My B-Day

I flip to my other side pulling the covers with me. I starts to get cold and the covers are being pulled away from me. I keep tugging them. Ahote! I sit up and was going to yell at Ahote but it was Paul messing with me. When I notice I'm not wearing anything I lay back down.
Paul brings me closer to him and I rest my head on his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair, smoothing it out from it tangled ball. I remember what happened last night. I close my eyes and it all comes back to me. I smile widely, my eyes still closed.
"What are you think about, love?" Paul asks and I smile even more. I feel dramatized. He called me love.
"How everything seems to be getting better." I look at Paul. He leans closer to me and kisses me. We lay on the bed for a while just enjoying each others presence.
"I love you." Paul says. I stay frozen.
"I love you, too." I respond. "Always have and always will."
"Guys get up." Jacob's voice says from the other side of the door. The party! I get up quickly with the sheet around me. I garb a blue jean like dress, my undergarments and go take a shower.
I walk of the bathroom and Paul is gone. The bed is made and the clothes that was on the floor is in my laundry basket. I grab a braided belt and put it around my stomach. I sit and braid some of my hair from the front to back. All my hair to one side. An up down style. I apply makeup and lipstick. A light pink color.
I slip on my sandals and go downstairs. I hear Paul and Jacob's booming laughs as I walk down the stairs.
"Have you guys eaten anything?" I ask them as I join them in the kitchen.  I take Ahote's food and put it in his food bowl. 
"No. What are we having for breakfast?" Jacob answers.
"I don't know. I'm going to by somethings for late. You can join and we will stop at a diner." I answer.
"Okay." They say and we take Billy's Dodge Ram cause it fits us all.

I carry the bags back to the truck while the boys get in the truck. I feel like I'm forgetting something but what? I get in and drive to the beach trying to remember but nothing comes back.
  I payed for the breakfast, I bought everything while they went somewhere else and both of them have been keeping away from me. Something is up between Paul and Jacob. They sit in the back snickering to each other. Which means I'll be driving. I get behind the the steering wheel and drive to the beach to set everything up. I put the music on and they keep talking and talking.

I go to the back of the truck and start to unload everything. They walk right past me as I lift the huge cooler with the beverages and ice already in it. No help? Okay then. I pick up the cooler and walk through the sand. My feet sinking in. I feel like the sand will swallow my leg and I'll step and fall with the cooler. I put it down where I'll be setting everything up. I take the sandals off hopeing it will be easier.
Back and forth and back and forth I go while Paul and Jacob are off who knows where.

Paul's  Short P.o.v

Jacob and I take off right away as soon as we get to the beach. Once far enough so Dominique can here us, I stop Jacob.
"So I woke up this morning and I remembered everything." I tell him. "Everything?" Jacob asks.
"Everything. My childhood and what has happened the past few years, months and days. Everything makes sense. Because I remember, I want to ask you about something now that your Dominique's brother." I tell him and I can tell Jacob is wondering what it might be.

Dominique  P.o.v

I finally get everything set up and just wait for everyone to come. Today is a fine day. It's grey like always but kinda warm and not windy at all. I sit down on the beach later ending up laying down. I listen to the crashing waves, and relax. I still wonder what Jacob and Paul are up to. They are so mysterious.
  It suddenly get darker. I open my eyes and Paul is over me. He smiles and kisses me.
"So are the guys here yet?" Jacob asks. I look back and he is already eating. Fat ass. Paul kisses me again and goes to help Jacob eat all the food. Of course they are eating. Pigs. I stand up and walk over. I slap there hands lightly away from the food.
"No. Not yet." I respond which has two meanings. "What have you two been up to all day?" I ask. They both look at each other, nervous.
"We are here birthday girl!" Jared yells as he walks through the sand with Kim, Kyle, and Embry. I smile, and run over to them. I hug Kyle, and a growl erupts from behind. When I let go, Paul's hands slither around my waist and pull me close to him. I fight his arms until they have let me go.
"Hey Kyle it's been a long time." I tell him.
"Sure has Dom." He agrees.
"Go ahead and grab a plate before Jared, Jacob and Paul get their own." I tell Kim and Kyle. Kim knowing what I mean goes and gets her food. The guys follow behind her to get there own food. I choose the spot near the big tree that has fallen so that people can sit there on chairs and on the sand. Everyone else comes and they hug me and I send them to eat. Or atleast try with some people. My mom for instance.