Episode 1: after graduation part 1

[2 months after graduation]

"Dear Diary,
Today is the day i was supposed to be married, 2 months ago. I don't know why i keep track on this, it's probably unhealthy. But i have this guilt carrying with me that i ended my relationship with Ricky so harsh. I wish i could re-do it with more respect towards him. I guess we were not meant to be after all. If we got married right after he proposed a year ago, i would have been madly in love with him. That's why i wanted to get married in the first place cause i discovered feelings for Ricky i never had in the past. But we were engaged for too long, our love for each other faded slowly away, and then i felt too pressured to be married to him. So yes i guess i made the right decision! Not only for me, but also for him.
Today is also the day that i will be flying back home. summer school ended here in New York and i haven't seen John in 2 months. The college here is willing to give me a 2 week vacation, considering my situation.

I'm writing this down, by hand and not on my old E-diary. It wasn't save after all. Since Ben hacked it! I still can't believe he would do something like that. It's also stupid living in the same building like him. I'm literally seeing him 24/7. But i do appreciate Leo's help in finding this condo for me. The only thing i don't like is that i live near a Butcher's shop... Too many memories. I had good memories being with Ricky and John, but now i have to think about me. Just me and my carreer. I'm sure John will understand in the future that his mommy tried to do the best she could to help raise him. I don't know, i do think i can be a single mom! I just want to leave the past behind, not my son! But just the rest..."

Amy closed her diary, locked it with her little key and put in the closet in her room. Then she started packing her bags.
While she was packing the second bag, she heard someone knocking on the door. Amy stood up, walked out of her room and walked through her living room to get to the front door. She looked in the little eye-hole in the door and then she saw Ben. Amy didn't really wanted to open the door since she didn't had the time to chat. After thinking if she should open the door or not, she did it anyways. Ben smiled when Amy opened the door. "Oh, i thought you were not gonna answer the door." Ben said, with a glance on his face. Amy looked at Ben with an annoyed look in her eyes. "Well, i didn't want to, but i know you were gonna keep knocking till i opened the door!"
"Good guessed!" Ben said. "Well, can i come in?" Amy thought for a moment and then she let Ben come in. Ben walked into the kitchen and sat down on the kitchen chair. "Should i make you coffee or something?" Amy asked, without really wanting to make him coffee. "No." Ben said. "I'm good, i just stopped by to see you." Amy sat down on the chair next to Ben and said. "Ben, i don't have the time to talk, i'm busy!" Ben looked around, he was looking for the thing that kept Amy busy. "Busy with what? I don't see any mess, or i don't see anything else that could keep you busy! Or, is there someone,... a guy waiting for you in your room?" Ben asked with a scared look in his eyes. Amy just looked at him, as if he lost his mind. "No, there's no one here, but i am busy with packing things in my room!" Ben's eyes became bigger, like he saw a ghost or something.

After several minutes, Amy stood up and asked Ben to leave, she didn't had the time, and she didn't want to. "Don't you want to say goodbye?" Ben asked, with sadness in his eyes. "No, Ben! I'm going home for 2 weeks, to spend time with John, and then i have to get back. Than my college carreer finally starts." Amy said with a big happy smile. "Are you sure your just not going back to see Ricky?" Ben asked, very annoyed by his own question. Amy didn't really know what to answer, cause she was gonna see Ricky obviously. And she needed to talk to him. She wanted to talk to him in a much better way then she did 2 months ago. "No, i'm not going for Ricky! I'm going for my son, and my mom, dad and Moose!" Amy said mealymouthed.

Ben left, she closed the door and looked at the big clock she had on the wall in her livingroom. It was 12:30 PM. With a hurry she ran into her bedroom and packed her second bag. When she was finally all set. She looked at the place she's been living in for the past 2 months. She loved this place, it's new. New meaning, her new life.
Her kitchen was a cute small kitchen in a soft white, and light brown color. Her fridge had tons and tons of pictures on it of John, her mom, her dad, even Ashley and even Ricky. She just wanted to keep the people she loves close.
Her livingroom was a dark red painted room, with tea-lights and her seat, tv, bookshelf with lots of books she wanted to read. And her bedroom had everything she had when she still lived with her parents, except for the bed. That good old bed where she and Ricky had sex in stayed at her parents house. She wanted everything new, except for her furniture she had in her old room back when she still lived at her parents house. She took everything to keep the memories alive if she ever felt bad. She was happy she had this little place with a bathroom, 2 bedrooms (1 for John, thanks to Leo's search), a livingroom and a kitchen. That was everything she needed. She looked one more time at this place, she hopes she can call home one day. And then she left, closed and locked the door and walked outside with her bags. Waiting for a taxi to get her to the airport.
"Taxi!" She called. She stepped in the car, as the driver drove her to the airport. Amy looked out of the window of the taxi, it was raining outside. As a thought crossed her mind "Well, home,...here i come"!"