Speechless - 17

"Are you done?" Heather asked unamused, "Good, you're going to help me drive that loser crazy till she kisses the floor I step on," she said smiling. I gave her a smug look and crossed my arms.

"And what makes you so sure I'm going to help you torment her, gorgeous?" I asked curiously. She whipped out her precious phone and scrolled through her gallery to a familiar picture of me. I crossed my arms immediately and looked at her angrily.

"I mean, you could help me, or you can watch me send this picture of you  and your mom wearing that  pink twin outfit while walking into the room that was playing Princess Diaries at the movie theatre last week to everyone at school, gorgeous!" she said deviously, forgetting to catch her breathe.

"What, did Courtney not get you your double cappuccino macchiato and you decided to get revenge?" She rolled her eyes and moved her thumbs towards the share button on her phone. "Wait wait wait— I'll help you ok?!" I said panicking. Man the one day I decide to be a good son and do things with my mom, this shit happens.

She patted my head and smirked as she said, "Good boy." I rolled my eyes once more.

"You know unlike all these idiots at this school, you don't scare me," I retorted.

"Oh please, you're just as mean as me." She flew back at me.

"Well at least I'm straight forward with people, unlike you, if I don't like you. You'll know. I don't pretend to be your friend and then plan your funeral at the same time," I stated.

She quickly yawned and replied, "Oh please, you could kill on of these kids if you tried." I smirked. I love a woman who knows me well. "You can stop looking at me like that, I don't want you."

"Seems like you do if it means bothering Courtney," I smirked. She crossed her arms and turned around to walk away. "Meet you at your locker gorgeous!" I said as she walked off.

"Drop dead, you skeeze!" She said not turning to look at me. I frowned completely. Now, how the hell am I going to get that picture out of her phone?

____________________________
I was supposed to post this earlier today but I got carried away with social media 😍 anyways 4 likes and I'll drop another chapter AND I still need to work on Orientation cause that story is wheew wtf 😐