So much to say and do

Donnie's point of view.

It was confusing for us all when we saw Jas with wings as she landed a girl on the ground and went to bed saying she was tired not long ago. We were all downstairs in the living room waiting for Jas to wake up from her rest from earlier.

"What I don't get is how she grew wing on her back!!" Raph yelled as he was seated on the couch while Leo and Casey were holding him down there so he didn't try to do something stupid to her or anyone else in this case me.

I understood really since I never saw her do such a thing to anyone ever since I first got here, Leo with his black wavy hair was sorta getting over his eyes but I guess it's what gives him that 'I'm hiding something' vibe really.

After getting her into bed I left the room to see the others already near looking at me like they wanted to know what she told me. I tried to make them wait downstairs so we could talk for now until she got up which might take some time.

"We need to wait Raph!" Leo said turning as his hair flowed with his movement "For now she's resting so we stay here and let Don check on her until she wakes up" he explained glaring at him which made Raph stop moving and just sit there and stay as Leo and Case let him go.

My point of view.

The sun was setting when I woke up that day making me feel much better then when I stopped using my abilities, I turned to let my legs dangle from the edge when Donnie opened the to take a look inside "Oh! You woke up! The others would like to talk about earlier" he said as he walked inside to take a look at me.

It was hard for me to tell him anything like this about what I could do so I just told nothing of it to him while I would wait to slip up and need to tell him since he would have seen me do it but I guess it was him and his family that saw it so of course I was going to need to tell them all about it now.

I thought back at what my father told me about what I could do "One day you will need to tell the one you love if you ever find one about your powers. However if he indeed loves you he will tell not a word to the world like your mother did for me" he would say to me when ever I used them back when I was younger making me scared that I might slip up.

I let him do the whole check up with no complains since it was a little habit he had when I came back with some cuts or bruises on me "There all done let's go then" he said as he took hold of my hand and pulled me out of the room and down the stairs to see the others looking at me.

As I sat in a chair Donnie made sit into "Ok so what exactly happened earlier?" asked Leo as he sat in front of me and spoke with a serious tone in his voice. It wasn't something I wanted to talk about but I turned to an old picture I brought with me here, it was of a girl with the same glasses as me but as she had blonde wicks her dark brown hair was longer then mine as she wore a long sleeved blue shirt, dark blue jeans and black sneakers.

"This is of me a few months before I meet Don" I started as I gave Leo the picture making them all look at it, as they look I started to close my eyes while I focus on my powers waiting for them to look at me.

Leo's point of view.

Looking at the picture in my hand with the others behind me made me want to just give it to one of them so they would get off my back right now, but as I look up I gasp at what I see with the others following after.

Jasmine now had pink eyes like animals making me surprised at this "My father's family line are special for the ability of animal crossing" she explained to us as she stared at each of us making me surprise of what she said.

I was beyond shock I mean I never heard of someone being able to become part of any kind of animals in the world. As we were all processing she looked like she was sad at our reactions and was now looking away with a very sad face.

She stood up and walked over to the slide doors in the kitchen and leaned on it as she looked out to who knows where "I understand if you think it's weird" she said "Why do you think that my father's side is smaller?" she asked as she then turned to us as we were confused.

I started to think at an answer as she sat back down to look at the pictures not to far from us of her and her family of her father's side "In our lives we need to find a person or what could be called a soulmate and tell them the secret. They need to decided on what to do which most of the time" she started "Kill us" she ended as she turned to us making me shiver.

They were killed!! Why did they do that!! What did they do to deserve this kind of thing? I turned back to the picture of her and her father that was taken around the time Donnie was here for he was in the picture with them "It wasn't fair but it's there choice either they stay with us for they loved us, they kill us for they think were freaks or they think were crazy and take us to get help" she explained where i'm guessing is more killing then getting help or being loved.

"When my dad told my mom she stayed with him but then left him for she couldn't take it anymore but never told anyone until he did so we were both safe as he trained me and found another lover to be with him making things good for him but then my sister was born and i'm scared she finds someone and ends up killing her" she explained.

My point of view.

I never wanted them to know this but it's there choice so for now I need to see there choice to the end. Before I looked back at them I felt something bad would happen as I see images of a black panther being chased by a hunter who had a bag that was moving with to little ones who must have been her little ones.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Donnie who looked at me with worry "Are you alright?" he asked me as the images stopped after he touched me surprising me that he held nothing in his hand, he bent down to look at me "I'm not gonna kill so forget that idea. Now can you tell me more about your powers?" he asked me making me turn to the others and see that all of them were still there and not trying to kill me.

It took me I think three hours for me to tell and explain them my powers as I was happy that they were still there listening to me as I spoke to them about all of this "And lastly I have these psychic powers where I can lift, move or make things do or go anywhere I want with my mind while also having visions of things that could happen in the future" I explained to them as I was now done with the whole explanation.

Don, Rockwell and LH were taking notes of what I said making me confused at why they were doing that, Mikey, April, Casey and Pete were now outside on the beach, Yoshi and Miwa had asked if they could look around and I gave them some money if they wanted to buy something and Raph, Slash and Leo were just looking at me as I was now done.

Maybe things will be different now with them but the only way to know that would be for me to wait and watch them as there here before I chose what to do.

Here it is new chapter I hope you all like it I just made this tonight from the top of my head as I was still waiting for some people on my Deviantart page to have people post a contest drawing for this contest http://pinkangeloflight.deviantart.com/journal/Drawing-contest-559495586 hope some of you might try it but please look at the explanations.

PAL out!