Party

"So why are they having this party?" I ask Jared as we walk on the sand over to the loud music, and lights.
"They do it every year for the people who made it in a team. The football and cheer team are the ones that usally attend every party." Jared says.
"So Paul, and Kyle is going to be here. Will Kim be there?" I ask.
"Hopefully not." He responds.
"You don't want her here?" I tell him.
"I don't want her to be here. These parties get out of hands sometimes." Jared says. We make our way through the crowd of dancing people pretty easily.
"So I think the real reason you came was so we can watch Paul if he phases. " I tell him.
"Yeah. Just letting you know it's fruity drink with alcohol." Before I take a sip the smell of the alcohol hits me.
"You brought Dominique with you." Kyle says over the music. He doesn't have to talk very loud cause we can hear him perfectly fine in his normal tone.
"Yeah. You didn't bring Kim right?" Jared asks just as loud so Kyle can hear.
"I would never bring her." Kyle responds. "You like the drink?" He asks me.
"Yeah, most of it is alcohol." I tell him.
"I know. I don't really drink it. Maybe a few cups but not enough to make me coo-coo." Kyle says.
"Do any of you dance?" I ask them.
"I do." Kyle says.
"Then let's go." I take his hand and pull him to the dance floor and we start to dance. We dance lots of songs.
"This is the last one I'm dancing with you Dom." Kyle says.
"Fine." I respond both of us alittle tipsy already. His hands slide down from my shoulders to my hips. I get closer to him. I put my hands around his head, resting it on my shoulder. I put hands on top of his that are holding my waist. I could feel Kyle's breath on my neck. I feel relaxed, probably because of the punch. But that changes. 

 I don't feel Kyle's hands on my waist or my body against his. I look behind me and Paul is punching Kyle. I snap out of my tipsyness and look around for Jared but he is all ready trying to separate them. I can see Paul's body shaking. I help Jared. If he is my imprint I should be able to control his temper. I get in between Kyle and Paul with Jared. I place my hand on Paul's chest.

"Paul calm down." I say soothingly, and loud enough for him to here. Everyone here is huddled around us. The music stopped and lights are on us.
"He was touching you!" He tells me. That was unexpected.
"Paul, chill. Look at me. It's alright nothing happened between us." I tell him. My back is against Jared's. "He is going to phase. Take him in the woods, I put my car keys in your pocket. Grab on of your shorts for him, and leave the keys inside. I'll take Kyle." I tell him.
"Take him to my house, spare keys under the door mat. Put him in any room. You should stay the night if you don't want to get grounded." He advises.
"Good idea." I look back at Paul. "I need you to go with Jared. Do everything he tells you. We can help you." I can see him debating.
"Will I see you later?" He asks.
"Maybe, but I don't think so. Tomorrow for sure." I tell him. Jared and Paul jog away. I kneel beside Kyle. I sling one of his arms over my shoulder. I stand up and I go to my car. I set him in the passenger seat and I got to the other side. The keys are on the seat.
I get the keys from under the mat and unlock the house. I turn on one light and take Kyle upstairs into a room.
"Why did Lahote pick a fight with me?" Kyle says after I placed him on the bed.
"I'm not sure. Sleep. Rest." I tell him.
"Where am I." He asks.
"Jared's house. Now go to sleep. School tomorrow." I step out of the room, and step outside in the woods.
What's happened so far? I ask hopefully someone is in wolf form.
Dominique, you are also a wolf? Paul's voice says.
I see where you are. Yeah I'm also a wolf. That's why we act strange, and all that. I tell him.
Jared is with you right?
Yeah, he is standing infront of me talking to Sam and some other guy. Paul responds.
Your in good hands. I got to go. I phase out and go and lay on the couch on the living room.

I wake up cause I hear someone moving around. I sit up alert and look around. I walk up stairs and Kyle isn't in the room anymore. I skip 2 steps everytime and go into the living room again. Kyle is sitting on the couch where I was.
"You feel better." I ask leaning on the wall watching him. He turns to look at me quickly.
"What are you doing here? Where am I? I'm late to school." He says lookimg at his watch.
"Calm down Kyle. You went over your line yesterday, and I brought you here, Jared's house. I spent the night cause if I went home my mom would be really mad, about school. We supposedly got a cold. Paul actually has Mono." I tell him. "Want me to take you to your place or something?" I ask him.
"Can you take me to First Beach my car is there." Kyle says.
"Sure." We get to my car and I drop him off at the beach parking lot.
"Thanks." He says.
"Your welcome, see you tomorrow." I tell him.
"See you." Kyle says. It's 1 pm and I'm hungry.