Prologue

Have you ever felt like, when you can do something all those around you mostly your siblings take advantage of it? Well my name is Hamato Donatello and i'm a giant mutant turtle and have three brothers. Leonardo the blue masked katana wielder is the leader of our team and is in a way very bossy with what I do for us.

Sometimes he yells at me for not doing something fast or even tells me what to build for without asking me what i'm doing right then like today this morning I woke up early to finish a project to help upgrade the lair. He comes in asking me if I was done with the shellraiser upgrade and he get's mad at me for not doing them since we needed it for our patrol tonight.

Then there's Raphael the red masked hotheaded sai wielding brother who always comes in to make me fix something while I was busy with something. Today while I was doing the shellraiser upgrades he comes in with a broken toaster yelling at me to fix it for tomorrow morning so Mikey could make toast in the morning while not letting me talk.

Then there's Michelangelo the youngest who just brakes things in my lab when ever he comes in to stay with me instead of making me fix something he broke. When I went to fix the toaster before going back to the vehicle we now have he comes in to only talk to me until he brakes a beaker I had on my desk. He left after I told him to do so and gave him the fixed toaster before I went to clean up the mess.

Why do I always have to do these things and not them!? I can't always be there for this some day I will leave them and there going to need to do this stuff on there own and I will just come back and only tell them what they should have done and not help them!

I close my journal that I always leave locked in a drawer in my lab so that the others can't get to before leaving the lab to go see my brothers to go on patrol tonight like we always do. As I get to the living room I see them all just waiting until I decided to talk about all of this "Hey guys? Can we talk?" I ask as Leo stands "Can it wait we have patrol" he said to me like always and it never happens.

I took hold of his shoulder making him turn to me "No it can't I have been waiting two months now on your 'Can it wait' scenario and I am sick of it!" I exclaimed "Ok then what is it?" he asks me "Can you just give me a brake I mean all I do is for the lair and you all give me more stuff to fix or build without being asked or helped with when barely have time to do something for our home I mean it's been three months and I have yet to upgrade our security because of you and Raph's constant demands!!" I said as Raph and Mikey comes in while my baby brother starts to cry "Really your whining like a baby now seriously what do you think we do all the time! You never ask anything  just tell us what to do and we need to do it!" Raph says "I'm sorry Donnie I didn't know it was that hard on you!" Mikey whines as Raph pulls him away as he tried to hug me.

"Don't even do that he just does that so he can make us do everything!" Raph exclaimed "I AM NOT! ALL I WANT IS A BIT OF RESPECT IN ALL OF THESE THINGS THAT I DO!!" I yell as me and my two big brothers start yelling fight until "I hate you" I said making them all quiet "WHAT is going on here!! Should you not be going for patrol!!" demands our father "Hai sensei let's go guys and this is not over Don" Leo said as we got into the shellraiser to meet up with Miwa, April and Casey. They said that they saw the kraang pass by with a van into TCRI and Leo decided that we should go and check it out. But as we drove to meet up with our two human friends I stayed quiet even when Raph or Leo tried to talk about something.

I only wanted some thanks and please from them with a little respect from what I do. I wasn't demanding it from them or make them do things they never asked to do. Ok maybe I need some help with stuff but I never asked for help they just come into my lab without knocking and ask what i'm doing and help me but I never made them do it for me. Mikey was the only one from all three of them to not make me do something when i'm busy he just comes in and wants to talk or tells me what Raph did and I would them either bandage him up or fix what broke but he never brought it to my face like Raph does or tells me that it needs to be fixed for something Like Leo. Sometimes when I go to bed I think about what it would be like to ne in another dimension where I don't have to fight during the night while hiding from others, I can do things that others can do and I can be with someone that actually likes me unlike April who's dating Casey because he's human and i'm more of like a brother to her.

But then as I fall asleep I see the exact world I wish to live in. It's beautiful, amazing and I feel like I can go there soon as I see this figure of a girl there talking to me, I can't see what she looks like but I hear her voice as she sometimes ask me questions about my world as I do the same about her's and we never told the others name since we wanted to figure the other ourselves when we meet face to face. But something in the back of my mind makes me think that tonight was going to get very wrong while I can't put my finger on it, I just feel like it's going to go wrong at some point of the mission. It doesn't make much sense until I see Mikey in front me as if he was going to do something making me turn to him "What is it?" I ask him.

"Do you hate me?" he simply asks me as I widen my eyes to what he said just now. Me hate him? Ok I hate Leo and Raph but Mikey since he's never done anything wrong "I don't hate you little brother and I never would. Why would I be if you never did anything wrong?" I said to him as he gives me a hug. He's never done anything wrong to me so why would he think something like that about all that had happened back in the lair. As I then think about Miwa it was because I was able to invent a spray that could expel all of the mind worms from a host it controls and she was able to snap out of it as she remembers all that she did when she wasn't in her right mind. We call her Miwa because it's the name she was given and she wanted to use the right one and not the fake one so we just call her that to make her feel a little better from all of this as we try to stop shredder from what he does to us.

She's the only one who doesn't ask anything of me, sometimes she comes into my lab and helps me with things or when I can't find one of my tools for something. I guess you could say that those two are the only ones that really care about me and at least says thank you for things or ask for my help with stuff. But for now we had a mission and the feeling is still there and it wont go away no matter how many times I tell myself that everything was going to be fine.

Here it is folks! my first chapter of my first story here more is to come soon so look me up!!

PAL out!