Speechless - 23

RECAP:
"...You know we all dealt with Mateo's death in our own way, he's just coping."

"Yea well I hope Duncan copes soon because spending almost every weekend in juvie isn't helping himself get better."

Authors POV:
Nine PM — Eastern Daylight time
Duncan latched on to his bike as he rode down the streets of Muskoka District. He turned his head to see if his friend was still able to catch up to the speed limit he set for himself and as far as his eyes could tell, he was close.

The blonde followed behind him shouting up a storm as if the neighbors weren't sleeping soundly. The towns speed limit was 25 miles per hour but Duncan and Geoff decided to take it up a notch and drive 100. "Come on loser, we're almost there." Duncan shouted as if his friend could hear him in the mist of the loud engine.

When they finally pulled up to their destination Duncan and Geoff parked their vehicle and walked up to the building. "Ladies first," Geoff said as he opened the door for his friend. Duncan rolled his eyes and walked in as he flipped off the blue eyed blonde.

"What are you two doing here on a Monday night?" A short woman asked the two gentleman as they walked up to her. Duncan smirked and looked at Geoff.

"Where is he?" Geoff asked bubbly. Duncan grabbed his phone out of his pocket and looked at the message he received 2 hours ago.

Show up tomorrow in something green and black, I want to match my boyfriend. — Asian brat

Duncan roller his eyes at Heathers text and put his phone back into his pocket as he and Geoff were lead to a familiar room.

"Dude!" their tan friend said as they entered a bedroom. "You totally just blew up my house on purpose!" He continued.

"Is he seriously playing Minecraft right now?" Duncan said rolling his eyes. Geoff slightly chuckled as the man turned to face them.

"Brody, pause your childish game for a minute we need to talk." Geoff said to their friend. The brown eyed teen looked at the two and rolled his eyes while looking back at his screen.

"What is it?" He asked. Duncan and Geoff looked at each other and smirked. Duncan quickly walked over to the tv and unplugged a few cords, causing Brody's game station to turn off. "Dude!?" Brody shouted.

"Whoops, I tripped." Duncan replies sarcastically. "Since you're full attention is on us now, we need your help." He continued with his arms crossed angrily.

Brody rolled his eyes and put his headphones around his neck. "Heather Lee, tall, kinda hot, Asian—"

"Woah, she's pretty hot dude," Duncan said cutting Geoff off.

The blonde rolled his eyes and continued. "Yea well name ring a bell to you?"

"Yea dude, what about her?" Brody asked.

Duncan looked at the photos plastered on his younger friends wall, posters of video games on top of video games. "Dude have you ever had a girlfriend?" He asked, changing the topic.

Brody crossed his arms angrily and opened his mouth to speak before being interrupted my Geoff. "Woah, back to why we're here. See we heard she used to be your counselor back in summer camp."

"And?" Brody asked now intrigued. He knew where this was going actually and got up from his seat to go to his computer.

"We also heard she had a little accident and you so happened to take a nice shot." Geoff continued.

"I may have what you're looking for, but what's in it for me?" Brody asked as he dug up the photo from last years summer camp adventure.

Duncan pulled thirty dollars out of his pocket and waved it around as if Brody was about to play fetch. Brody quickly grabbed the money and smirked. "Sucker I would have given it to you two for $10." The 15 year old placed the photo of Heather topless into Duncan's hand and plugged his game station back into the outlet so that he could continue his game.

A/N:
<< please don't sell other peoples private photos or hold on to it without their knowledge >>

"Fucking dweeb." Duncan rolled his eyes as he walked towards the bedroom door. He held up the photo and smiled. "Nobody threatens Duncan Nelson without consequences."

"Dude you really need to get laid," Geoff said to Brody as Duncan and him walked out of the teenagers bedroom.

"Get the fuck out of my room I'm playing Minecraft!" Brody fired back.

...
Duncan's POV:
Obviously I wasn't going to plaster the girls photos all over the school, I am a gentleman after all. But when someone digs up dirt on me, I dig one back. Lucky for this cutie, I was just going to ask her politely to stop threatening me or I might accidentally drop her photo in the school halls one day.

"Dude, you still haven't showed me the photo of you out with your mom in your frilly pink outfit." Geoff wittily commented as we got on our bikes.

"Fuck you." I commented, unamused actually. I repeat, screw me for being a good son.

"Hey Dude, in all seriousness, your brothers anniversary is coming up pretty soon, you ok?" Geoff asked concerned.

He knew I hated talking about stuff like this, with anyone. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes. Trying hard to not remember my brother and all the memories we shared together. I quickly put my helmet on though and revved up my engine. "Geoff, don't ask me stupid question, yes I'm ok." 

—————————————————-
I actually wrote a lot today 😳
Happy birthday to me though 💓 May 26th 🧚🏾‍♀️

Like and comment 💓