Cliff diving

I grip the hair on the back of his head. His grip tightens on my waist.
"Break it up you two." Aaron's tells Paul and I. Paul bites my bottom lip softly. I move from Paul's lap next to him on the couch.
"Thank you Aaron. I don't think I would like to see what happened next." Embry says relived. I grab a pillow and chuck it at him. He ducks causing the pillow to land behind the couch he is at. He turns around to get the pillow from behind. I grab another pillow and throw it at his butt. He sits back down and glares at me. "That hurt alot Dominique. Alot I tell you." He says rubbing some of his butt where I hit him with the pillow.
"Sure it did." I respond.
"I'm not kidding. It could've killed me." Embry adds.
"I wish it did. Your so annoying." I cover my ears. Paul takes my hand off my ear and kisses my cheek. Sam comes in. Emily is out at my place with my mom doing whatever it is they do.
"Let's go cliff diving. We all need a break from what happening." He says.
"Let's go." I stand up right away pulling Paul with me.
"Cliff diving?" Embry says. "I think I'll just stay here. It's pretty cold outside." He says rubbing his arms.
"Dude we can't feel today's cold weather. It feels normal. We burn at 108° degrees remember." Jared says.
"Jared leave the kid alone. He is scared. A chicken." I tell jared. I walk around Embry with my arms in like wings and flapping them around making chicken noises. Jared, Paul and Aaron laugh.
"You now what I'm going to go. I'm not scared, nor am I a chicken." Embry says, he storms outside. Aaron put his hand up for me to high five him.
"Way ta go." He says.
"Let's go now!" Embry yells from outside. We run outside to Embry and jog through the woods to the beach.
"Race you all to the top." I tell them and run up.
"No fair." I hear someone yell from behind. I get to the top and take off my shorts and t-shirt. I stretch my arm across while I wait for the boys. Embry was the last up. He looks uneasy. He walks to the edge and looks over.
"Want to go back?" I smirk at him. "I'll hold your hand and walk you home." I tell Embry.
"No I'm going to jump." He says trying to sound tough but he fails.
"Your going to have to get used to it. We cliff dive alot." Sam says.
"It's what we do together on our free time most of the time." Aaron says. Embry gulps and moves back. I act like a chicken again like before.
"You know what. I don't care what you say about me not jumping off. You guys are crazy if you do it. It's suicide." Embry turns around but Paul and Jared turn him around. He tries to fight back but Embry against Paul and Jared. It won't work.
"I bet 10 that if you jump you will come back up and want to do it again." I tell Embry.
"Umm not betting on this." He tells me. I was surprised that Sam hasn't stopped Paul and Jared. Embry is closer to the edge. "Guys no please. Don't do this." Embry pleads. "If you guys push me off I'll get you guys back somehow." Embry threatens. Paul and Jared push him off and Embry swings his arms wildly as he falls.
"My turn." I call out. I run back and run off the cliff. I do a forward 1 1/2 Somersault followed by a twist. I swim up the surface and Embry is right beside me. 

 "That's my girl." I hear Paul yell from the top of the cliff.

"You should be on the LA Push cliff diving team." He tells me.
"I don't now." I shrug. "Wait to see Sam. He is going to do the swan dive. It's not as extreme like me but, it good. Very graceful and when he enters the water he doesn't cause much water to splash. For a big guy like him." I asure him.
"I'd give you a 10 tho." He says. Paul, Jared, and Aaron jump off all together.
"Cannon ball!" They yell as they come down. Embry and I both swim away from where we were. As soon as there heads pop up Sam is coming down gracefully doing the swan dive.
"You were right Dom." Embry says. "Sam was great and I did like it."
"How do you feel about surfing?" I ask him.
"I've never tried it." He responds.
"I have a few boards at home. I'll go get them." I tell him. We swim out and go up to the cliff. I put my shirt and shorts on.
"Where are you going?" Paul asks wetting me as he holds me from behind.
"I'm going to get some surfboards." I respond.
"Okay. Come back fast." Paul says kissing my neck.
"I will." I respond.
"Aaron can I get the keys to your truck. The boards don't fit in my car." I tell him.
"I don't have my keys. Mom took them away." Aaron answers.
"Sucks for you." I tell him.
"Cuz here are my keys." Sam says getting his keys from where he put them. He throws them at me. "Drive safely." Sam tells me.
"I will." I run down and in the woods. I get to Sams and Emily isn't here yet. I get in Sam's 1500 grey Dodge Ram. I drive it to my place to load on the boards.