Clearwater

I've left for two weeks and the imprinting bond is killing me. I've heard that Harry Clearwater has died from a heart attack. Leah, Seth, and Quil have phased. The Clearwater family and my mom have organized a funeral for Evan and Harry Clearwater today at noon.
I sneak into my room quietly and grab a black coat, black jeans and black ankle boots. I change and get out. I go in the woods and go where the funeral is going to be held. I hide in the woods and watch as people arrive. When it's goimg to start I move and stand away from everyone. But close enough for me to hear them talking. Embry turns his head back and sees me. Leans towards Sam and tells him that I'm here. Sam looks at me and the turns his attention back to the priest. My phone rings and I ignore it. The wind blows and carries a vampire scent. I growl and leave. I phase and follow it. I find the leech that has distroyed my family standing on a tree branch.
"Well your one big mutt." He says and I growl at him. "Sadly we never got to see what your younger brother looked like as a mutt." He tells me moving towards the trunk of the tree. I growl at him and jump to try to get him. He kiks me and I hit the ground hard on myside. Sam, Aaron jump above me and after the leech followed by Jared, Quil and Embry. Paul and Jacob stay behind and help me up.
Thanks. I tell them and we shift and walk to Sam's house. I sit down with Paul. He holds me the whole time kissing me. The guys come back I'm followed by Leah and Seth.
"I'm sorry about your father and that you guys have to live in this new world." I tell Seth and Leah.
"I'm sorry about Evan. He was a really good friend." Seth says. I give him a small smile. I look at Leah. "Have they filled you in on the cans and can'ts for a she wolf?" I ask her.
"I don't talk with then much." Leah says lookimg at Sam in disgust but the at Aaron with somethimg else.
"Want to go for a walk. Just me and you." I tell her. She thinks about it and then nods. I kiss Paul and go outside with her. We walk on the side of the road to the beach. "Being a wolf for the guys is a benefit. But not so much for us." I tell her.
"Why so?" Leah asks.
"First you've probably noticed if not I'm telling you that. You won't get your period until you stop phasing." I tell her. "Which means, and I'm going through this as well and I know what it feels like. Because of that we can't have kids even if we tried maybe if we stop phasing, but not right know." I look to check on her. I can see her wanting to cry but she doesn't. We sit down on the sand. "So it must be hard for you to be in the lack with my cousin as our alpha." I tell Leah.
"Yeah." She responds.
"When ever you need anything tell me. We she wolves need to stick together." I say hitting her with my shoulder carefully.
"Thanks gurl." Leah says.
"You are starting to forget about Sam slowly because there is someone else." I tell her, she smiles.
"Yeah." She responds.
"How about if I guess the right person you take me for an ice cream but I drive you pay. If I get it wrong I'll take you to get ice cream and I pay." I tell her.
"Okay then. Guess." Leah says.
"Would that guy possibly be my brother. Aaron?" I tell her.
"Yeah." Leah responds grinning.
"Let's go I want my ice cream." I say standing up. She laughs and we walk to get my car and then I drive to the ice cream shop.

Following day.

I hate this hell hole called school. I didn't want to come to school today. Aaron and mom made me come so did the pack. Graduation us coming up soon. As soon as I leave the school grounds that day. Bye bye hell. I walk down the halls people watching me. I feel more down with them looking at me. Natalie and her grupo of friends atop infront of me. Everyone around stops what they are doing and look at us.
"We are sorry about what happened to your brother." She says.
"You should be." I snap and keep walking away. But they don't let me.
"Look we are really sorry." She says again. I put my head back and turn around.
"I heard it alright. What do you want me to say." I growl at her. "It's is your guys fault after all. You guys bullied him for being diffrent. You made him feel unwanted. Most of the reason he killed himself. And got killed." I say the last part softly. "Was your, is your fault! Is that what you wanted to hear?!" I tell them. Paul and Jared come through the crowd. Paul holds me and takes me to the rest of the guys. I hold Paul tight.
"It's going to be okay." Paul says and kisses my forehead. We sit down with Jared, Quil, Embry, Jacob, Seth, Kyle and Kim. Kim know about us but Kyle doesn't. Sometime one of us forgets Kyle is here and we have to cover up what he heard.