The Secret Life Of The American Teenager season 6 part 1, playlist.

0. Better Sorry Than Save by Halestorm /
After hearing this song i could imagine Amy's thoughts about wanting to leave Ricky behind and go to New York, knowing that there's something better waiting for her but after all, she did had a horrible guilt feeling. (Season 6, the first 4 episodes i wrote.)

1. Warriors by Papa Roach /
I was listening to this song when the first, second and third episode i wrote popped into my head. This song lead to the characters actions throughout the episodes i wrote. //
After Amy left for New York a guilt was killing her that Ricky had to stay with John while she could do what she wanted. That made her feel selfish, and the thought of not seeing John made her feel lost. // This song's about what Amy & Ricky felt like towards each other. The strength, the love and hatred. When i listened to this song i just had to make a little part, based on the song. In ( season 6, Episode 1, 2 and 3.)

2. Love Bites (So do i) By Halestorm /
This song inspired me to write the part when Amy went back to see her son at Ricky's apartment. After John was sleeping in his room she wanted to talk to Ricky about how they left things before she went to New York. But from one thing came the other. This song inspired me to write the make out and sex scene. (At the ending of the 3rd Episode.)

3. Tell Me Where It Hurts by Halestorm. /
This song inspired me to write the part when Amy was lying on Ashley's bed, outstretched with her arms and legs, trying to understand what had happened? Trying to place everything in order. Trying to forget that she had sex with her ex. But after she went back to New York, she still felt hurt and carried a guilt with her. When i was listening to this song, the whole image came into my mind, what Amy felt like after she had unplanned sex with Ricky.

4. Falling Apart by Papa Roach. /
this song inspired me on Amy's feelings towards herself. The feeling of being lost and trapped. (Starting in season 5 episode 19, and the beginning of season 6 i wrote.)

5. Missing by Evanescence. /
this song inspired me, basically on Amy's emotions at the end of the season 5 finale and her feelings (at the beginning of the 1st episode of season 6.)

6. The Last Song I'm Wasting On You by Evanescence, and, I Miss The Misery by Halestorm /
both of the songs inspired me to write the part were Amy told Ricky she's pregnant and when Ricky reacted really badly towards the news. It made Amy feel hopeless and angry. (Like the lyrics in the songs. )

7. Hate It When You See Me Cry by Halestorm. /
this song inspired me to write the part after Amy told Ricky she was pregnant. This song inspired me to write Amy's feelings down and what she felt like after she told him.

8. Dirty Mind by Halestorm. and If You Don't Mind by Evanescence.
The songs inspired me to write the part when Amy left for New York without saying anything to anyone and stayed there until her mom showed up and helped her. It inspired me to write Amy's emotions down, and what she felt like after she and Ricky kissed and Ricky ran after Clementine. And when Ricky fought for Clementine and not for Amy. So these songs inspired me to write down all of Amy's emotions she felt, and then decided to leave for New York again, with just leaving a note behind. If You Don't Mind by Evanescence was a big influence to me to write the whole part down in (episode 19: a mother's love.)

9. Amen by Halestorm, and Face Everything And Rise by Papa Roach //
the songs inspired me on how Amy felt like when she told everyone she's pregnant. Including her mom and dad. Face Everything And Rise by Papa Roach also inspired me to write the part were Amy accepted her life how it's supossed to be.

10. Call Me When You're Sober and My Heart Is Broken both by Evanescence. /
both of the songs inspired me to write the part when Amy found out Ricky had a relationship with Clementine. Amy found this out after she started thinking about a possibility of being pregnant. (Her feelings are based on both of the songs lyrics.)  (in episode 5, confused.)

11. Family Portrait by Pink. /
This song inspired me to write episode 21: the perks of being a student. The song's lyrics truly inspired me to write the part where Mrs. Miller told her story about her past to Amy.
It also inspired me to write Amy's feelings and acceptance about her pregnancy at the end of episode 21.

12. The Change by Evanescence. /
This song inspired me to write episode 22, breaking up. making up?.

15. It's Not You by Halestorm /
This song inspired me to write the Ben & Amy. Ricky & Amy triangle. The love and hatred. Enemies and friends kind of triangle. Starting in episode 10 (the reunion from hell part 1.)

16. Conversation Over by Halestorm. /
this song inspired me to write the part were Ben finally lets go of Amy. Once and for all. In (episode 18, i hate it when you see me cry.)