Speechless - 18

As I turned to walk to my next class, music with Mr. Santos, I saw the tanned Latina looking at me, arms crossed and angry. I couldn't help but smirk.

"So you two really are dating," she said softly. Guess she over-heard the last sentences stated between Heather and I. I shrugged and looked her up and down, then smiled at her, making her roll her eyes.

"Does it bother you?" I asked, curious about what she'd say. Maybe pretending to date the Asian princess will make Courtney jealous a little, which would benefit me, since I love my women jealous.

"As if it wou-

"Courtney!" A male voice called out from afar. His footsteps grew louder as he got closer to us, and soon we noticed Jose standing over us both, I rolled my eyes at the tall Latino. I don't like him, he doesn't like me, and I definitely don't like the fact that he likes Courtney.

"Hey Lee," she said with a hard smile. I rolled my eyes this time. Nobody calls him Lee except people he allow too, and I don't call him Lee, I prefer to call my enemies wimps. 

The wimp smiled when Courtney called him by his nickname and rubbed the back of his neck. "So I was wondering if I could walk you to your class?" He asked smoothly. I crossed my arms and smiled this time, Courtney definitely realized I wasn't best friends with this guy so she looked at him and smirked.

"Sure, why not," she replied casually. She handed him her books and softly shoved me out her way.

"You know I could have walked you to class since we both have that teacher?!" I shouted out as they were leaving me by myself. She looked back at me and rolled her eyes.

"Go walk your girlfriend to class pendejo!" She fired back. I laughed. Then I sighed. Man how am I going to get that picture back, there's no way in hell I'm letting diva treat me like a dog, and I'm definitely not watching Courtney flirt with Jose just to torment me. Not that it was.

I rolled my eyes once more and walked behind them, since they were going to the same room I was going to.
.
.
.
Lunch finally made its debut, that meant one more class period and were free to go home on this Monday evening. I walked into the lunch line expecting to see something delicious prepared for us by our wonderful chef but instead saw the bald man put on a hair net as he threw what looked like meatloaf onto a student's plate.

"You know, I swear that thing was trying to get off his plate," I said as I walked up to the chocolate man. He smirked and threw my meatloaf onto my plate.

"Nah, I saved the walking meatloaf for you, I know you love a good chase," he fired back.

"You know me so well Hatchet!" I shouted walking away from him. I turned to look at him and I saw him grinning as he threw more food onto people's plates as he screamed at them to get away from him.

"Ladies, Gentleman, Trent," I said as I sat at my normal table. The group of teens laughed and continued their conversations, and Trent rolled his eyes as me as he stuck up the middle finger.

I looked at Courtney who gave me an annoyed look as she picked at her plate. I smirked.

"You know, you're cute when you're mad," I nonchalantly stated. The group looked at us both and smiled. Courtney clearly was in no mood to entertain me so she rolled her eyes and tried to eat her food. "What no, thanks bab—"

"Babe! Why are you sitting with them? Come over here!" Heather shouted making everyone look up at her. She stood by her seat over by the popular table and motioned me to come over. I rolled my eyes at her and pretended not to hear her. Courtney roller her eyes too. "Babe, I really want to show you and everyone that picture—

"Alright alright I'm coming!" I shouted angrily. I left my food at my table and walked over to the diva. She quickly smiled knowing that she won this round and I quickly sat down angrily. Alejandro looked at me angrily as if I stole something from him, making me even more mad. "The hell do you want?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and continued to eat his food, looking at Heather now. Not like I want his skinny girlfriend, she just has something on me that I don't want outed. "Next time, you need to sit here with me, got it?" She asked annoyed.

"You got it gorgeous," I replied sharply.
.
.
.
"Courtney, let me walk you to gym!" I heard Jose say at the end of the lunch period. I rolled my eyes as Courtney agreed to his offer.

"Oh come on, he doesn't even have lunch with us, what is he doing here?!" I mumbled to myself. Heather crossed her arms at the two.

"What the hell is she doing with Lee?" she asked Alejandro, irritated by the fact that he was even acknowledging the brunette.

________________________________________
I have like 8 chapters ready to post I just forget to do it lmaooo like this one was supposed to be posted 2 weeks ago 😍 yes i love me