My New Pack

I have gone numb. I can't feel anything no more. No more tears come out. I'm out of tears to spill. I feel like there is now an invisible shield around me. That is protecting me. It is what makes me numb. I listen around me and to my breaths as I run off the Quileute territory on to the Cullen's. This is what Paul wanted, I hope he is happy with this decision.
I run getting faster as I get closer. I see the river and I gain more speed. This is the deeper part, and the wider part of river that separates us. I don't want to go another, it's risky but I'm going to do it. I gain more speed. I get to the edge and push off with all my strength that will get me to the otherside.
Nooo. I hear Jared yell at me through the mind telepathy. I look back on the jump. Bad idea. I see Jared's wolf halt to a stop at the edge of that side with Sam beside him. I feel bad, and even worse when I hit the floor with the side of my face first.
You idiot. Could've said that earlier. I tell Jared shaking my big wolf head.
Sorry Dom. He says.
Sorry Dom. I mock. I'm gone guys. Jared, or Sam feed Ahote for me won't yeah. Thanks. I turn around and run to the Cullen's house.

I run for just a while before I'm taken down. I look and it's who other then double A. I give him my best wolf smirk. Well hello their double A. I tell him.
Did Sam send you? He ask more like snarls.
No. I respond. Get off me. I tell Aaron as I struggle to get up. He gets off me.
Then why are you here? Aaron asks.
Aren't you glad to see me big brother. I mean you seem ungrateful. I tell Aaron.
Why are you here Dominique? Aaron asks again.
I need to speak with Jacob. Is all I tell him.
He takes off and I follow behind him. Soon we are not so far from the Cullen's place and Jacob is with Leah and Seth.
"Dominique?" Jacob says when he sees me. I bow my head down. "Go shift and come back." He tells me and I go do as he says.
"Jacob I need to talk to you." I tell him moving from out of the tree. He nods and walks over. We walk further away from them.
"Why are you here? Did Sam send you?" Jake asks.
"Why do you all think Sam sent me?" I tell him.
"Sounds like what Sam would do." Jacob responds.
"Sam didn't send me." I respond.
"Then why are you here?" He asks confused. "Why would you come here when you and Paul are engaged and doing your wedding plans?"
"Paul randomly exploded." I tell him. "We were just sitting and then he starts yelling at me. Telling me to leave. To come here." I tell him. "Jared was on myside and so was Sam. He launched himself at me. Pinning me down as a human and he a wolf. His claws dug into my shoulders. Sam and Jared took him off me. I gave him the engagement ring and the promise ring and bracelet back. Then I left and came here. Sam and Jared want me back, but I'm not going back because of Paul."
"That bastard." Jacob growls shaking.
"Jake it's okay." I sooth. "What is going on, on this side?" I ask changing the topic.
"Not much. The fetus is killing Bella. It doesn't let her get the nutrients she needs. Edwards terrible." Jacob says.
"I'll always be at your side Jacob." I tell him.
"Dominique from this point forward you are my Beta." Jacob says.
"Yes Alpha." I say lowering my head slightly.
"Let's go back." Jake says putting his arm over my shoulder. We go back and by the time we get there we are laughing and the guys and Leah look at us weirdly.

2 Nights later

Bella is going to give birth soon. Maybe tonight. That's what Jacob's told us. I'm not ready and I won't ever be ready to fight Sam and his pack. Like usally the imprint bond.....is killing me. It hurts and I hate it.
Currently I'm running potrol with Leah, Seth and Aaron while Jacob s at the Cullen's. Hoestly of I had the choice of picking a side or non at all. I wouldn't choose any side. I don't want to fight either side.
I wonder what Paul's doing right now. Does he feel sorry for what he has done? Or did he find it in him to move on?