I Want To Protect You

Like always Jacob supposedly has Mono. He has to stay away from Bells and Quil. I feel bad for Quil. His two best friends have 'betrayed' him. If only he knew the truth. So currently he is hanging out with my brother and his friends. Clearwater, Fuller, and Littlesea. Micco is gone. My heart sinks when ever I go home and he doesn't run to the front door to great me, and when I walk down the same trails we walked together. Also when I lay in bed and he isn't on my bed with me. I sit down with Kim playing with my food and not listening to her.
"Dominique something is wrong with your brother." Snapped me out. I look around and people are leaving through the cafeteria doors. I stand up and push my way through. I look back, Jacob and Embry are behind me. Kyle is with Kim at the cafeteria table. Paul and Jared have potrol right now until the lunch bell rings. We make is through and Paul's old group of friends are huddled around. I grab two from the shoulder and push them aside for me to get through them. Evan and Quil are both on the floor curled in a ball. Embry, Jacob and I right away push three of the guys that were kiking them. Embry, and Jacob pick them up and put one of there arms on there shoulders. Before I could tell them anything Natalie comes through.
"Is your brother okay?" She asks with a smile. I boil, I make my hand in a fist and smash it on her face. "What was that for." She ask holding her bleeding nose. I can see in her eyes that she wants to cry. I must have probably broken her nose. Shit I'm a shape-shifter. I forgot. How could I forget. But she needed it. I look back at Embry and Jacob holding Quil and Evan up. From the corner of my eye I see someone's hand close to my face. I put my hand up to stop it. I tightly hold their wrist. I turn around and slowly twist there arm. I look into Natalie eyes.
"You messed with the wrong chick." I growl lowly at her. "Back off, and stay away our your arm snaps." I warn her. I let go of her arm. "Let's go outside." I tell Embry and Jacob. They help Evan and Quil outside to the parking lot. "Embry take them to my house. I'll meet you guys there." I tell him. I rush in the woods and phase. I block out the guys and run home. I go inside and grab two ice packs. I go in the living room and by and Jacob are standing away from Quil and Evan. "Here." I tell Evan and Quil giving them the ice packs. We watch them carefully. "Did you guys do something to cause them to kik you guys or did they start? " I ask them. "Why would you care?" Evan responds.
"I'm your older sister and I want to protect you from them. " I tell him. "No you don't." He says. "Ever since you started to hangout with Sam and Jared. You used to never leave my side. Then you drag Aaron with you then Paul. Also Jacob and Embry." Evan snaps.
"Don't talk to your sister like that." Jacob tells Evan.
"Stay out of this Jacob." Evan tells him. "I idolized you before you followed her. " He says. "I think your boyfriend and his friends are right." I look at him confused. "This isn't my family. Mom isn't my mom, dad isn't my dad. Aaron isn't my brother and you aren't my sister." He says.
"Don't say that Evan. You are my brother I'm your sister and same goes for Aaron, mom and dad." I tell him.
"No you are not. You and I are diffrent. Aaron and I are diffrent. You and Aaron have things in common. Even Sam and you two have things alike." Evan adds.
"You are a Uley. That's the end of that!" I stand up and go outside.

Jacob's P.o.v

Woah. I look at Dominique astonished with what she did. I mean I understand I would've done the same if Evan was my younger brother and I was girl. I don't know why but that was hot. She looks back at us and then Natalie is going to hit her back but she grabs her wrist and twists her hand.
"You messed with the wrong chick." Dominique growls at her. "Back off." She warns Natalie. "Let's go outside." Dom tells us. We follow her out ideas and I help Quil while Embry helps Evan. "Embry take them to my house I'll meet you guys there." She says before rushing off to the woods. The ride to her house was quiet and ocward. We gently get Quil and Evan trying not to hurt them where they have pain. The door was opened and we go set them down on the couch. Embry and I lean on the wall away from them. Dominique comes in and gives them each an ice pack. It stay quiet for a while but then Domini breaks it. "Did you guys do something to cause them to kik you guys or did they start? " She asks them.
"Why would you care?" Evan responds.
"I'm your older sister and I want to protect you from them. " She respond.
"No you don't." He says. "Ever since you started to hangout with Sam and Jared. You used to never leave my side. Then you drag Aaron with you then Paul. Also Jacob and Embry." Evan snaps.
"Don't talk to your sister like that." I tell Evan.
"Stay out of this Jacob." Evan snaps at me. "I idolized you before you followed her. " He says. "I think your boyfriend and his friends are right." Dominique looks at Evan confused. "This isn't my family. Mom isn't my mom, dad isn't my dad. Aaron isn't my brother and you aren't my sister." He says.
"Don't say that Evan. You are my brother I'm your sister and same goes for Aaron, mom and dad." She tells him.
"No you are not. You and I are diffrent. Aaron and I are diffrent. You and Aaron have things in common. Even Sam and you two have things alike." Evan adds.
"You are a Uley. That's the end of that!" Dom stand up and goes outside. I want to say something but I don't know what. I get frustrated cause I don't know what to do. Dominique comes back in. "Do you want to go home or do you want to stay here Quil?" She asks calmed down.
"I'd like to go home." He responds.
"Embry take him home." Dom tells him. Embry nods and helps Quil into his car. "Go up to your room Evan mom is coming." She says. Evan gets up and leaves. Dom sits down and sighs. I sit down next to her.
"So how's life?" I ask. She looks at me and smiles a little.
"Doing its job." She responds. She looks up at the ceiling. I put my hand behind her and bring her closer to me and hug her to me. "Thanks I needed a hug." She says.
"Your welcome." I respond. Her head is against my chest and I run my fingers through her hair. I wish this could mean something more to her then just friends. A howl breaks outside. Dom gets up and goes up stairs and the is back down quickly.
"Let's go." We phase and run together to Sam and the rest of the guys.
We found a scent and it's fresh. Very powerfull. We are going all together. Sam says. Sam leads the way Dominique and I to his side and the rest of the guys behind us. We catch the scent and follow it to a medow with yellow grass. On the middle stand Bella with a dark skinned bloodsucker.
Bella. I say and growl. The leech looks at us but can't see us because we are hides in the trees. He takes a step forward and his arm extend to Bella.
Now! Sam orders. Jared and Dominique jump out first. I Stan infront of Bella. She looks at me in my eyes. Jacob. Sam barks. I growl and run forward with the rest of the pack. Jared is infront because his eyesight is better then anyone else's. Dominique beside him because she is the fastest and more agile. The vampire stops and turns around. Jared and Dominique stop infront bit Sam jumps over then and gets thrown back. Jared and Dominique go at it from different directions at the same time. The rest of us join them and tear it to pieces. Aaron phases and lights it on fire. We go back the way we came and Bella is gone.
Of course she would leave. Who wouldn't be scared of they were out and suddenly a pack of wolves come out of nowhere. Dominique says.
One down two more to go. Paul says.
Two more? I ask confused.
Yeah two more. A redheaded female leech and a male. Paul fills me in.
The red head keeps coming and we don't know what she wants. But we know what the male comes and goes. Sam tells me.
Okay. I'll watch out. I tell him.
Your all free to go. Sam releases.
See you guys later.

Paul's P.o.v

I walk through the woods with Dom. "Why do you smell like Jake?" I ask her when I figure who that smell belongs to.
"We were just with him." She respond.
"But it's stronger then your own smell." I tell her.
"I was hanging out with Jake and Embry earlier today." Nikki says.
"Oh." Is all say. We walk to the beach and sit down on the sand. We watch the waves come up to shore. "Have you heard of the graduation party that is going to happen at the club in Port Angeles." I tell her.
"Oh yeah I've heard of it. It's in a month or less right?" She says.
"Yeah." I answer. "You going?" I ask.
"I'd like to go how about you?" Domini asks.
"Then we will go." I replie and kiss her. "You lefts school early today. Why?" I finally ask her.
"Oh at lunch your old friends were kiking Quil Ateara and Evan. Kim told me and I went to find them. You and Jared were in potrol. Embry and Jacob came with me. We pushed the guys away from them and helped them up. Natalie came out and I punched her in the nose. I probably broke it." She says.
"So you fled so you wouldn't get in trouble." I tell her.
"No I had Embry drive Evan and Quil to my house, Jacob went with them. I ran home. That was what happened." Domini finishes.
"Oh. Makes sense cause then I saw Natalie walking by and she was holding her nose. She stopped to yell at." I tell her. "LOOK WHAT THAT B*TCH YOU CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND DID TO ME!!" I tell Dominique trying to mock Natalie's voice. Dominique laughs.
"Your kidding right." She says.
"No I'm serious. The I said. Really she has a good aim. And then she said Ugh and stomped away holding her nose." I say smiling at Dom.
"Let's go to Sam's to see what's happening tomorrow. It's getting late." She says.
"Race?" I ask her.
"Yes." Dominique stands up quickly and runs for it. I stand up as well and run after her. She is very fast but I kept her in my sight. I picked up my pace as we got closer and so did she. The house lights started to come to view. I push myself more and I pass Dominique. The front door opens and I crash into the wall.
"Dude you made a huge bent on the wall." Jared says. I look at the wall and he was right. The outline of my body was on the wall.
"Sorry Sam." I apologize.
"Don't apologize to me Paul. Apologize to Emily." Sam tells me.
"Sorry Emily." I apologize again.
"It's okay Paul." She responds.
"Nice run Paul. You beated me." Dominique says walkimg in casually and sitting with Aaron.
"Thanks. I guess your not the fasts anymore babe." I tell her.
"I guess so." She says and I sit with her. "Where is Jacob, Embry and Aaron. Also, what we doing tomorrow?" Dom asks.
"We are going cliff diving tomorrow after noon bring your surfboards. Jacob, Embry and Aaron are in potrol until tomorrow morning." Sam answers.
"Okay. I'm going to go home." Dom stands up but them bends down to kiss me. "See you all tomorrow." She says before leaving.
"Bro I hate to break it to you but she let you win." Jared says. I look at him.
"Yeah right. I actually beat her. I'm the fastest now." I tell him
"Paul, Jared's right. We all watched. She slowed down right here where you passed her." Sam says.
"Yeah right." I say.
"We aren't kidding. I know my cousin and let me tell you. She doesn't like loseing." I put my head back and groan. I should've known no one can beat her. She is very fast.