. Something big. A tree, Billy's boat, something. Jacob lays still asleep underneath me. How is he not awake. That was loud. Wiggle out of the warmth of his arms. I go to the window and look outside. A figure stands outside beside a fallen tree. I'm pretty sure that tree was standing yesterday. The guy turns around to look at me but I blink. When my eyes open again he is gone. I forget it and go cook breakfest. I pick up the mail and set it on the table. I pour some coffee in two mugs and the food in plates. I place them on the table and go get the utensils. Arms wrap around me making me warm again. I smile as I turn around to kiss him good morning. I've started to get used to our kiss. It just won't ever seem right. Ever.
"There is mail on the table." I tell him. He pulls me with him to the table. I rat and watch him as he looks through the mail, eats and looks at me. He stops at a white fancy white letter and just stares at it. Slowly Jacob opens the letter. He starts to shake slowly until the table is shaking with him terribly. I stand up and go to him.
"Stay away Dominique. I don't want to hurt you." Jacob tells me his voice low and warning me.
"Not unless you calm down." I tell him and move forward. Jacob stands up and moves away from me. "What is it? What is making you angry?" I ask him.
"I'm going to go." Jake say and runs out the door. I run behind him. It's prong outside now. He through the letter on the floor.
"Jacob! Don't go!" I yell at him. "Jake!" I yell, he stops and looks at me. Pained.
"I need to go. I'll come back." He says. "I promise." I'm soaked and so is he.
"Jacob I don't want any promises. Last time some one promised me something. They broke those promises." I tell him. "You have been there. Helped me out. If it weren't for you I probably wouldn't be standing here. I would've never smiled, and laughed again. I'd be lost in life." I tell Jacob.
"I won't break my promise. I'll call. I will keep in touch." Jacob tells me. He turns around and runs away. If only I could phase and go after him. I'd leave with him. Maybe we could've runaway together. I go back inside and on my way in I pick up the letter. I change out of my wet clothes into one of Jacob's sweatpants and hoodies. I grab my bag and run to my car. I speed down the wet slippery road. I'm never going to learn my lesson.
I run into Sam's house. Maybe they can stop Jake. "Sam, Jacob just ranaway." I say right when I get inside.
"We are going to go after him." Sam says. "Guys let's go." He orders. All the guys and Leah go with Sam. All all the guys buy Paul.
"Where is Paul?" I ask Emily.
"I don't know? He hasn't showed up ever after he left yesterday." Emily tells me. I sit down and take out the wet letter from my bag. I unfold it and the words are smudged.
An invatation for Jacob to Bella and Edward's wedding. That.... I feel my body hurt, ache and burn. I crumple the letter to hold in the pain. I calm down and I feel much better. I sit by the window looking out to the woods. The pack comes back.
"Where is he? Where are they?" I ask.
"What do you mean by they?" Quil asks.
"Jacob and Paul." I respond.
"We let Jacob go. He needs sometime to take his steam out." Sam says.
"We don't know about Paul. We haven't seen him since last night." Aaron says.
"So both of them are gone. Well Jacob's gone and Paul just... disappeared." I say. I sit back down. Jacob's gone because of Bella. No one knows about Paul. I stand up and leave. I go back home.

Jacob's P.o.v

I run through the woods. Feeling bad that I let Dominique behind. I'm hurting her when she needs someone the most. I stop. What is Bella to me now? I ask myself. Nothing come so me. I don't now. Bella is.... Bella is.... why can't I think of something. How about what is Dominique to me. Dominique is a girl I like but will never get. The only relationship between the both of us is going to be siblings. Dom is my older step sister, and I'm her younger step brother. I have been put in the spot that Evan used to be. This is new for the both of us. I've had older sisters but never an older brother. Dom has had both a younger and older brother but never two older sisters.
Jacob! Come back! The guys yell at me through the wolf telepathy.
I need to think of a few things and let some anger out. I'll come back. I have no where else to go. I tell them.
Dude Dom is worried about you. Quil says.
I know. I say guilty. I'm alright. Tell her that. I'll be back soon. I says.
Okay Jacob. You better be back soon. Sam says.
Okay. I say before phasing out so that they don't get in my head no more. I walk around like if I were walking on the sidewalk. Just a disertad sidewalk. Something flashes past my rightside. Then my left. Turning to see what it is, I only see trees.
"Looking for me." I look up and a leech is sitting on a tree branch. I snarl at it. I was going to jump and phase on the fly like usally do, but the leech was already coming at me. He lands on top of me and before I could do anything to protect myself he hits my head hard.