Speechless - 19

Courtney's POV:
It was our last period for the day and everyone was as jittery as ever after lunch. Chef may have injected our meatloaf with some type of protein shake or something because from what I've been told about the kids in this school, like Tyler for example, do not describe how he and the rest of the weirdos in this high school are acting. The fake jock looked down at the crowd of people surrounding him as he clenched on to the gym rope and dangled in the air. I thought these type of gym activities were only aired in movies but I guess teachers love tormenting is in real life too.

"How did he even get up there?" Bridgette asked as she tilted her head to look at the brunette who continued to shout out for someone to help get him down.  I shrugged as I watched the gym teacher scream at Tyler to hurry and get down so someone else can ring the bell.

"Hey, so Geoff and I've been talking and—"

"You and lover boy?!" Gwen said cutting off her blonde friend. Bridgette rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Anyways... Geoff and I have been talking and we came to a conclusion that Duncan and Heather can't actually be dating, there has to be something going on for her to even put her hand on him," I looked at the blonde as she and Gwen looked at each other and then back at me.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked nonchalantly. I figured that if Duncan and Heather were actually dating, I shouldn't actually care cause I don't own the delinquent, so, if he wants to date an uptight, skanky, long legged reptile, he could go right ahead and do so.

"Well, we need to figure out what's really going on between those two and get him out of that 'relationship' she keeps mentioning every time she sees you," Bridgette said as her hands flared up and down. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Look, ladies. Who Duncan chooses to be with us none of our business, if he wants to date a reptile, we shouldn't judge him! Who are we to tell him who to and not to date?!" I asked sharply. The two looked at me with worried expressions.

"Ok anyways, so we're going to catch them talking to see what exactly Heather wants from Duncan and why she keeps exposing her love for him whenever Courtney is around!" Bridgette exclaimed, completely ignoring me and talking to Gwen.

"No idiot, we know why she's flirting with him, to get Courtney mad, we just need to figure out why and why he's allowing it," She said slightly shoving the surfer. Bridgett have a "oh yea" expression and smiled.

"Whatever you two are planning, leave me out of it because I want nothing to do with Duncan and Heather. I said as I walked backwards. "Besides, Heather probably just wants to make me mad because I'm better than her at ever—"

"You know princess, if you wanted to sit on my lap, you could have just asked." I looked at the pierced kid, realizing that after I tripped over something I landed in his arms. I quickly got up and crossed my arms.

"I did not want to sit on your lap you slime ball," I retorted back. He smirked and gave out a stretch and a yawn.

"Not the way I pictured waking up from a nap but hey, who am I to judge?" He softly said in between stretches. I rolled my eyes and walked off.

"Walking away does nothing but make me even more attracted to you princess!" He shouted. "I love the front and the back view!"

"Drop dead ogre!" I shouted as I was walking back to my area of the room, where Tyler was swinging on the rope still and kids were recording him and giving out a few laughs.

.
.
Authors POV:

"Man, I really need to get out of this mess," Duncan said to himself as he watched Courtney stare up at Tyler who was being pulled down by Chef Hatchet.

"What mess?!" Bridgette shouted, butting into Duncan's conversation with himself. He looked at the blonde and the goth with a faint shock.

"When did you two get here?" He asked nonchalantly.

They both shrugged and crossed their arms, "We've literally been standing here with Courtney before she walked off," Gwen said coldly. Duncan shrugged and looked back at the brunette.

"So, What picture do you need to get back? And does it have anything to do with your fake relationship with Heather?"  Bridgette asked once more, now intrigued at the fact that she could be right about this whole situation.

Duncan smirked and looked at Courtney. "Well ladies, maybe you two can help me."

_________________________________________
This was supposed to be posted a month ago 😍 I love me LMAOO 8 likes and I'll update again !