Speechless - 11

Gwens POV
"I like your room." I said with a smirk on my face. She looked around like it was her first time there and nodded her head at me. The awkward silence continued.

"Hey Courtney" I looked at the onyx eyed brunette as she stared at her bedroom window, probably searching for an escape. I know she couldn't talk for her own reason but maybe if I tried to talk to her she'd open up to attest one person. She looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "What did your parents do as a living?" I asked.

She looked at me with her eyes wide open, it was as if she didn't even know. "My mom works as a therapist, and my dad he's a dentist." I said. "But since my parents are divorced I don't really spend time with my father, and my mom is so clingy." I continued, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Y-your parents are divorced?" She mumble softly. I looked at her and smiled. Tears started crawling out of her eyes and we both knew she couldn't hold it in anymore. She hugged me tightly, letting her tears touch my shoulders. "They left me, they all left me here and I didn't even know what it was they did for a living. They came home late at nights and left early in the morning, I showed them the family picture I drew of us at school and they threw it away cause it was ugly. I told them to not leave with out me, and they did, they all left." She said as her mouth was pressed onto my shoulder.

"It's ok Courtney, you wanna know why?" I rhetorically asked her, I wiped the tears away and smiled as I continued, "because we're here." She hugged me tighter causing us to collapse on the floor, we lied there holding hands and looking at the ceiling.

"After my dad left, my mom started focusing her attention on me and my brother, trying to be both the mother and the father since she knew he wouldn't come back."

We both cried for about an hour that evening, I met Courtney in the begging of our 5th grade year and ended it when we were 14, Brookley Elementary to Middle School, until I had to transfer because of the divorce. In those times I knew Courtney was looking for someone to tell her it was ok, that everything would be fine, but since I was going through something myself, I needed someone to tell me that too. The girl needed to cry, and Im happy helped her do that.

---------
Authors POV
Courtney's alarm clock started roaring and she heard a tumble, she looked down on the floor and saw Gwen. "Morning," she said getting off the bed and helping her up. She slowly got up and looked around in confusion.

"This isn't my normal bedroom," Gwen said.

Courtney rolled her eyes and chuckled. She pointed to the bathroom across from her room so that Gwen could use it, thus walking out with her bathrobe in her hand.

"Someone's got spirit this morning." Gwen said smirking as the brunette walked down the hall.

-----------------
After taking a steamy shower and brushing her teeth Courtney left the bathroom and went into her room, finding Gwen only in her bra and panties. "Skull panties? How depressing is she?" She rhetorically asked herself as she laughed at her purple panties with skulls on it.

"Hey! Why didn't you knock or something?!" She asked quickly covering herself. Courtney looked at her confused, they we're both girls so why did she do that...

"It's my room," she said walking towards her closet and found a cute outfit to wear, forgetting Gwen didn't plan on spending the night. Courtney looked at her clothes then back at Gwen.

"Do you have anything black?" She asked, making Courtney sigh disappointingly. She looked in the back of my closet and found some decent clothes. "I like that one," she said pointing at Courtney's green crop top. She gave it to her and she put it on, then gave her a black skirt and stockings.

Courtney's POVI looked for my outfit and found a dress my aunt bought for my birthday

Courtney's POV
I looked for my outfit and found a dress my aunt bought for my birthday. I rubbed my elbow as I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering if I looked good or not.

After putting it on and putting my hair in a messy bun I heard Gwen behind me. That's a c-"

"Courtney, school!" I heard Lucy shout from downstairs. Gwen looked at me confused as ever. I grabbed my cellphone and shoulder bag. Gwen followed my footsteps.

----------------------
Bridgette's POV
"I'll see you in class Gwen." I saw Courtney say to Gwen as she was waving goodbye to her.

"Whoa whoa whoa, did she just talk to you?" I asked the smiling Goth. She chuckled and walked away from me not answering my question.

-------------------------
Authors POV
The class was filled with eager children ready to learn about amendments and the constitution, civics, an important subject in their junior lives. Bridgette and Gwen walked into the class arguing.

"Come on Gwen, tell me, do you like Trent or Duncan?!" She softly squealed as the goth rolled her eyes.

At the first row Noah was sitting down reading one of his favorite books, Moby Dick, while Geoff and Duncan immaturely laughed at the book tittle.

"Come on Geoff, that was a Dick move." Duncan said, and they both continued to laugh historically.

"I bet you get all the ladies with the sense of humor you both carry." Noah said as he continued to read. The two boys looked at the sarcastic kid and immediately stopped laughing.

Lindsay walked up to the three boys and scratched her head. "Are you Tyler?" She asked the pierced kid.

Duncan smirked at the blonde deviously and opened his mouth ready to answer her stupid question. "Why yes-"

"Alright class, get in your seats and open your books to page 450, get some paper and a pencil because you're going to be answering all the reading checks on this chapter." The teacher said as he walked in.

"Bye T.... Bye boy!" Lindsay said as she walked away from Duncan who rolled his eyes and begun to look at everyone in the class. Heather looked at him in disgust after he winked at her, sticking up her middle finger afterwards.

"He flirts with every girl he sees, what would I see in a guy like him?" Gwen mumbled to herself.

Courtney walked up to her friends who continued their conversation on Duncan. She looked around and eyed him smirking as he opened up his textbook.