Spartans Vs. Wolves

I change into a pair of shorts and a school hoodie with the wolf and our school colors. I grab my keys and go to Paul's. Hopefully he hasn't left yet. My phone starts to ring and vibrate and I pick it up and set it on speakers.
"Hey Domini. You coming to the game right." Edward says.
"Yeah I am." I respond. I get to Paul's house and I just sit inside for a while.
"Okay then see you there. Spartans will win." He says.
"I don't think you know who is on our team Edward. Wolves will win." I tell him.
"You'll see I'll be right." Edward says.
"We will see." I tell him before we hangup. I put the phone in my pocket and jog up to the front door. I knock on the door and a while later Paul's mom, Jazmin opens the door.
"Hello Jazmin. I'm Dominique Uley, Evan's sister." I tell her.
"Hello Dominique. Paul's talked about you." She smiles. "All good things tho." She adds quickly. "Do you want to see him?" She asks.
"Yes please." I respond. She let's me in and accompanies me to Paul's room.
"Paul you have a visiter." Jazmin says after knocking on the door.
"Okay, let them in." Paul says. She opens the door and leaves. I walk in and close the door. I walk quietly to where he sits in a chair his back to me.
I wrap my arms around him. "Hey." I say and kiss his cheek.
"Hey babe." He spins around and I sit on his lap and he kisses me. My arms wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss. His hands on my hip hold me tight and he stands up. I wrap my legs around him. Paul lays me down on his bed. He hovers over me and kisses my neck. He start to lift my shirt but I stop him.
"Champ we can't." I tell him. "You've got a football game to win." I remind him.
"I forgot." He says and lays beside me.
"Of course you did." I say. I stand up and fix my hair and braid it to the side. He grabs his football bag with the things he needs. "Your playing at Forks High right?" I ask.
"Yeah." He responds.
"Is your mom coming?" I ask.
"Yeah she is going to leave later though."
"Okay then." We walk downstairs and his mom is running around the house.
"Mom we are going to the game. See you there." Paul hugs his mom.
"See you later Jazz." I tell his mom. We go to my car and he puts his stuff in the back seat.

He kisses me one more time before grabbing his stuff and running to the test of the team.
I open my door and Edward is leaning against my car.
"Sup Ed?" I tell has I get out the car. "Did Bella come with you?" I ask cause she isn't with him.
"No. She is at home." He responds.
"Why are you here?" I ask.
"Emmett plays." He responds. He shows me the way to where we will be sitting. "I want to tell you something about Bella." He says.
"Okay shoot." I say.
"Yesterday was her birthday." Edward start. "Alice made a party for her just my family and her."
"You didn't invite me." I tell him acting hurt.
"Rosalie wanted you to come but we concluded with she doesn't know about your kind, and Sam would probably like that a secret." Edward says. "Anyway Carlisle and Esme gave Bella an envelope with two plane tickets for her to visit her mom. When she opened the envelope she got a paper cut. She started bleeding and Jasper couldn't control himself. I pushed her back and she fell on a table with glass vases. The glass got in her arm and started to bleed more. Carlisle had to be a doctor and take the glass out and all that. I've noticed that ever since she met me she has gotten hurt. I've been thinking of leaving and having her life be normal. Have her live a life with out me to put her in danger. What do you think Dominique." He says.
"I think that you should do what you think is best not only for her but for you too. I've never been in your situation. I'm barely experiencing a real relationship with someone. Not something for a few days or anything like my last. I'm actually in love." I tell him. "Do what you think is right. I guess that's all I can say." The seat are all full and then the game starts. "Edward I don't know much about football so can you like tell what happening." I tell him.
"Sure." He responds. A man starts to announce the team name and the a name of each playeras. I cheer when they say our team. Kyle name goes first and I start clapping and cheering, then Jared jogs out behind Kyle, and Paul behind Jared.
"Are you so positive that your team is going to win?" I ask Edward.
"Yeah I'm positive." Edward says.
"Then bet on it. 20 dollars." I tell him.
"I don't bet." Edward protest.
"But I do. 20 dollars each." I tell him.
"Fine." He says defeated. The game starts and Edward tells me what is happening the whole time. The whole time I watched my boys. Paul, Jared, Kyle and Emmett.