Announcement

I wake up listening to water pouring outside and water falling in the bathroom. I stretch my arms, open my eyes. I look around the room. It's been a while since I've set foot here. Paul's room is the same it was last time I came in. That wasn't the best way to have last set foot in his room and house. I run my hand through my hair and my hair gets stuck in my finger. I tug on it causing the hair that got stuck to come out. I study the ring on my finger once again..I still can't belive Paul proposed and soon, we will be getting married. Hopefully having a family of our own. I smile at that idea. I would love that, and it would be another beginning. I get up not wanting to, and fetch my clothes to change. I go down stairs. All the lights are on from down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and scare Jazmin, Paul's mom. I didn't mean to tho.
"I didn't know you were here." She says holding her chest when she finally realizes me.
"I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to." I apologize. "I spent the night over." I tell her. Paul and I haven't told her ir ny parents that we are engaged probably because it was only yesterday he asked me.
"I made breakfast, go ahead a grab a plate." She says while she keeps attending the food being cooked.
I chew on a piece of a pancake. The rain outside stopping and leaving the ground all muddy and wet. I space out just looking out at the window. I feel Paul's presence in the room.
Paul's arms wrap around me, and kisses my cheeck.
"We should tell your mom." I whisper to Paul.
"Okay. Then your parents after words. Or why don't we make a dinner and have them all over and tell them then." Paul suggests.
"That sounds good." I answer. "Umtil then, sit down and have breakfast." I tell him. He kisses me again before getting his food.
"I'm going to go to work." Jazmin says walking in.
"Okay, we are going to have a dinner over at my place. It us really important if you come." I tell her.
"Okay I'll make sure I get there." Jazmin answers. She looks at us smiling before she leaves.
I wash the plates, or at least try too. Paul keep distracting me. He leaves ces kisses me, holds me. He leaves again. I hear him coming again and I smile to myself. I grab the hose like thing from the sink and rinse the plate in my hand. I'm almost down but I won't finish. He is near by three or two steps away. I turn around and drench Paul with the hose from head to toe. After I finish he looks at me surprised, wide eyed and mouth opened. Looks like someone will have to take another shower. If I weren't his imprint/mate he would be pissed at me. Paul grins mischievously at me. I get worried. I drop the hose and run to the living room. I hear his foot steps behind me, I'm faster then him tho. It must be because of the gender case both Leah and I are faster then all the guys. We will challenge the guys constantly to brag about our speed.
I look back and Paul isn't behind anymore. I stop and turn around looking for him. I look for any sign of him but I can't find anything. I start to get even more worried. I look around for him, terrified. I walk out side and it's sprinkling. If he came out his scent must have washed away. I walk inside and the door closes with out me closing it. Paul stands behind the door still but his heart beating. My breaths and heart beats start to get faster. I walk over to him. I look at him, I press my hand against his cheeck. I lean closer to kiss him. I kiss him and he responds. I open my eyes, and I feel him smile into the kiss. I pull away and pound my hand against his chest.
"Bastard." I yell mad at what he has done to me.
"Hey that's not nice." He say holding his chest. I sigh. I want to be mad at him but I can't. He holds me close to him both of us wet. "I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to." Paul apologizes patting my head. "Let's go take a shower." Paul say. He pulls me with him up stairs.

I pull on a white dress with flowers on the bottom. I grab a strip of hair from both sides and pull them back and hold them back with a bow. I slip on a creamish colored flats. I put on. Belt around my waist to give it a better look.
Paul walks in the room. I watch him from the mirror infront of me. I smile and turn around.
"You ready?" He asks.
"Yeah." I respond. I stand up, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pull him closer to me. We have done it so many times. Now that we are engaged we are trying to see if maybe I can get pregnant. I would like that, have my own family. But right now there seems to not be a chance, any hope. This is what I was scared of when Carlisle told me the first time.
"Then let's go." Paul says pulling away. We walk outside and get in his car. I hold his hand that is not on the steering wheel.
We have everything ready at my place. So hopefully by the time we get there everyone will all ready be there.

We stand in the middle of the living room. Everyone is here. Sitting on the couch or standing around. I'm sure that the only person other that knows other than Paul and I, is Jacob.
"We have news for all of you." Paul begin. He look at me so I can continue.
"Paul and I are engaged." I respond. Smiles and congrats go through the room. The guys walk over pat Paul on the back and hug me. Our parents are both glad as well as our brothers, sisters and cousin, the pack and my actual brothers Aaron, Jacob and my cousin Sam.
This was way easier then going to each and one of them to tell them about this.

Following day

It's could and grey like it is all the days. We decided to have a beach day. It's supposedly summer but you can never tell if it is whth the gloomy weather.
We play soccer Sam's team vs. Aaron's team.
On Aaron's team there is Leah, Brady and I. On Sam's team there is Paul, Collin, and Jared. Right now we stand in the game with Sam's team winning. But all of us are very competitive, and we aren't playing nice. Aaron kiks the ball too hard. Sam's goalie for his team. He runs back turns and catches the ball right infront of where Jacob, Embry, and Seth are seated. Quil is over near the water playing with Claire. While we wait for Sam to get the ball Paul gets board. He starts to swing his hips with his arms to his sides. I walk over to him as everyone laughs at his actions.
"Very funny." I smile at him. He responds by stopping and kissing me.
"Maybe they will say that she was is a car crash. Or tripped and fell off a cliff. At least I'll get one thing out of it." I hear Jacob say breaking the kiss between Paul and I, as well as the silence we have while we wait for Sam.
"No you won't." Sam tells Jacob. "Cullens are not a danger to the town or tribe." Sam say grabbing all of our attention and the ball from the ground. Leah leaves the game and wall over to them sitting away from Jacob.
"Well he is either going to kill her or change her, and the treaty says-" Jacob starts to argue.
"I say Jacob." Sam interrupts him. "I say." He throws the ball at paul and we start to play again. Sam looks at Leah before coming back. As we play I ears drop into their conversation.
"You know of you wanted things diffrent you should've became alpha." Embry tells him. I kik the ball past Sam into the imagnary net.
"Turning it down seemed like a good idea at that time." Jacob tells him.
"Jake you really think that you can kill Bella if she comes back a vampire?" Seth asks him.
"No he'll make one of us kill her and then hold the grudge-" Leah starts but
"Shut up Leah." Jacob snaps at her up with a glare. Aaron gets mad and also steps out of the game. At least it's even again and I'm caption of the team according to me.
"Don't talk to her like that Jacob." Aaron snaps at him.
"I'm sorry Aaron I'm just...." He apologizes. We sit back down where we were.
"Aaron I can protect myself." Leah tells Aaron and gets back to Jake. "Will you just get over it Jacob. It's not like you imprinted on her." She says. I grab a chip from one of the bowls. I place it in my mouth. It was big and half of it easy out. Paul bends over me and ears the piece that was hangout. I kiss him and he makes the kiss deeper.
"At least they seem happy." Seth says. We don't seem happy. We are happy.
"Well I guess some people are just lucky, I guess." Embry says.
"Lucky. None of them belong to themselves anymore. The sickest part is, their genes tell them they are happy about it." Jacob snarls looking at us and Quil who is kneeling down beside Claire at her height and watching the water and picking up objects.
"At least if you've imprinted on someone you'd finally forget about Bella. I mean being any kind of happy is better then being miserable about someone you can't have." I look at Jacob. He doesn't respond to Leah and just stares at the eaves crashing on to land. I wish I could help Jacob in some way. He like me has lived unhappily. I'm getting my happy ever after and I feel Jake should as well. I hope Jacob finds his imprint soon. When he does I will be able to rest better. I put a chip in my mouth. Half of it is hanging out Paul bends over me and eats the chop that wasn't in my mouth. I glare at him fir stealing my chip. He smirks and kisses me. I kiss him back the glare and childish reason of why I'm mad at him disappearing in an instant. Jacob leaves with Embry and Seth. Leah and Aaron come over and join us. We stick around for a while longer until we decided to leave because Claire fell asleep and it was getting dark. Well Paul and I stayed behind. I rest my head on his chest as we just lay on the cold sand. We are near the water. When the sea water comes in it some times goes on our tangled legs. Paul flips me on top of him. He smiles at me and leans in to kiss him. Now Paul and I have become inseparable. I can't go along time with out him. My body will begin to hurt like the last time at night I vomited and Paul did the same.
"I love Paul." I tell him.
"I love too Dominique." Paul replies. I can't imagine what it would be like if one of us died and had to live with that. Honestly I think that I wouldn't be able to survive. The following day I would've probably killed myself to be with Paul.