Chapter 27

A few weeks later, Scarlet's POV

Since I unveiled my wings in the Forbidden Forest, Severus and I had gotten a lot closer. We couldn't do much by way of being together because Umbridge was cracking down, and trying to take control of everything within Hogwarts. She seemed to be very perceptive, so we had to be careful.

However, that didn't stop us from exchanging seductive glances, and an owl delivering me roses during mail drop. Emaly was the only one who knew who they were from, and I planned to keep it that way. I was keeping them in a vase with never-ending water on the window pane of our bedroom.

Currently, I was sitting in the library, trying to finish some homework. I looked up when I saw a shadow looming over me.

"Hello, Hermione." I greeted with a smile.

She smiled back. "Mind if I sit here? The library seems to be extremely crowded today."

I nodded, and gestured to the seat next to me.

There was a moment of silence before I spoke. "How's Harry? Is he doing alright?"

She shrugged. "He won't talk about anything."

I nodded slightly in understanding. "How are you, and everyone else?"

Hermione looked like she wanted to tell me something, but was resisting for some strange reason.

Finally, she decided to speak. "Scarlet, can you keep a secret?"

I internally chuckled in amusement at the question, but nodded at her. "Of course."

She leaned closer to me over her open book. "We're starting a defense class, taught by Harry. It's called Dumbledore's Army. We're learning defensive spells, since that ghastly woman won't teach us any of it."

I laughed, putting my hand under my chin. "No way! Where?"

"The Room of Requirement." she answered, a smirk on her face.

I pondered for a bit, and she seemed to be able to notice.

"Scarlet, would you like to join?" she asked, an excited grin on her face.

I shrugged. "I'll think about it, and get back to you."

Hermione nodded, "Of course. Take your time. You know where to find us."

*********

A few hours later.

I was lying on my bed, cradling a rose to my chest. I was utterly bored. Which was ironic because if you thought about it, my life was the least boring of all. I was in a relationship with my potions professor, for Merlin's sake!

In a second, I sat up straight. I had an idea.

I shot up from my bed, rushing to my dresser drawers. I fumbled around until I found it.

Smirking, I stripped naked, because Em wasn't present, and pulled the piece on. I struck a pose in front of my body length mirror.

Perfect.

Giggling to myself silently, I threw my school uniform back on.

******

I gripped my wand by my side, as I sauntered down the corridor. When I reached the Potions classroom, I quietly put my ear to the door, listening for movement. Assuming the coast was clear, I turned the doorknob lightly, opening the door. I peeked inside, and to my relief, it was empty. I smiled as I entered, closing the door behind me.

I looked around the classroom, surveying the area. With a wave of my wand, the desks were gone, and in their place was a huge bed, with a wooden headboard, and red silk sheets, my favorite color. I smirked at my deviance. I waved my wand again, and a small table appeared next to it, with chocolate covered strawberries and fire whiskey adorning its surface.