We Will Fight

I love waking up in his warm arms. It makes my days good no matter what will occur later. I don't want to get up but there is always somethimg that makes us have to get up. I groan as something is hitting my bedroom window. No idea who it would be 'cause everyone comes in through the front door. I untangle myself from Paul and he groans. I pull on his that was lying on the floor. It fit a almost like one of my own shorts but it was bigger. Big enough to cove most of my body. I look out the window and outside stands Jacob with pebbles in his hand. What the hell is wrong with him. He can fucking come in through the front door, this is his house after all as well. I lift the window up and stick my head out.
"What the hell are you doin!?" I yell at him in a quiet way not wanting to wake anyone up.
"We have new pups, and they are join us." Jake says. What does this have to do with me.
"I'll be out in a little." I tell him. He nods and walks into the woods. I close the window and put on a T-shirt and jeans with blue converse. I grab a piece of paper feom My desk and write to Paul.

Pack business had to go. Didn't want to wake you up so I'm letting you know with this. See you just as soon as I finish. I love you Paul.
Dom

I place it on the pillow next to the one he is on. I lean over and kiss his forhead. He stretches his arms out to hold me but I quickly move so he doesn't get me. I look at him peacefully sleeping before I slip out of the room and go outside. Jacob is leaning on his bike waiting for me.
"Finally. Come on let's go." He says getting on the bike.
"I don't think so Jake." I tell him as I stay standing here.
"Dominique it won't be like that. We both have our imprints." He says. He throws a helmet at me. I look at it debating. I make my mind up and pull the helmet on. I climb on behind him and hold on to him. The bike roars to life and we are gone. I watch as the trees pass by quickly.

We make it to the Cullen's and I get off the bike. I take off the helmet and fix my messy hair. I give Jake the bike.
"Where are they?" I ask him.
"With Aaron, Leah and Seth." He responds.
"How many?" I ask him.
"Three 13-15 year old boys." Jake answers. Young fellows they are the age of when Brady, Collin and Seth phased.
"Let's go then." I tell Jake walking to the woods.
"Not yet. We have to go inside." Jacob stops me looking at the house.
"Okay then. Let's go." We walk up the steps and inside. I stop once I'm in the doorway of the living room. Red eyes are everywhere. Some I met yesterday and many new leeches. I move forward all of then watching me. I lean on the wall near the door and Jacob beside me.
"Jake, Aunt Dom." I look at the little angel running over to us. I bend down and pick her up before Jacob.
"Hey there Nessie." I tell her pocking her tummy gently. She squirms around and Jacob smiles at her. "So what you doing today?" I ask her.
"I'm going to go shopping with Aunt Rose and Uncle Emmett." She answers. Rosalie and Emmett appear in the room standing togther smiling at Renesmee in my hands.
"Then you should get going." I set her down 9n her feet and she runs to Rosalie and Emmett. She runs out and they follow behind her.
Finally, Carlisle and Esme came with the last witness we will get.
"How many came?" Carlose asked Edward.
"Eighteen." Edward answers. Eighteen vampires. Many that has gifts of their own. Zafrina had power over the mind. One of my favorites. She could make you see what she wanted them to. Jacob poke my side grabbing my attention.
"Let's go." Jake tells me and we make our way out of the room full of red eyes.
We walk around the woods and we are joined by three young boys. We stop and the guys check me out and then look at Jacob and me. Back and forth. The silence get cut off my the younger looking one.
"Jacob is she your girlfriend, imprint or both." He asks. I stare at him and look at Jacob and he is doing the same. Our eyes widen when we met each others glance.
"EEEEWWW NO!" We yell. We jump way from eachother. I rub my shoulder where we were touching when we we were standing side by side. Sure Jacob and I were in a relationship before. But that was long time ago and before we become step siblings.
"No. Jacob is just my younger step brother and my and your Alpha." I tell him.
"Yeah. Dominique is my older step sister and my and your Beta." Jacob tells them.
"So your single?" The oldest one asks stepping forward.
"Sorry hun. I'm taken." I answer showing him the engagement ring.
"Now, you guys can do some serious damage. Which is why you'll need to control your phasing." Jacob says changing the topic.
"Jacob is right. If your mom pisses you off, you don't want to tear her head off." I add on. Rustling in the trees stops Jacob from saying what ever he was going to say. His words change it the rustling of the trees .
"Whoever's coming wasn't invited." Before Jacob and I could shift the new boys are running infront in thier wolf forms. We phase and easy catch up to these pups. We are growling as we run while the leeches are laughing at us. "Whoopa!" They stop on a tree branch and we are jumping trying to get then. They laugh and and make fun of our attempt of getting them. Growling and snapping at them they have their own little conversation. Everyone else finds their way to us to see what the commotion it about.
"Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home." Carlisle tells them. We move away from the trees as they are known leeches.
"What are they doing here?" Tanya asks.
"We heard the Volturi were moving against you." The black haired leech responds from the tree branch.
"But that you would not stand alone." The snow white haired says.
"We didn't do what we were accused of." Carlisle tells them.
"We do not care what you did, Carlisle." Snow white says rolling his head to look away from us.
"We have been waiting a millennium for the ltalian scum to be challenged." Black hair snarls with our hatred at these people we will be trying to prossude that Renesmee is no harm.
"It's not our plan to fight the Volturi." Carlisle let's them know.
"Shame."
"Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed."
"They enjoy a good fight." They take turns speaking. One first then the other. Carlisle moved this inside to the living room where we all fit. Well not all. Rosalie, Emmett and Renesmee are still gone. The new boys are potroling with Aaron, Leah and Seth. Jacob, me and all the red, and gold eyes are in the room.
"Aro's witnesses?" A vampire that came with Benjamin asks.
"Aww. Still hoping they'll listen?" The black haired who's name I heard is Vladimir.
"When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime." The only male from the Denali Coven Eleazar say to us confused people.
"So he's done this before?" Bella asks.
"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern. Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant. This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the Guard." Eleazar explains more.
"This is all about Alice." Edward says. "He has no one like her." Bella says realization hitting them both.
"Which is why she left." Edward says ending that.
"Why does he need witnesses?" Bella asks confused. Pretty mulch all of us are just sitting or standing back watching a listening to everything.
"To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven." Eleazar says. I learned that he was once in the guard they speak of with his mate Carmen. They left when they had enough of that way of life. Eleazar has a gift. The gift to see the gift of other vampires just by looking at them. Even someone that is human. He figured out Bella was a shield.
"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving." The guy that came with Benjamin says standing up.
"And where will you go? What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Kate or anyone else with a gift?" Edward says moving to the center of the room. We all watch edward with curious eyes wondering what he will say next. Edward I now. He is getting to a bigger point when he starts like this. Only he knows what he says. "Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours. And for the way you want to live." That is his big point. He wants us to fight if it gets to a point where we will have to fight.
"The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires. We will fight." Jacob speaks up stepping forward and I follow his move.
"We are family and family sticks togther." I say agreeing with Jake.
"This won't be the first time I fought a king's rule." Garrett a solo vampore also steps forward.
"We'll join you." Benjamin says stepping forward with his mate.
"No." The grumpy guy says.
"I will do the right thing, Amun. You may do as you please." Benjamin tells him and he sits down unhappy.
"We will stand with you."
"So will we." Everyone else starts to step forward.
"That didn't take much." Stefan or snow white tells Vladimir.
"Let's hope it doesn't come to that." Carlisle tells Edward.
"We'll see." Edward tells him. Everyone in this room showed courage. I've heard of the gifts of those on the royal army. We will face the dark gifts of those leeches. Only until then we will see what happens. Onky Alice can predict the future and tell us we will be fine our guide our way to avoid all the bad things coming.
"Jacob we have to go tell Sam." I say hitting him with my elbow.
"Let's go." He agrees and we leave these people talking about that day.

We make it to the old pack house that we have good memories in. Friendly fights, pranks, Emily's food, everything. I get off the bike and like we always do. We walk in like it's our home in which in a way it is. The laughter of the guys, fill the cozy house. Once in and in view it is quite and eyes on us.
"Sam the packs will stand with the Cullen's. We fight of it turns into and fight." Jacob says and I walk over to the couch with Paul. I sit down next to him only for him to move me on his lap.
"Jacob come with me." Sam says and they walk somewhere else. Jared and Kim are in the couch infront. Quil and Embry on the floor playing video games.
"What is this all about?" Paul asks me.
"We will fight if it is needed to fight along side the Cullen's." I answer. He kisses my neck gently.
"I'm glad to see that you too are good again." Kim says.
"Yeah." I smile at her and Paul kisses my lips.

---------------------------------------------------------

Happy Thanksgiving !

Hope you guys have a nice time.
3 chapters in one day. Yes.
Well thanks for sticking with me and my books. I'm already working on the next book.
Female Alpha *Sam Uley*
That will be out as soon as this story is completed.

Evelyn