Past Party

Okay so so it's been half a month since Edward called about the human and the leeches. Turns out the human was his girlfriend Bella Swan chief Swan's daughter. They found the leech and the killed it. Bella broke a leg and got biten by the leech. I'm going to meet her tonight at the Black's house. There going to be having a pasta party and the packs invited mom and Evan, Emily, Ateara's, Clearwater's, Embry, Chief Swan and Bella. "Are you making that pasta for the party?" I ask Emily.
"Yeah. It's a family recipe." She responds.
"I'm going to go home. If Paul comes tell him I'll meet him at the Black's." I tell her as I stand up.
"Okay." Emily says.
"See you." I say before leaving. I jog all the way back home. I open the door and Micco comes in. I smell food from the kitchen. Mom must be cooking. I walk up to my room and change into jeans a sweatshirt and sneakers, vs what I was wearing before. Shorts, a tanktop and barefoot. I brush my hair, braid it to the side and apply very little makeup. I check in the mirror and I look normal for the weather here, unlike what I was wearing before. I go downstairs and sit on the couch with Micco. I rub his belly and scratch his head while I wait for my brothers and mom.
"Boys we are leaving." My mom yells from beside me. I covered my ears before she yelled.
"Mom, Aaron and I have super hearing. You don't have to yell." I remind her.
"Does Evan have super hearing?" She asks.
"No." I answer.
"Here go to the car and put this in the front seat where Aaron sits, and wait there for us." She says handing over trays of pasta. I take them and go outside and put them in the car where she told me. I sit in the back of the car where I sit by myself. Aaron comes in the car.
"Dom have you met any of the people that are going to be at the Black's?" Aaron asks.
"Yeah. Sam is our cousin, Emily is his fiancée, Jared is my friend and Sam's friend, and Paul's my boyfriend." I tell him.
"Seriously I never knew that." Aaron responds. "No seriously Dominique do you know anyone other then them?" He asks again.
"I know Evan, mom, you, Jacob, his father, Jacob's 2 friends. Seth Clearwater is Evan's friend. Leah Clearwater is his sister. She is alittle older then you and Sam's ex-girlfriend. There parents. Quil Ateara the 5 is one of Jacob's friends and his grandpa Old Quil and Quil's mom. Embry Call, Jacob's other friend." I finish.
"I clearly don't know any of them." Aaron says.
"You'll be a lone wolf then." I tell him. Evan and mom come in.
"You kids ready?" She asks.
"Yup." I respond. She drives out of the driveway and to the Black's.

Evan walks infront with mom, Aaron and I stay behind them. The door is wide opened and we walk inside. We follow the talking and laughing of people's voices. A girl with long brown hair is sitting with Jacob and Embry. A man is seated next to Billy and are laughing.

Bella's P.o.v

I was sittong on the couch listening to Embry and Jacob telling me about there school. A women with beautiful long black hair, a warm soft wam smile walks in with a young boy around the age of 15 next to her. The boy has black hair sea blue eyes and pale skin. Followed by two more people both taller then her. The male was extremely tall 6 something. Next to him was a very beautiful girl. Wavey hair, nice toned skin. She looks perfect, she makes me feel insecure about myself, juse like Rose. Just like the male, tall 6 something. Both of them are muscular, the male almost like Emmett but less than that. Tough looking, people you wouldn't want to pick a fight with. Strong, unhumanly tall. Those two could be siblings.
"Hello Billy." She says.
"Hello Nina, this is Charlie Swan. Charlie, Nina Uley." Billy introduces her to my dad.
"Nice to meet you Chief Swan." Nina says shaking my dad's hand.
"I'm not working so I'd prefer Charlie, and it's nice meet you too Nina." He says.
"I brought some pasta where should I put it?" She ask.
"Kitchen." Billy responds. She walks into the kitchen. The other three that came with her stand where they were. The young boy looks uncomfortable but not the other two. "Bella, Charlie these are Nina's kids." Billy says. "The oldest Aaron Uley. The one in the middle of the three Dominique Uley, and the youngest Evan Uley." In order they shake my dad's hand and then mine. When I touched Aaron and Dominique's hand it was hot like they have a fever. Evans touch was normal. Evan sits with Jacob, Embry and I but Aaron and Dominique stand at a corner not so far away. Slowly more people start arriving. Right when a women and two males come in Aaron and Dominique go talk to them. Both of the males are tall but the one older then Aaron is at least an inch taller. The other one is an inch smaller then Aaron. Dominique and one of the males that just came in go outside holding hands. All of the boys and Dominique look like they are all related. Evan is kinda of an outcast with the blue eyes and pale skin.
"I'm Emily Young." The women that came in says. I didnt notice before that she had three long scars down the right side of her face and neck.
"Bella Swan." I tell her shaking her hand.
"I'm Sam Uley. Cousins with Dominique, Aaron and Evan. The guy that didn't come introduce himself is Paul Lahote." Sam says.
"Nice to meet you all." I tell him.