Monster appears in fear

I'm running why? I don't remember really for it's a blur to my mind. I remember telling Mikey about my granny and we prayed for her with the others in the kitchen after he told them about it and then I felt pain in my right shoulder as April broke the glass holding the candle and tried to stab me, I must have gone into shock or something because the next part of it all was a blur and now I was running but from what I see on me helped me figure something out from what i'm missing.

I attacked April. I turned into my complete feline form of the leopard and cheetah to hurt her in some way making me have some blood on me as I ran off while still in this form deep in the sewers to get away from the lair, them and to hide away from how dishonorable I was at that moment as I was also fast like this then as a human. So here I was, running away, hurt, confused, scared and hungry since I didn't eat yet since I woke up today making me run forward into a pipe large enough for my body as I crawl deep into it before curling up into a ball while hiding for now from the others before getting out and going somewhere else for now before going home to get back to a normal life until they come back there for me.

Voices could be heard thanks to my ears as they twitch but I knew that it was them and right now letting them know more about myself was scaring me to death as I wanted them to trust me some more before doing it only Jimmy knew about this and now they all saw it because I couldn't control myself "JAAAAASSSSSMIIIIIINEEEE!" I could hear Mikey and the others call out to me but I simply flatten my ears to my head as I close my eyes letting them pass by me right now as I only wanted to be alone for the rest of my life again. But I knew it would never happen, I would only cry my heart out every night and get nightmares when I sleep about how they all hate me for what I did making me wake up when there about to kill me before I get myself a cat to live with me the next day before it happens all over again that same day.

"Jas?" I heard the voice echo into the pipe I was inside right now as I refuse to look up as Miwa crawls over to me little by little while none of the others come inside making me then look at her as she smiles gently at me "Miwa. Did you find Jas yet?" I heard Leo ask from her phone making me flinch as she takes it to tell them "No Leo, but with you might knowing where I am right now I simply went and stopped here to try and connect with her" she lies to him making me neon pink eyes widen at this before Leo says that she should try that and if fails to come back to the lair where the others will be so they can think of a plan. I was surprised as she sat down next to me while she putted her phone away that she lied to Leo about her finding me that I was thinking of dashing out of here from her to get going to another direction "Let's take a look at your shoulder" she said as she turns the screen of her phone to me as she makes me move slightly so she could see my shoulder "It would better in your human form because of the fur and all" she said making me nod as I make myself stand on all four before I turn to my normal human form for her to look at my shoulder.

She touched it at times with gentle hands but it didn't stop me from hissing in pain as she apologizes to me from what she did before looking at it again for me, she then stopped for a moment before making me wait until she makes me turn as she was almost gone for a minute "I made the others go to the northern tunnels just long enough for us to look at you in the lab by ourselves" she explained before pulling me with my good arm out of the pipe and back to the lair. Once there she made sure to look around before signaling to me to get in as fast as I could to the lab to sit on the cot as she examines my shoulder wound, but my luck wasn't on my side as the others were coming back as I was running inside from her signal to the lab as she was waiting for me at the door making me gasp and run at cheetah speed inside not telling Miwa until she saw them and the blood dripping from me only made Donnie run at me right before she could get in and closed the door before locking it leaving us alone.

As he turned it was then that I saw it, right on his arm he had a wound of five fingers clawing him making my eyes widen as tears fall down as I find it was him that I hurt from my transformation, he walked over to me and hugged me gently as I try my best to calm down right now from all of this as I never did something like that before in my life! I mean I always told myself to never hurt the one I love and now I just harmed my boyfriend with my other form and he might never like me after this ever again. But even still I did something awful to him and he still wanted me and to help me with my injury and I only wanted to tell him everything but he made me sleep as he took care of my cut making me have no idea what happened while I was sleeping really and it made me simply curious about it right now while I slept, I must have slept for a long time since when I do it was in bed in his room making my eyes widen as I sprung up making me wince from the pain in my right shoulder making me take it in hand to see it bleeding lightly from my movement being to quick.