Speechless - 8

So it looks like more people started commenting for the truth and dare game so I'll continue it, besides it was kinda fun tormenting Courtney mwahaha *chokes on spit* damn it, Uhm have fun reading!!!!!
(Omg why did the old me say this 😔👉🏾👈🏾 )

_
Courtney's POV
When I went back into the cabin I saw everyone sitting around in a circle, I thought the game was over, what the hell are they doing?

"Courtney, sit here next to me!" Jose said smirkingly. I gotta admit the game wasn't all that boring, I guess I can't sit this one out. I sat next to Jose, Duncan came in seconds after and sat next to me, I was stuck sitting in the middle next to these two creeps, oh brother.

"So princess do you want to start the game?" He asked.

"How about I start" Gwen came into our cabin, along with Trent, Alejandro, Heather, Beth, Cody, Izzy, Jo, Lightning, the whole team came just to play this game.

"Alright Doll face, since you guys are here I guess this is a party, let's make things interesting," Duncan said unleashing a devilish smile.

"And what do you have in mind?" Heather asked curiously.

"The person who forfeits the challenge or doesn't want to answer the question, has to pay the person who gave them the truth or dare, got it?" He said.

"Are you broke or something?" She asked glaring at him.

"Yea," he said laughing.

"Alright, deal, I'll start with Bridgette, truth or dare?," she asked sitting down.

"Do you worst, I'll choose dare," she said laughing evilly. Alright it's official, everyone's gone crazy.

"I dare you to look at Geoff and tell him that you hate him." She said whispering in her ear but loud enough for me to hear.

"Geoff ..... I hate you so much!" She screamed out, she looked the other way afterwards. Everyone gasped, except for me, I was more confused by the sudden gasped.

"Dearest Courtney, since you're new in this school, ever since Geoff and Bridgette first met they couldn't keep their eyes off of each other, though they're not dating, everyone knows they like each other, even though they're in denial,  every moment of everyday you'll find them staring at each other, if they're not standing near each other all hell will break loose!" Justin said, whispering in my ear.

You guys are so overdramatic. I looked over to Bridgette who was sitting there. "Bridgette snap out of it and continue the game," Gwen said shaking her.

"G-Gwen, I d-dare you to c-confess your l-love to C-Cody!" She softly screamed, is it me or does she sound and look like she's slowly dying a painful death.

"You dimwit you didn't even ask me truth or dare, you just assumed!" Gwen shouted.

"Oh yea I totally forgot," Bridgette said laughing. She sure did recover fast. "So since I can't pick on Gwen, Courtney, truth or dare?" Bridgette said looking at me.

I used my hand to make a T and Bridgette continued. "What caused you to stop talking, like how did it start?" She asked.

I regret choosing truth, that blonde is sneaky, but still when she asked me that question my heart ached, I don't want to answer the question but I don't want to pay her a dime either, I'm broke.

I looked in my pockets for a twenty dollar bill and  held it in front of her, causing everyone to stare in shock. "Come on Courtney, I really want to know, I'm your best friend you have to tell me, you have to tell us, your friends," she said looking at me.

Flashback
"Please Courtney, talk to me, I'm trying to help you, do it your family, your friends," my psychologist said.

I sat on the couch, anger bubbling inside of me, I don't have friends, and i sure as hell do not have a family, stop trying to fix me, you can't fix something that's broken you old geezer.

"Courtney please talk to us, don't hold your anger in, let it out, tell us why you stopped talking," my grandma said.

Flashback Over
"Courtney tell us why you stopped talking," Bridgette said.

I sighed when she asked that same question my grandmother asked me not to long ago.
I panicked and stood up. I don't like opening up to people so of course I'm gonna stare at them with nothing to say. "I-I" I repeatedly mumbled. I tried really hard, but I couldn't with all of them staring at me like this. I felt like I was being interrogated and I was scared for my life.

"Oh please, her mother died when she was 8 years old, that's why she won't talk." Heather rolled her eyes and blurred out what she already knew since we were kids.

"Izzy is sorry about your tragedy," Izzy said in third person. Without even explaining myself they knew not to bother me with such questions again considering how quiet I got after Heather told my business. I quickly closed my mouth and continued not to talk.

"Oh MY GOSH, ARE YOU TYLER?!" Lindsay shouted.  Trust me, you won't be hearing me say anything again.