Volturi

I feel better then I have in so long. I feel well rested, all the aches in my body gone. Well except for the ones that are caused on my ribs. They are faint nearly gone forever. Carlisle suggest I don't hurt my side no more. For the last time was the second time I hurt myside. I don't want to move from where I lay. I'm so warm and comfortable. I hold on to my pillow. Then everything that occurred last night hits me. I sit up quickly looking for the girls. They aren't in my bed, because I'm in my bed. Ahote is laying on the ground infront of my bed, sleeping. Where is Paul? He stayed the night with me but isn't with me right now. I begin to feel sad. Tears slowly makimg their way to my eyes. I thought he wanted me back. So I had him say with me. Cause honestly I also need him. Pain in the lower part of my stomach begins. I hold and push on my stomach like if it would disappear with the pressure on it. I hear the sink water running from my bathroom. I look at the bathroom door that is closed. I wait for it to open and someone to walk out. I just stare at the door holding my stomach. Finally the door opens and Paul walks out. His black hair wet, shirtless, and wearing a pair of his shorts. I stare admiring him. Taking in the way he looks today. The beard that once covered his face gone. The bags under his eyes gone, the color in his eyes more vivid then ever. I'm not going to let him go no matter what. This time I'll fight to keep him at myside. Hopefully there isn't another time where we will break up.
"Good morning." Paul says sitting down on the bed next to me.
"Good morning." I respond. "Where is Renesmee and Claire." I ask him.
"They left last night. Jacob took Renesmee back home and Quil took Claire as well." Paul answers. I lean in forward closer to him, and he leans in as well. His face so close to mine, I want to feel and taste his lips again. Scratching on the door makes us stop and look at the door. Ahote is scratching the door wanting to get out. Paul opens the door and Ahote sprints away.
"So how did you sleep?" Paul asks coming back beside me.
"Fine until I woke up without you beside me." I respond.
"Sorry." He apologizes. I get on my knees and move closer to him. I really need and want him right now.
What the hell is wrong with me. Get a grip on yourself Dominique.
I'm still wearing the black dress Renesmee picked out for me. The shoulder sleeve is lower then supposed to, exposing more of me on that side. My hair messy but I like it.
"Paul I want you to stay with me forever." I tell him.
"I also want that Dominique." He responds. I smile at him. I can't control myself anymore.
I press my lips against his. My fingers tangling in his short hair gripping the back of his hair. His hands on my waist, as he kisses me back. Passionately, roughly. He pushes me back and is hovering over me. Kissing my neck, and collarbone. His lips find their way to the mark on my neck once again. A moan excapes me lips.
"Nothing will ever break us apart anymore. I'm yours today and forever." Paul says in my ear. It sends shivers through my body. I look into his eyes and they are black. Full of lust. His lips smash on to mine, looking for dominance. I hear the dress rip and is gone from my body. My bare skin against his chest. His hands roam around my exposed skin.

I lay on his Paul's chest, his face buried in my neck.
"I missed you so much Dominique." Paul says.
"Me too." I agree. He places soft gentle kisses on my neck.
"Dominique you on their." Rachel's voice says from the other side of my bedroom door.
"Yeah." I respond.
"Jacob called. He said he needs you over at the Cullens." Rachel says.
"Okay, I'll be over soon." I tell her. I hear her foot steps leave from the door.
"Don't go." Paul tells me.
"I got to go." I tell him.
"Then atleast let me join you in the shower." He says. I groan but why not.

I pull on a pair of jeans and t-shirt over my undergarments. Paul slips on his shorts and a t-shirt. I'm bent tying my shoes and his hands run down my arms. His chin rested on my shoulder and kisses my cheek.
"I got to go." I tell him.
"I know." Paul's as sadly.
"Trust me I don't want to leave, but Jacob needs me." I tell him. I peck his lips before we walk out and downstairs togther. I walk outside to my car. "I'll see you later." I promise Paul.
"Okay." He mumbles on my forehead. I climb into my car and drive away while he runs into the woods.