Bella

Bella's P.o.v

None of the Cullens were at school. They must of gone hunting. I get in my old truck and drive to my house.
Charlie's car isn't here but Edward is standing in a black suite by the side of the woods.
"Hey." I say when I'm standing infront of him.
"Come take a walk with me." He says tilting his head towards the woods. He walks a few steps. He doesn't go to school but I get home and he is at my house. I jog a few steps to catch up to him. We walk not so far away from my house. He stops and turns around. "We have to leave Forks." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Carlisle is supposed to be ten years older then what he looks. People are starting to notice." Edward explains.
"Uh...okay. Um.. I've got to think of something to tell Charlie." I tell him. I look at his unhumanly beautiful face. Emotionless. "When you say we?" I ask.
"I mean my family and myself." He responds. He isn't going to take me. I... he can't.
"Edward what happened with Jasper is nothing." I tell him.
"Your right." Edward says right after me. "It was nothing. Nothing the way I expected. And nothing compared by what could've happened." He says pausing in between every sentence. "You just don't belong in my world Bella."
"I belong with you." I tell him.
"No you don't."
"I'm coming." I argue.
"Bella I don't want you to come." Edward says pretty slowly. I felt like my heart was being ripped out. I don't want you. Repeats in my head.
"You don't want me?" I ask him.
"No." He responds.
"This changes things. Alot." I tell him.
"If it not to much for me to ask one thing. Can you promise me somethimg?" He asks. I can't say anything. "Don't do anything reckless." Edward says. "For Charlie's sake." He adds. "And I'll promise to you something in return." He says. "This is the last time you'll ever see me. I won't come back. You can keep going with your life with no interference from me. It will be like I never existed. I promise." Edward says.
"If this is about my soul. Take it I don't want it without you." I tell him loudly.
"It's not about your soul." He promises. "Your not good for me." I'm not good for him.
"I'm not good enough for you." I tell him.
"I'm just sorry I let it get this far." He apologizes.
"Please." I breath out. "Don't." I breath out heavily.
"Good bye." He steps forward and holds my head in his hands. Edward press his lips to my forhead and stays like that for a while. I close my eyes. He starts to let's go. I open my eyes and he is gone. I run forward none stop trying to not trip and to catch him. It starts to get dark and I'm tired of running. He is gone. What did I do to have him leave. I trip on a tree root. I'm lost. I'm cold. I curl up to try to stay warm. I close my eyes. My body is numb. I hear twigs snapping and growling around me. I sit up and look around. It's to dark I don't see anything. I hear more twigs snap closer to me. I get up and run under a log. I sit down. It can't her me here. I close my eyes and then sleep takes over me.

Dominique's P.o.v

I watch Paul, Jared, and Aaron playing on the Xbox. I grab some popcorn and eat it. It is pretty late 9, 10. The home phone ring and Sam goes to answer it.
"I won again." Jared says and grabs some popcorn and stuffs it in his mouth.
"I don't want to play anymore." Aaron stands up and sits on the couch his arms crossed.
"Me too. " Paul agrees and sits next to me.
"Sore losers." I tell them. "Hand me the controller." I tell Jared. He gives the controller and I sit down on the floor next to him. "Ready?" I ask him.
"That will have to wait. It was your mom and Billy." Sam says. We all turn to look at him.
"What happened?" I ask concerned.
"Your mom and Billy are at Charlie Swan's house. His daughter Bella is gone missing, and they want us to search the woods for her." Sam explains.
"I'll call Edward maybe she is with him?" I suggest.
"Call." He tells me. I take out my phone and dial his number. It rings for a while then it sends me to his voice mail.
"Nothing." I respond.
"If she is in the woods it very likely that she is lost. She isn't safe, we have to get to her fast. The leech might be out there." Sam says. We stand up and jog outside. We phase and run in different directions.
I'll go to the Cullen's. I tell them.
I will go with you. Paul says.
No Paul. I will be fine. I tell him. I.run in the direction of the Cullens. I jump over the river that separates our side. I would've expected them to show up by now that I've crosses on to there side, but nothing. I get to the house and I look through the glass. It's empty. Nothing is inside, deserted. I run around to find any trace from them. Nothing but their smell is left.
The Cullen's left. There house is empty. No one and nothing is inside. I tell them as I run back the way I came. I phase back to call my mom.
"The Cullens are gone. Just letting you know. We are looking for her." I tell her.
"Okay. Keep looking." She responds. I hang up and phase again.
I found her. Sam says.
Everyone is at Charlie's house. Take her back. I tell him.
I already know they are at Charlie's house. He growls. She ran under a fallen tree. I'll wait alittle until she is asleep to take her back. He says.
Okay. We all respond. The rest of us phase back and jog to Charlie's house.