Speechless - 7

"Bridgette, truth or dare?" Jose asked the blonde surfer.

"I'll go with dare," she said smiling.

"Alright I dare you too, go steal one of the teachers panties, and bring them here for proof!" He said smirking.

This game was already boring me, I just want to go home already. I looked at Jose for a quick second and immediately looked away when he looked at me.

"Until Bridgette comes back, I'll go next" Sadie said. "Geoff, I dare you to do the chicken dance right here, in public."

"Oh man, why do I have to do this?" he said standing up.

"Just man up and dance like a chicken," Duncan said while holding a phone.

"Didn't the teacher take your phone away at the bonfire? and stop recording me!" Geoff screamed.

"I pretended to put my phone in that stupid bucket, and shut up and dance." He said recording the dancing boy.
_
_
When Geoff was done dancing he sat back down and continued the game, "Courtney, I dare you to kiss Duncan... With your shirts off!" He said winking at his friend.

"What?!" Scott, and Jose said in unison.

"Courtney you don't have to do this if you don't want to, you can charge him for sexual assault or something!" Jose screamed out.

"Damn Geoff, I'll get you for this." I said to myself. I turned to see Duncan already shirtless, that slime ball. I took off my shirt, reviling my white bra for all to see, that's it, I was extremely uncomfortable with all of this. I wrapped my arm around my chest and looked at everyone.

I slowly crept up to Duncan, his lips were pouted, I leaned in but was startled by a sudden barge in the room.

"I'm back!" Bridgette said holding a pair of huge granny panties in her hands. I jumped back to my spot and sighed in relief.

"Since Bridgette is back she should go, I mean she was supposed to and not Sadie, so Courtney you don't have to kiss that reptile," Jose said before I got the chance to kiss Duncan.

"Courtney why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Bridgette said sitting on the left side of me.

"Dare." Geoff said happily.

"Oh ok, well then Duncan truth or dare?" she said looking at the still shirtless boy.

"I'll go with truth, I don't trust you," he said yawning.

"If you had to kill someone, who?" She said smirking.

"Well that's easy, Jose" he said rubbing his chin.

"Why me?!" he screamed.

"Because you're annoying," Duncan said nonchalantly. Jose slowly crept away from Duncan, scared of the punk. And they say he's the bully. Duncan ignored what Jose was doing and continued the game, "Courtney truth or dare?"

I looked at him with one eye opened, the other covered by my hand. I sighed, did he expect me to say something?

"You're no fun princess, you have to talk at some point so why not now?" He asked. Still, I didn't talk but used my hands to tell Duncan Which one I picked.

"Truth? Really? Fine, choose three friends to be trapped on an island with you," he said.

I shrugged and looked around and shrugged again. Duncan looked at me and smirked, "I'll be your friend," He said making everyone laugh but me.

"I rather die." I said to myself.
-
-
"I dare you to lick Ezekiel's foot," Jose said, laughingstock Steven.

"Man, this dudes feet smells like death, he said grabbing Ezekiel by the leg, letting him dangle from mid-air. He licked the feet and spit in disgust.

"Why the hell do your feet taste like mayonnaise?!" He said screaming at Ezekiel.

"Obviously, I put mayo on my feet to make them soft," the pale weirdo answered.

Steven coughed out in disgust, while everyone laughed. "Bridgette, truth or dare?" He said.

"Dare!" Oh no she's getting psyched.

"I dare you to kiss the person on your right!" He said smirking.

I turned to see that Bridgette was looking at me, shit what is wrong with these people. She leaned In and plopped her lips on mine, I've never kissed a girl before but I couldn't help but blush in embarrassment. I quickly pulled away, and saw everyone looking at us in amazement.

Bridgette started laughing uncontrollably, I was starting to realize that everyone in this school is an absolute lunatic.

-
-
-
I went out on the porch and just looked at the sky, the stars looked absolutely beautiful when the moon was out.

"So princess, you didn't go through with your dare of kissing me tonight," I turned to see Duncan looking at me.  I blushed and attempted to walk away when I felt his hand gripped on to my wrist. "A dare is a dare, you have to kiss me," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and kissed him, I wanted to get it over with and with that we shared a deep kiss, not pulling away for about fifteen seconds. After that I went back in the cabin leaving him outside. I waved goodnight to him afterwards.

"That damn kid, got a kiss from my Courtney, he's going to pay!" Jose said looking out the window.