Preparing For Rachel's Homecoming

I'm not me any more.

It wasn't him it was me. Or was it.

It was me not him.

I'm hurting.

I haven't seen him.

I miss him.

I need him.

Three days have gone by, but it feels like forever. Months, years, eternity. The baby, Renesmee, doesn't look like a baby anymore. She looks like a 5, or 6 year old.
My ribs are bandaged from hitting the tree with myside and later Bella pushing me away from my ribs and hitting a tree before I feel down. Im healing as fast as when I broke my
Rachel is here but I haven't seen her yet. We are all planning to go back home. Aaron has to come cause he is the older brother.
I get out of the car and walk up to the Cullen's. I can feel a storm approaching. Rain but it will turn to snow. About time it snows here. Almost December, just a week I think. On my way up I see Aaron's wolf coming out of the woods.
"Go to mom. Rachel is already there, mom and Billy are having a party for her. We will se you there." I tell him. Aaron nods his black and white wolf head. He turns and kiks the dirt behind him.
I open the glass door and walk up a flight of stairs to reach the kitchen. I get ti the last step and somethimg crashes on to my legs. I look down and give the girl a smile. I put the car keys in my pocket and pick Renesmee.
"Hi Aunt Dom." She started calling me that after she was told that Jacob and I are on brothers and sisters as well as Aaron. Then Seth and Leah as well then the Cullen's. Only the people that protected her. Us. Does she call family.
"Hi sweetie. What did you do today?" I ask her as I sit down on the couch.
"I went in the woods with Jake and mom. How about you." Her little voice says.
"I went around town to get my mind clear." I respond.
"Aunt Dom, mommy and daddy are together. So are grandma, grandpa, Aunt rose, Uncle Emmett, Aunt Alice, Uncle Jasper, Aunt Leah, and Uncle Aaron. How come you and Jacob don't have the person you love with you?" She asks. I look at her.
"Jake has the person he loves. You just won't know who that is until your older." I tell Renesmee. "As for me. I also have someone. It's just that right now I don't know if he likes me anymore. I haven't seen him in a long time." I tell her. She frowns sadly, and lifts her small hand uo to my face.

I'm standing infront of Jacob protecting him from Sam. It's the day she was born. Everything changes around me. No I am standing beside Jacob both of us as wolves. Sam is retreating and calls the rest of them to follow. I turn to look at the wolf that I fell in love with, and the same wolf the broke my heart.

She removes her hand from my face.
"Was that him?" Renesmee asks.
"Yes that was him." I respond.
"I'm sorry if it was my fault that your not together." She apologizes looking like she will cry.
"Hey Nessie it wasn't your fault. It was ours as in his and mine. You had nothing to do with what happened to us." I tell her. "Jake we hot to go see Rachel." I tell him. I set Nessie beside me and stand up.
"Okay." Jacob says.
"Can I go?" Renesmee asks jumping off the couch.
"Yes you can, but you have to ask your mom and dad about it." Jacob tells her. She runs off and comes back with Bella and Edward behind her. Renesmee stands alittle behind Jake and me.
"She will be safe." Jacob asures them.
"Yeah, we will protect her if anything happens." I add, the agree by nodding. Jake and Nessie leave outside to the car. "I love Renesmee." I say once Jake and Nessie are gone. "You know I can't have a children of my own. You guys were lucky enough to have Renesmee. No matter what I will protect her with my life like if she were my own." I promise them.
"We trust you with Nessie." Edward says. I turn and leave but not before giving them a smile.
Jake and Nessie are waiting for me, a booster seat as well at Jacob's feet.
"You guys ready?" I ask with a smile on my face.
"Yeah, I want to meet all of your friends and family." Renesmee says all jumpy and excited. I unlock the car and Jake puts Nessie's seat in the back and buckles her up.