Weddings and Couples

Honking outside wakes me up. I groan and I lay on my stomach with the pillow over my head to muffle out the sound. Ahote starts jumping on me and barking. I need to wake up now. Ugh. I take the pillow off and I twist so I'm laying on back. I use my arms to push me up and have my back against the bed and wall. Using my upper body strength I transfer from the bed to the wheelchair. Ahote jumps on me and then down to the floor. Because I can't go up the stairs with someone carrying me I've been sleeping downstairs in the spare room. I follow a delicious scent into the kitchen. Aaron is eating and mom is putting food down on another plate.
"Good morning sweetheart." Mom says smiling at me.
"Good morning mom." I wheel over to where there is no chair by the table.
"Hey big A." I tell Aaron.
"Sup Dom." He replies. Mom puts down a plate infront of me of food. I grab my fork and eat my pancake first.
"There is something outside for you." Mom says. I chew my food and look at her confused.
"Go see what it is." Aaron tells me. I go outside and down the ramp Aaron made for me. On the drive way there is a grey corvette. There is a paper being held down by the wipers and u stretch to get it. I unfold the paper and read the elegant cursive.

I felt bad that the car your dad gave you got beat up so I got you this one. No give backs. Enjoy your new ride.
Edweird Cullen.

I chuckle at the way he signed the paper. Edweird, why not ed or Eddy. Aaron comes out and stands next to me.
"Edward knows what type of cars you like." Aaron tells me.
"Maybe he was in my head last time I saw him." I tell Aaron. "I haven't been over to Jacob's. How's he doing?" I ask him.
"Jacob's great. He is moving around the house. Carlisle won't let him phase yet tho. A few more days at most." Aaron answers. "Think he said he is coming over to see you." Aaron says before going back inside. A car comes down the street. A faint red Volkswagen rabbit. Jacob walks gets out of the car walking looking good like always. Jake smiles at me as he walks over. He cups my face in his warm hands and kisses me.
"Hey Nicks." Jacob says. "Who's car is this?" He asks pointing to the corvette.
"Mine. Edward got it for me." I respond. He growls and the contains himself. I was going to ask what was wrong but I let it go. "Want to go for a ride? You drive tho." I tell him.
"Okay then where are the keys?" He asks.
"I don't know? Go inside and ask my mom or Aaron. They might know." I tell him.
"Okay." He jogs inside and I wait right here.

I push myself to keep up with Jacob. Actually Jacob has to keep up with me. Currently we are strolling around the park. There is no one walking infront of me and I want to go faster. I guess Jacob figured it out cause then he is running and pushing my wheelchair. I laugh and so does he. We start to in counter people so Jacob stops.
"That was fun." I tell him.
"That was." He agrees. He bends down to kiss me. "I love you." He says and I don't say anything back. "It's okay you don't have to sat it back yet. I understand." Jake says.
"I need time that's it. It will come out just not yet." We go back to my new car and he drives to Sam's.
We walk go inside with the guys, Leah and Emily. Everyone is here exept for Paul. Maybe he was potroling solo now that there is no more leeches on the loose. Also Jacob and I would be potroling with him and both of us can't phase. So yeah.
We chat around for while catching up with each other.
"Are your legs healing at all right now?" Emily asks.
"No not really." I respond. Jacob holds my hand and squeezes it a little. The guys stand up cause they are going to go cliff diving.
"Go Jacob." I tell him.
"No I'm going to stay here with you." He says. The guys leave, Sam and Emily go upstairs. Jacob and I are alone downstairs. Jacob puts me on the couch next to him. I hate that I can't, that I can't phase that I can't do thing on my own without having someone help me. I feel like I'm losing my wolf abilities. I don't feel that same. I feel normal. Hopeless like a human. I guess I understand why Bella would want to be a leech. I wouldn't want to be a leech but a shape-shifter. I want to be one for a little longer.
"What are you thinking about?" Jacob asks.
"Why my life is so messed up." I respond.
"Everyone's life is messed up." Jake tells me. He leans to me and kisses me. A rougher then usual. I press my hand to his stomach feeling his abs. I grab a fist full of his shirt. I kiss him back with the same roughness. This doesn't feel right. But I guess I should get used to it cause who knows if Paul and I will ever get back together. I hear a growl from infront of us. We stop and I look to see who it is. What am I saying I don't need to see to know who it was. Cause it was Paul. I don't see him but I hear him growl outside and his clothes rip.