Running Out of Time

I sit in the back seat of Bella's car with Renesmee beside. Jacob's is in the passenger seat with Bella stareing out the windshield.
"I'm surprised you took a break from Jedi training." Jacob jokes with Bella. Past few days Bella has been practicing how to extend her shield to other people, to protect us of she has too.
"If I don't take Renesmee to my dad, he'll come to us. Not so great." Bella explains.
  "I know that's what you told Edward." Jacob exhales and continues. "Whatever. I'm just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers." Bella turns to look at him. She scowls at Jake. "I'm sorry. I know. They're the good guys. But come on, Dracula One and Two are -creepy." They laugh and I join laughing as well.

We get to Charlie's house and Bella stops. She steps out but doesn't walk out from behind the door. Renesmee opens the door and runs to Charlie.   
   "There she is. Come here. Oh! Wow! Look at you. You've grown half a foot!" Charlie says picking her up. Sue us standing over next to the door smile at us. I walk over to Jacob and togther we met up with Charlie.  "Seriously. Like 6 inches. Come on inside. Lunch is on the table. We got a tree to decorate, huh?" Charlie tells us. Happily Jacob and I say yes. I don't have anything else to do. I mean I would go hangout with Paul but he has potrol right now.
"I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. I'll be back soon, okay?" She tells us. She is our ride her and back.
"Come on. Let's go." Charlie puts Renesmee down, and she runs up to Sue. We walk inside and have lunch before being to decorate the Christmas tree in the living room next to the TV. Tomorrow is Christmas and I feel like we are running out of time.
"I've heard that you and Paul are togther again. So is the wedding coming soon?" Charlie asks me.
"Hopefully thier will be a wedding." I answer. My hope are going down on that wedding. The only thing left is the dress. I need to get the dress and we are set. But after what will happen after tomorrow.... I don't know.

My family is going to join Charlie and Sue for Christmas this year. Everyone is gone with their families. We don't know what will happen tomorrow and the only thing that we can do is to cherish these moments. Paul gives my hand a tight squeeze as he pulls up to Charlie's house. We walk inside everyone here. Aaron and Leah on the couch with Seth away from them. Jacob is seated on the floor with Renesmee expecting the gifts. My mom and Sue are in the kitchen. Billy and Charlie talking. Jacob told him, Charlie that we are wolves. Poor guy was frightened for a while. Took him a few day to actually trust us once again. Paul and I pull a chair and he sets me on his lap.
"The snow is sticking." Bella whispers to Edward worried.
"Hey, we still have today." Edward sooths her.
"I'm so glad Charlie found somebody to take care of him." Bella says some of the woories gi e with that thought. 
"Bella, no one's giving up here." Edward warps his arm around her.
  "All right! Present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, Aaron stop eating. Paul Dominique take the love down a few. Jake, you start. Get it going." Charlie announces. I stand up and pull Paul with me. We stand watching the presents. He holds me close his heat warming me up.
"What did you get me?" Seth asks Leah.
  "I'm not giving you anything." Leah tells him.
   "Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth keeps bugging Leah.
  "Well, Dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is." Bella walks over to Charlie with Edward
  "It's a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue. You leave tomorrow." Edward adds.
  "Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? I can't leave tomorrow." Charlie says turning the ticket in hus hands.
"I made arrangements for you at work." Sue says walking over and sitting on his lap giving him a beer.
  "Sneaky. And extravagant." Charlie tells her.
"And non-refundable, I'm afraid." Bella tells him.
  "You two trying to get rid of me?" Charlie says and we all look at him. Bella doesn't want him to be here for tomorrow. "Because it's working!" He chuckles. "Fraser River. That means we'll be chasing Cutthroat."
"We might even hook a Rainbow or some Bulls."
"Woman knows her trout." Charlie says smiling.
"Hey, beautiful. Let me see. Jacob make this for you? Wanna put it on?" Bella kneels down beside Renesmee.
"It's so pretty." Renesmee sats examining the braided bracelet on her wrist.
"It's really pretty." Bella agrees.