Lover's found

My point of view.

Man 5 years since Donnie got here and has been dating me since then, we went to high school together, university and even went to collage together before finding a job which we did all of those things at an early age since he helped me pass every one of my classes.

I found a well payed job as a fulltime worker as a chef in a restaurant while I used to work part-time at a daycare center. Donnie used to work part-time at a garage, computer company and a hospital and now we saved up so much money that he was able to open his own garage/electronics company since the large building next door was being sold so we bought it, remodeled it and opened it while getting some of my friends and family to help out by working there with him.

Right now I just woke up in our large queen size bed alone like always since Donnie needs to be up and at work early with everything going on while I see him at times on the phone doing something that sounded really big to my ears as I would go to bed before him.

As I walk down the stairs I sorta jump a little since I see Donnie there as he was making breakfast while his coffee was brewing since I HATE coffee.

"Oh! Morning Jas!" he said as he turns around to look at me while he was placing the french toast on a plate for each of us. I walk over to him to touch his forehead to see if he was sick "Are you feeling alright Don?" I ask him as he simply chuckles.

He took hold of my hand "I'm fine I just took a few day offs so I could be with you" he said to me making me surprised "I asked your boss the same and he approved so we got two weeks with no work" he added.

As I was about to sit down but I did a double take to see that Donnie's eyes were filled with lust making me understand that he needed me "Are ya horny much~" I moaned out as he started to kiss me all over while licking me.

He lifted me up just high enough to lift my night dress while he removed his pajama pants enough for his manhood to come out to get inside me "Ahn~ so good~" I moaned out as he trusts inside me while panting and groaning.

At some point I heard him churr surprising me a little at the sound but I decided to let it slide for now as we moaned out each others names. He sat us down while staying inside of me before lifting me up to bring me to the shower so we could get cleaned while leaving our food to cool off for now.

When we got there Donnie helped me undress as he got us inside the shower while going another round. My first time with him was magical, he took me out for a walk around town while showing me each of the stars making me gasp at times, then we went to a little restaurant where he payed and then went for some ice cream making me smile even more.

Then we walked back home and started to kiss as we went to bed for an amazing experience for the both of us but it stung for me at first but he made sure to go slow for me. Now that we were out of the shower, we walked to the kitchen to eat the breakfast he made for us as we would talk about things at work.

When we were done he left for our room to pack all of our things that would be needed for the trip  while I took care of the dishes well since he said we would be going to Hawaii for the two weeks of vacation making me smile at this amazing trip.

As we walked out with our bags Jimmy came over to then get inside to take care of the place while were gone, we got into his purple Californian Ferrari that I got him for our 1 year aniversary to get to the airport where one of my friends worked at and would make sure that the car didn't get any tickets.

We got our plane tickets and were now seated as we waited for the plane to get going, Donnie would talk to me about the many things that were possible to do there on vacation for the week as I was getting excited just thinking about it.

The flight was maybe long for me as a kid would whine about how he wanted to eat candy and was kicking my seat but it was worth it just to be with Donnie because I love him and I was ready to do anything to be by his side.

Donnie's point of view.

When the plane landed I turned to see my sleeping girlfriend as she fell asleep not too long after the kid calmed down since he got a little bit of candy to kiss her awake as she then kissed me back as she woke up to get out of the plane with me after words.

We got to where our luggage's should be to get them and then got a ride to where we would be staying which even if she asked me where it was I did NOT tell her for it was a surprise that I prepared for her during the whole week I had planned out for us.

I told the driver where to go in the most quiet voice I could muster from my ninja training without letting her hear me, as I made sure she was focused on the scenery around us while I would tell the drive what to do as he drove us.

When we got not too far from where were going to be staying got the two weeks of vacation were going to be having I made us get out and guided Jas while making sure she wasn't looking for I placed my mask over her eyes the whole way while I took our things.

When I uncovered her eyes she gasped as what she saw, it was an amazing balcony and chalet like villa near a private beach that we now own thanks to the money that I had been saving and speaking to people here I was able to buy the place with the beach just for the two of us to enjoy together.

"This place is amazing Donnie! How were you even able to reserve this place for us?" she gasped as I chuckle making her have this face saying she's confuse right now "I didn't reserve the place I bought it for us" I said to her making her smile one of her huge smiles as she squealed out her happiness.

As I guide her inside she was amazed about it because there was a lot of space with a mini inside waterfall with a mini pool in it making it possible to swim in it, expensive furniture with already bought food for us to enjoy.

She ran almost everywhere in the place to freak out and screamed almost the whole time but I knew it was because she was happy about the place "This is amazing Donnie!" she exclaimed as she ran over to me with such a nice smile on her face.

"I know now come on so we can unpack first and then we can go around and see more of the scenery" I told her as we walked upstairs where there were many bedrooms with there own bathroom inside. We went into the last room to unpack our things making sure we had what we needed before we could go out.

Our bedroom was with a king size bed with an aquatic style decoration and furniture, the bathroom had to make-up desks for the both of us with a shower that when pressing a button the water came down like rain over us with a large bathtub that was also a Jacuzzi.

I decided to wear a lavender buttoned vest with white shorts and brown sandals as I tied my hair down and over my left shoulder while she wore a pink high top and a simple sakura designed silk skirt with white flip-flops as we then walked outside to look around for now to see what we could do.

I loved the small shops they had here in Kauai as I chose to stay here because of the many reviews about it and I just decided it would be here, I thought we could go to one of the sweet shops they had as she loved them as do I because of what she made me try.

As we ate we were walking on the side of the beach while not having our shoes on so we could both feel the water and the sand, when we got back it was getting dark and we both went to eat before going for our bath and or shower before going to bed.

I woke up first as I was only wearing my white gi pants with my bow staff to do some training for today while Jas was still sleeping for now and I felt like doing it for now like I do back home in the morning while she was still sleeping before going to work.

As I was doing an attack stab "DONNIE!!!!" I heard someone yell at me "DON!!!!" yelled someone else from the left "DONNIE!!!!!" yelled more people as it was either Donnie, Don or my full name being yelled to me.

I never thought that it was going to be my friends and family calling out to me as they both found me and got to this dimension.

Oh man! The others landed in Hawaii where the couple were staying for two weeks! What will happen next you maybe asking well your just gonna need to wait for the next chapter to come out before knowing the answer!!

PAL out!