Author's note: why do i take so long to write

Hey everyone,

I had so many questions about 'when i'll be updating the story'.
I do want to answer that. But not over and over so that's why i'm writing this here for everyone to see :)

First, where have i been?

Well, everywhere basically. I had a busy month a head of me. I had tons and tons of projects going on. Especially for school. I really had little time to write since school was my main priority this month. Besides school i had also work this month. & projects in graphic design. Whenever i'm designing i have to fully focus on that.
Overall, it was a busy month.

When i write, i write with passion.
I just don't feel comfortable with writing 'too' fast cause the story will be over & i want to write with feeling. And if i write, just to write, just to put something out for you to read; i can't do that.

I have to be 100% focused on my writing & the story. I can't just do that overnight. Or on the bus.
I really have to be in the moment. I rather write something that takes a month to write & turns out to be realistic, real, emotional & awesome than to quickly write something down 'just to have written something'.
You understand?

But don't worry!
I'm working on the next episode right now.
My life isn't that hectic anymore, so i can get back to it.

I'm already glad i've been here, writing this particular story for soooo long with YOUR support!

I lost readers throughout this story. I understand why. It might be cause i'm not the fastest writer. Or their interests changed.
But it's a shame cause they won't know what will happen next. But all of you, who stayed! And waited for an update every single damn time. THANK YOU!!! I do this FOR YOU!

For those asking.
I will continue this story & finish it!
I won't walk away. No matter how long updating takes.
I rather write something epic than boring.
So waiting is recommended here :D

I've been writing The Secret Life Of The American Teenager season six for 2 YEARS now, thanks to all of you!!

See you soon for the next episode.
Xoxo