Author's note

Hey guys,

I've updated the next episode a couple of days ago & i really hope you enjoyed it.
It's finally the time to meet the baby.
Even though there are so many complications & they don't know if the baby or Amy will come out alive.
It's still an exciting thing . Cause BABY UNDERWOOD is on her way!!

What do you hope will happen next?

That being said.
I had the idea to start a new story.
Also romantic obviously.
But this time not fanfiction.
And it's not about a bunch of teenagers for once.
It's about adults!
I wanted to change things up. And see where another artistic and creative part of me will bring me.

I already created a cover for this story.
Like it?

The story is called 'Love on the road.'

It's about a woman, she's 34 years old and the lead singer of the band Stricken. She's married & has a child.
The lead guitarist of Stricken is Terry. He's 40 years old and married. & he also has a child.

They have a couple of things in common.

Like, They're in the same band, they share a love for music and they are very dedicated about it. They both are married and have kids...

But one thing is something that could mean much more.... and that one thing could also be dangerous... they fell in love with each other.

This story is going to be about their affair in the band, on the road. But also about their families and how they will handle the situation. While being in a spotlight of being a famous rock singer & guitarist.
How will people react to their scandal? Will they even see this as a scandal? Will they choose each other over anyone else? Will their love be a real thing or was it just a fling?

I never saw a story like this. You know, about bands & affairs.

I wanted to create this cause i've been through a similar thing in my life where music & bands saved me!

So why won't i take the thing that hurt me the most and transform it into something beautiful?
Like ying and yang!
I combined a fictional band with fictional characters with the element of an affair. How hard it might be, it could happen to anyone!
The one thing that i learned through this is that Love is love. & will always be love.

I had so many questions at the time. And now i've got answers because of it. And i wanted to put the answers in this story.

I already am in love with this story.
Can't wait to share it with you.

I would be honored and pleased if y'all read that story as well (when it comes out)
That would mean the world to me!
Please add 'Love on the road' to your library so you won't miss it, ever.

Thank you for your never ending support.
I'm sure you'll support me through this story as well

Xoxo