Alive

Paul's P.o.v

I sit up and go to the window. I expected to get there slower then how I got there. I mean never in my life have I moved at this speed. I look put the window where she jumped from. What does she look like? I want to see her. I want remeber her. Why an I like this? Why don't I remeber anything?
"Move away from the window." Some one says and I look back. A huge group of people are coming in the room. Pale faced people and toned skin people. I see a mirror. What do I look like? I move quickly and get to the mirror. Black hair, toned skin, light brown eyes almost gold. I look pretty hot if I don't say so myself. I smile and I notice my canine teeth are sharper. Just a little. I turn to the people. Well the don't really look human nor do I.
"Have I always looked like this? What happened to me? How are you? Who is Dominique? And where is she? I want to see her. I want to meet her." I tell them.
"He doesn't remeber." A blonde female with golden eyes says.
"His eyes. He isn't the same." Someone else says. A guy that looks kinda like me. Expect for the eye color. I'm so confused. What are they talking about. I need to get filled in on what is happening.
"Go to the living room with him. Tell him the basics of him. Maybe he will remember. Rosalie, Alice go get Dominique. She needs to come." The blonde female leaves with a short pixie haired women. Everyone else takes to the living room.

Dominique's P.o.v

I take out the box and put the hand braided bracelet paul gave me, as well as the ring with a heart. He never broke his promises. I was the only one that didn't want to hear him. It's my fault. A knock on the door followed with Ahote barking makes me go down stairs. I open the door and my mom and Billy are holding there suitcases. I smile and hug my mom tightly.
"I missed you so much." I say into her hair. I let go over and bend down to hug Billy. "It's nice to have you moving in." I tell him and let them in. I help then carry there suitcases up.
"You look kinda better since we left. But I can tell that something is killing you inside." Billy says. I stay quiet and look at the floor.
"Where is everyone." Mom asks.
"They are all at the Cullens." I respond.
"Why?" They ask at the same time.
"There is so much you guys have missed out on." I sit down on the couch and I feel tears wanting to fall.
"What has happened?" Billy asks.
"Jacob left. He is fine he just needs time to think of something. I don't know when he'll be back bit he will be back." I start. "But before that a while ago a week or so after you guys left. The vampire that killed my father, Evan and Micco came back to life after Jacob shredded him. He came and took Paul then, Jacob the following day. He found and I guess you can say he threatened me. I told the pack and they went out to look for them. They had me stay back with Embry and Jared watching me. They came back and left again. That time I went after they left. I shifted again and Jared and Embry and I found Paul and Jacob." I say and take a breath to continue. "The vampire got there before we could leave and for some weird reason he had a gun. I got shot but not as bad as it would've been of Paul didn't move his hand from my stomach. Paul on the other hand got shot and slowly started to die." I can't keep it in and the tears start to fall. Remembering him laying on the bed. Motionless, cold, ghost like. The door bell rings and my mom goes to see who it is. Billy holds me as I let tears out for the second out of how knows how many. My mom comes up happy, smiling. Does she not see me. I'm goimg through so much and she is happy. I look at her and Billy does as well. Like what you smiling about.
"Dom baby there are some people downstairs that are waiting for you." She says. I wipe the tears off and stand up looking like I used to. I walk downstairs fixing my clothes. Rosalie and Alice are standing outside against there cars.
"What are you guys doing here?" I ask them.
"We need to show you something. Come. Your going to love it." Alice says all bubbly like always.
"I don't think I can love anything anymore." I tell them. I get in the car anyways. We drive the way to there house. She parks infront if the house and I look at the glass white house. I don't want to go inside but then I remeber I told Paul I would come back. I get out and slowly I feel like Rosalie and Alice are pulling me with them. I feel my feet get heavier and heavier. I feel full in my heart. Like if Paul had never died. I'm in the house and there are more steps to climb. It seems like it's taking forever to get up this one flight of stairs. It's pretty quiet exept for some voices coming from the living room. Everyone is crowded around a couch not letting me see who is sitting down. They all turn to look at me. I look at all the people crowded and one person catches my attention. I stare at them surprised and not able to move. What do I do? How do I react to this? Run. Is the first thing that pops in my head. I turn around and sprint outside. I phase ad run as far as possible.
Are you okay? What happened? Dominique answer me. Jacob says. He finds me and gets in my way not letting me pass. I stop trying to get by and lay down. Hopeless.
Jacob. What do I do Jacob. Edward tells me Paul's dead. I go see for myself and he is laying cold on the bed. I go home Rosalie and Alice come after me and tell me I need to go back. I go with them and Paul is sitting on the couch with everyone around him. Paul wasn't the same. He wasn't the Paul I knew. The Paul I love. His eyes were diffrent color, he looked at me strangely. He didn't remember me. I could tell no words had to be said. I tell Jacob.
Dominique calm down. Jacob says laying down beside me. I lay some what on him in a sibling kinda way. Be patient Dom. Things occur the way they occur for a reason. Paul will remember you just wait for his memory to come back. He sooths. I stay here with him for a while. Well more like the rest of the day.

Paul's P.o.v

"Tell us what you remember." The guy who says his name is Sam says.
"There is a girl named Dominique and we are really close." I say.
"Is that it?" He asks.
"Yeah." I fiddle with my fingers.
"Do you know your name? Your mom your friends?" Sam asks.
"I asume my friends are you guys." I say looking at the guys and one girl that is around me.
"Yeah we are. Um you are not normal for if you haven't noticed. Your not what we would call human." Sam says slowly.
"I have already figured that out." I respond.
"Carlisle tell him what he is cause I'm not so sure either." Sam tells a blond guy who's name is Carlisle.
"Paul." He says. That must be my name. "Your originally a shape-shifter." He says. I think about it and the some thing comes back to me.

I'm standing with my friends maybe taking in a party. I turn my head looking for her. I find her and a guy is touching her body. I get mad and storm over. I grab him off of her snd start punching him. I can't see the girls face tho. It's blurry. One of the guys that is here tries to break us apart and then the girl helps him. She gets in between the guy I'm beating up and me with the other guy also in between. She places her on my chest.
"Paul calm down." She says and i calm down very little.
"He was touching you!" I protest.
"Paul, chill. Look at me. It's alright nothing happened between us." She says trying to convince me. She talks with the guy that her back is against.
"I need you to go with Jared. Do everything he tells you. We can help you." I dedate on going with him. .
"Will I see you later?" I ask her.
"Maybe, but I don't think so. Tomorrow for sure."She tells me and jog away with Jared. We go into the woods. We stop and I'm still shaking.
"Let your anger out. It will be okay." He says. She said to do what he says so I do. I let my anger take over and my body starts to hurt until it's gone. I wanted to say. I feel better but a bark comes out. I'm a wolf.

"I remember that. The first time I shifted." I tell him.
"Okay your also are a vampire." He says. "Just a little bit tho. 10% of you is a vampire. 40% is human and the other 40% is a shape-shifter." Carlisle adds. "Do you know your name?" He asks.
"Only by what you've guys call me. Paul." I respond.
"Paul Lahote. The hothead. Our short tempered pack member." The Jared guy says. Paul Lahote. The front door opens and people come up the stairs. Three girls appear. Two I recognize cause they were here when I woke up. The other girl looks sad. I feel sad. I feel a pull to her. Beautiful black hair, tall, beautiful. A goddess in my eyes. She lifts her head up and look at everyone. When she sees me she freezes. She stares at me. I take in her beautiful features. Who is she? I ask myself. She turns around and runs out the way she came. I stand up and go after her. What did I do? Why is she leaving. Some of the pale people who I asume are the the vampires block my way.
"No wait." One of the says.
"Do you know who she is." The bronze haired male asks.
"No but I feel like I should. Who is she? Why did she leave? What did I do?" I ask
"You didn't do anything, Paul. She just needs time to process things. That was Dominique Uley." He responds. Dominique the girl that never left myside when she came in until she had to. "Dominique is your soulmate, your imprint. Your girlfriend. Your mate, your wolf mate." He responds. That explains things. I just can't seem to remember anything with her. Other then the memory of me shifting. But her face was blurry. My mate. I start to break faster and I sit down so I don't fall.
"Who are all you people?" I ask.
"I'm Sam Uley the Alpha from the pack your in." Sam says.
"I'm Jared Cameron your best friend." And they go around. I can't remember them other then the people in my flashback. Jared and Embry fill me in on how this happened. On how and why I lost my memory and how I am 10% vampire. On my past with Dominique. On Dominique's rough past and my past. Nothing come so me. Nothing and I hate it. I wnat to remeber them all. Expecially Dominique. We are both hurt. Physically and mentally. I wounder where she is and what she is doing right now.