Speechless - 20

Bridgette's POV:
After Duncan fully explained the situation he got into with Heather, Gwen let out a huge laugh, picturing the bad boy in an all pink outfit just to go see a movie about protecting princesses. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at the pale female and coughed.

"You done?" He asked unamused. She tried to catch her breath as she threw her hands out while gripping onto my shoulder. When she finally stopped laughing at the poor guy she wiped her teary eye and sighed.

"Damn, that was funny," She said making Duncan and I both roll our eyes. "Anyways, how do you expect us to get that picture away from Heather anyways, Bridge?" She asked now fully focused on the situation. "She literally has her phone on her all the time."

I thought to myself and smirked. "Well, there's only one time Heather let's go of her phone, and that's to shower in the girls locker room." I looked at the two punks as they looked at each other.

Duncan let out a slight smirk and opened his mouth, "I mean, if it'll save my ass I guess I'll have to go in that room and handle this situation the Duncan way," he said deviously. Gwen let out her palm and gave the pierced kid a huge smack on the back of his head, making him rub it in as he groaned.

"No you idiot," she snapped back as she rolled her eyes. "Bridgette and I will go into the locker room while she's showering and take her phone so that we can delete that photo." I looked at Gwen and smirked. The girl took the words right out of my mouth.

"Got it, got it, and while you two do that I'll go to the showers and distract her by—" Gwen gave the idiot another smack on the back of his head before he could even finish his sentence. I, just rolled my eyes. "Fine, whatever, let's go," he said angrily.

——

After agreeing to the plan Gwen and I left Duncan standing by the bleachers. We took a quick glance at Courtney who was looking at the Coach as he tugged on Tyler who was almost off the rope, we then looked back at Duncan who was now attempting to pierce Harold's lip. "The things we do for this guy," I softly replied. Gwen chuckled as we walked through the locker room door.

"Ok now where is her locker?" Gwen asked. I quickly pointed at the locker sitting next to the pink bedazzled one. Wherever Heather goes, Lindsay follows, and Lindsay definitely loves to bedazzle anything. We rushed to the raven haired princess's locker and opened it up to see her new phone laying on top of her shoes and clothes. "We should also take her clothes and hi—"

"No Gwen." I quickly assured her that we weren't here for that, and grabbed the girls phone. "Well shit do you know her password?" I asked looking at the locked screen as I read 'type in your alphabetical password'. Gwen shrugged. "Well this backfired."

Gwen crossed her arms and let out a sigh, "Try 'Queen' maybe that's it," she said confidently. I typed in the letters and got a buzz letting me know that my try was incorrect. Gwen threw her fingers onto her chin and rubbed it. "Princess?"

"No," I replied back.
"Gwen sucks?"
"No." I stated.
"I hate Courtney?" she asked
"No, and that's just sad,"  I replied back. We had one more chance to guess her password before it locked for three minutes.

"Try, 'Alejandro,' maybe that's it," she said scared. I sighed and typed in the letters of the Latino mans name and to my surprise, her phone unlocked. "Yes, I knew she liked him," Gwen smirked. We went to the females gallery, scrolling through endless photos of her vacationing and selfies that she thought was cute. "Wait is that her and Alejandro kissing?" Gwen asked stopping me from scrolling.

I smirked as Gwen and I both looked at each other, then airdropped the photo to both hers and I's phones for research purposes of course.

"Oh, my, god." I let out, Gwen bursted out laughing as we came across the photo we were looking for. This man actually wore an all pink outfit. As I was about to permanently delete the photo from her device Gwen stopped me mid-click. "What?" I asked.

"Wait, let me just—" I rolled my eyes as the female airdropped the photo to herself, "For research purposes of course," she stated. I then deleted the photo and high-fived the goth standing next to me. Mission accomplished. We then made sure she didn't have it anywhere else on her apps and to our surprise she didn't, for someone threatening someone, she sure didn't think about having backups. Gwen threw her phone back into the locker and closed it just in time.

"What are you two doing?" Heather asked coming out of the showers. Gwen shrugged and I looked at the girl.

"See Bridgette, I told you there wasn't a ghost in here, it was just Heather." Gwen replied, "All though, she kinda does look like one without her make—"

"Get out!" The diva exclaimed before Gwen could finish. I chuckled and walked away.

____________________________________
Ok so, eh this was rushed. What's up guys 💕
Follow me 💕 like & updates soon |