Awake and Alive

"Jacob I'm goimg to go home. I'll be back in the morning. Do you need anything?" I ask him.
"No I'm fine. You need to rest though." Jacob tells me. I nod.
"I'll be back in the morning." I tell him again before phasing and running. This time though, I jump the river in the side that is almost like a leep. Not like the other time I hit my face.

I'm running on the other side and like what happened to me when I went on the Cullen's side I'm taken down. I roll a few times on the floor and then a tree hits me on my rib really hard. I whine and don't move. It fucking hurts.
Why are you on this side! Are you joining us again? Paul spats and then asks calmly. I get up in my legs although myside hurts so much. I think a few bones have been broken, other then my heart.
I'm not coming back Paul. I just want go home. I respond and walk away wincing with every step. It hurts to breath, it hurts to walk, but I got to get to my room.
Let's go to my house it is closer. Paul says following me.
No. I say and keep walking. Maybe if I shift it would be easier. I go behind a tree. I shift but as I shift my bone move into diffrent positions. I scream as my rib bones go into a different position.
I lay on the ground holding my ribs in pain. Paul is right next to me. He tries to pick me up. I push his arms away from me.
"Don't touch me." I snap at him.
"You are mine. I can touch you if I want to." Paul says. I stand up using the trees to help me.
"I am not yours anymore. I was until you decided to get rid of me. To have me leave Sam's pack. Don't you remember?" I tell him. "I gave you your way." I walk away. It's kinda better. It doesn't hurt like before. Paul's grabs a hold of my shoulders and pushes me back into his chest. His arms are tight around me, the tightness making me hurt more.
"I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry." Paul repeats. I try to get out of his grip but he has vampire strength as well as shape-shifting in him.
"It doesn't seem like you are sorry." I tell him. "You take me down and my ribs are probably broken from the impact of when I hit the tree, and right now you are crushing me. Giving me more pain."
He let's me go and I step away from Paul. I show no emotions and look at him. His eyes red and look watery. "You made this decision Paul. I'm just following it. This is what you wanted and here you have it. You didn't give the choice to tell you that I wasn't planing to leave the pack. As much as I wanted to so that I was Jacob to protect him, I didn't. You had me go over. You wanted me gone. So I left, and know I'm with my brothers. If you move on I'll probably find a way to do so as well." I tell him. I turn around and walk away but once again he stops me. His hand holds my arm.
"I'm not going to move on in my life without you. Your the only girl I want and need. Dominique please, I beg you. Please come back to me." Tears are rolling down his face now. I have never seen him cry, not that I can recall. Seeing him cry right here infront of me hurts. It hurts. Alot.
"No." I tell him quietly moves cracking but no tears falling. I turn around running even though my rib is killing me. My home comes to view and I walk up the porch steps. I unlock the door with my keys and I walk up to my room trying not to bump into my mom and Billy but when does that happen.
"Jake is that you?" Billy says. I stop and let go of my ribs to show that I'm not hurt.
"No it is me Dominique." I respond. I walk over to where they are in the living room. I stand leaning on the wall.
"Dom, Sam cane by a while ago. Told us Bella died and a few things about Jake." My mom says. "Is it true?"
"We are not sure. Bella might we are waiting to see if the vampire venom will affect her and cause her ti be one of them. As for what he said about Jacob. I don't know." I respond. "All I can say is Jacob left Sam's pack and became Alpha of another pack. Seth Leah and Aaron followed him. So did I. Jacob found his imprint. His imprint being Edward and Bella's baby. The child is no threat. It is half human half vampire. I guess you can say like Paul but with out the shape-shifter part." I tell them and leave.
"Wait, Dominique what happened to you." Billy stops me. He must have seen me walk strangely.
"I hit a tree while I was running. I'm okay though I'm healing." That's the only thing that is healing really.
"I've seen Paul and he is terrible." Billy says. "Why?"
"I know he is terrible." I respond. "Paul and I broke up. He had me leave Sam's pack and go to Jacob and I did. Now he wants me back and I'm not going back. Not right now." I respond. "If you'll excuse me I'm going to go shower and sleep." I tell them. I am surprised that my pup hasn't come running to me yet. I go back down to my parents.
"Hey um... Where is Ahote?" I ask.
"He is over at Jared's. He has been watching him ever since you left." Mom responds.
"Okay." I say and walk out to my car. I get in and drive over to Jared's.