School with Paul

One week later

I never knew that Kim was in all of my classes witch means she is also in all of Jared's classes. Paul's in most of my classes exept for 2. Paul and I sit in the back of the class Jared and Kim infront. Paul plays with my hand under the desk, distracting me more then I am already. Then again we don't ever really pay attention in class. The bell rings for lunch and I put away the journal I was writing some of the notes down. We get out of class and Paul holds me as we go to the cafeteria to get our food. We each grab our tray and grab our food.
"Hey is Kim coming?" I ask when we sit down with Jared.
"Maybe." Jared answers. "You two are the talk of the school again. Some say you guys match. Also that Paul's is just using you and all that shit." Jared says shoving food in his mouth. Kim comes and sits next to Jared and then Kyle comes and sits next to me.
"Hey guys." Kim smiles to us happily.
"Kyle, I'm sorry about the fight. I was just I guess jelouse. I would of apologized before but I had Mono and I had to stay home." Paul apologizes to Kyle like I told him too.
"It's fine, Paul. It was kinda my fault I guess." Kyle tells Paul. We eat talk about our classes the boys talk about football and Kim and I talk about basketball tryouts.
"I don't really want to tryout for basket ball." Kim says.
"That's fine we will do track and field." I tell her.
"That sounds good." Kim says.
"Paul what are you doing sitting with these losers." A high pitched voice says from behind. "Exept Kyle." I turn to see and who other than Fat Nat.
"Who are you calling losers, Fat Nat." I snap at her and stand up.
"You." Natalie says. Paul, and Kyle stands up quickly and hold me back. "Come on Paul let's go." She says grabbing his arm. I look at him and he stands up infront of her. Paul way taller then her.
"Natalie we are done." Paul tells her.
"Are you trading me for that druggie." She says pointing at me. I stand I up right away.
"Nick." Jared says warning me. I put my hands in fists and tighten them to keep it in.
"Natalie stay away from us if you know what's best for you." Jared tells her.
"Are you going to let him say that to me." She yells paul.
"Natalie he has a point. Stay away from us." She stomps her feet but leaves wiping her hair in our faces. I can't control it.
"I'll be back." I tell then through gritted teeth. I quickly make my way out of the school to the safety of the woods. I phase and it feels like cold water was poured on me.
You guys had potrol. Sam says moving infront of me with Aaron beside him.
We forgot. We were kinda busy. I tell him.
Let me guess you were eating? Aaron says. I sticknout my tounge out at him.
I have to go to class. See you later. They leave and I change into shorts and a tanktop. As soon as I step on the parking lot the bell rings. I hurry in side and look for the guys. I feel hands on my waist and someone kiss my neck.
"I got your backpack." I grab my backpack from him.
"Thanks. Let's go to class."

Next day

"Kyle told me that they all ready know who the final game is going to be played with." Kim tells me as we watch from the bleachers like we have always done.
"Really who will they be playing?" I ask her intreasted.
"Forks High School Spartans vs the Quileute tribal school Wolves." She responds. (Those are both real schools with their real mascots.)
"Hopefully we beat those Spartans." I tell her.
"Last year they beat them. It would be a second championship in a row."
"It would be great to have that victory here once again." The boys run to the locker rooms to change and come back.
"So you and Paul are a thing now." Kim says as we walk to the parking lot to wait for them.
"Yeah. I never saw it coming, but I like it." I respond. I smile just about thinking of Paul. He makes me happy and Paul is all I need to survive. I guess I do take drugs, and Paul is mine. I just can't quite loving him. All I want is to be with him or at least have him in my view. "Do you see anything for you and Jared in the future?" I ask her.
"I don't know. Sometimes I feel like he feels something for me and other times I don't know." She responds.
"Kim, be patient and before you know it you and him will be togther." I tell her.
"You think?" She says unsure.
"I know." I correct her. Kyle, Paul and Jared are the first to come out.
"Nice job guys." Kyle tells them. "Let's go Kim." He says.
"Bye Nick, Jared, Paul see you guys tomorrow." She says waving and going with Kim. Paul kisses me on my forhead and lips.
"Let's go I have to get Evan from the Clearwater's house." I tell them. "I think it's going to rain with lightning and thunder tonight."
"And we have that potrol time right?" Jared says.
"Yeah."
"Ugh." I groan. We might have to potrol in the rain. Droplets of water start to fall on the windshield. I stop at the Clearwater driveway and I honk the horn, not wanting to get out.
"How old is Evan again?" Jared asks.
"15." I answer.
"I should probably run to Sam's. Evan doesn't like and I don't think he'll want me here." Paul says.
"Your staying here Paul. Aaron has let you in and so has Sam. Evan should as well." I tell him. Evan gets in behind with Jared and I feel the good vibe go down.
"What's he doing here?" Evan asks.
"Remeber how Sam has a cult?" I tell him. "He is in the cult so you'll be seeing him alot." I tell him.

"Aaron will be here soon, and so will mom." I tell Evan before he gets out of the car.
"Whatever." Evan responds rolling his eyes.
"Are you going to let him do that?" Jared asks.
"Do what?" I say playing dumb.
"You saw just like any of us." Paul says.
"I don't want to talk about that. Ever since Aaron and I phased Evan has hated us. He even hates Sam because he is the leader of the one that started it all. But most of all he hates me because now I'm dateing Paul." I respond.
"Oh." Is all they say. My phone starts to vibrate on the dashboard.
"Can you get that Paul." I tell him. He grabs the phone and answers. He puts it on speakers. "Hello?" I say.
"Dominique, the one of three nomadic vampires that I told you are after a human and right know me and my family are trying to get them away. Alice and Jasper are taking her somewhere far away. I need you guys to check if the other two might be in the area." Edward says fast.
"Okay, we will. Bye." Paul hangs up and I go faster to Sam's.

"Check the area I'll tell Sam and get Aaron out to help you guys." I tell them. They run in the woods and I run inside. "Aaron hit the woods. Jared and Paul are out there they will fill you in." I tell him.
"What's wrong?" Sam asks.
"Aaron go!" I tell him cause he doesn't move. "Cullen called. There is a vampire chase. They've got one but there are still two more." I tell Sam.
"Let's go. Emily stay here. I'll have some of the guys stay near." He tells Emily.
"Okay. Stay safe." Emily says. We run outside and phase.
What do you know? Sam asks.
One out of three leeches are after a human. The other two might be around here. He just wants us to check if they are here, or not. I tell Sam.
Okay then we will potrol for a while. Before I let you all go. Well more like only Aaron. Sam says.
I forgot we had potrol. Jared whines.
Ha suckers. Aaron says.
Shut up Big A. I yell him. We run potrol with no sign of anything. We head home in the morning to get some sleep.

Short chapter couldn't think of much to write. So next update might be soon so yeah that's it.